Was the movie Dune made by Christian White nationalists?

As we all know, Christian White Nationalism poses the biggest threat to humanity in the history of humanity. Its influences are insidious and ever present, like in the movie Dune. So, beware watching it, especially your loved ones watching it.

Here is why.

9 Blatantly Obvious Christ Figures In 'Dune'
SPONSORED·Mar 11, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image

It's the most important question you can ask, no matter which movie you're watching: "who is the Christ figure in this movie and how will they convince me to vote for Trump?" And there's no better movie to ask that about than Dune Part Two. Well, in the name of ministry, we went to the movie theater and watched the latest movie in the Dune saga and took extensive notes as we tried to figure out who represents Jesus in the movie.
Here are the most obvious ones:
  1. The dunes: The dunes RISE up again and again above the desert floor. You know who else ROSE AGAIN in the desert? Well, a semi-arid region at least? That's right: Jesus Himself.
  2. Sandworm number 3: This giant sandworm carries Paul Atreides across the desert, much like when Christ carries you during your times of trial and suffering. That's when you only see one set of footprints or, in this case, worm tracks.
  3. Robert Fischer — Second Unit Key Grip: He worked in the background quietly and humbly, much like how Jesus works on your heart behind the scenes. Wow. Powerful.
  4. Dennis Villeneuve: He literally created the movie. Can a Christ parallel be any more obvious?
  5. The Harkonnen's spice harvesters: These big guys prowl around on the desert, harvesting spice - much like how the fields are ripe for the harvest of people for Christ's church. Incredible.
  6. Jason Momoa: He's kinda dark looking and strong, so maybe there's a Jesus parallel there? But more importantly, he sacrificed himself in the first film, so he's only in this one spirtually. But maybe he'll rise again in the THIRD MOVIE? WOW! That can't be a coincidence.
  7. The Atreides family atomics: These blow up the shield wall, just like how Jesus launches literal spiritual nukes at our hard hearts to draw us to Himself. Amazing.
  8. The stillsuits: These purify water to make it usable for drinking. Remind you of anyone? That's right, Jesus Christ, who purifies our hearts. You can use this one in your sermon this Sunday, pastor. It's completely free of charge.
  9. You, the viewer: Heroically sacrificing time in the theater to watch people walk in slow motion across the desert, rising a mere 3 hours later.
Chilling. No doubt, just reading this you feel influenced to vote for Trump.
Wow, you're so right!

I didn't think of any of that stuff, but the whole time watching it I was thinking 'Jesus Christ! This movie SUCKS compared to the book!'

Didn't anyone catch the part where the Paul's mother told the Fremen to vote for Trump using the Voice?
According to the novels, people at that time use The Orange Catholic Bible.
Coincidence?
I think not.
Some people will believe anything.

Forum List

Back