Virginia Ends Mask Mandate for School Kids

Now if only Washington would wake the fuck up and do the same.

They just announced that kids can take their mask off during recess now. The people running the show here are idiots.
ilnxflmjrni81.jpg

Oregon is set to remove indoor masks as well on the 31st of March, but as always, why add such a stupid and precise date?

Its always the same rhetoric of "so the businesses have time to adjust" like COVID is magically going to go away if you have a month to "prepare".

Anyways, I won't be holding my breathe (like the did at the Superbowl) for it not to return when its convenient for them.

Is that supposed to make a point...

It makes no sense in relation to the quoted post.
not everybody has a phd in immunology, so some people want to be more safe than sorry, or just respect others people wishes that a mask is worn.

not everybody has a phd in immunology, so some people want to be more safe than sorry, or just respect others people wishes that a mask is worn.
When did I ever say a damn thing about wearing a mask.

My problem is with MANDATES.

Particularly when masking children has been known to be ineffective for over a damn year. There is a reason the entire planet kicked the mask mandates on children many months ago.

I am not the one saying shit to people with masks. It is you making demands of others.

When did I ever say a damn thing about wearing a mask.

My problem is with MANDATES.

Particularly when masking children has been known to be ineffective for over a damn year. There is a reason the entire planet kicked the mask mandates on children many months ago.

I am not the one saying shit to people with masks. It is you making demands of others.
5g8bre8dewi81.jpg

Forum List

Back