Would You Want This Wackadoodle Teaching Your Kids ? (& Being on a School Board ?)

Members must be Asheville City residents and live within the Asheville City Schools District. Additionally, they must be registered voters and not be employed by the Asheville City Schools district.

Thank you. As a citizen of Asheville I would be working to change that.

People have a right to be trans if they want and no one should harm them in any way, but at the same time, trans are a very small minority, so likely should not be setting general policies for everyone.

The lunacy/idiocy is contagious, as it appears to be spreading to the print media. In this linked article about the Biden-selected wackadoodle, Sam Brinton (drag queen or whatever he is), the author tells us that Brinton does not use normal pronouns like "he" or "she", and instead grammar incorrectly refers to people in the 3rd person singular as being in the 3rd person plural (I told he is wackadoodle)

So what does the author of this article about Brinton being a felon-thief, do ? She COPIES his lunacy, and uses the word they/them in place of he/him, just like he does.
Click the link and see this absurdity for yourself. Pheeeeeeww!!!!

Leftists really don't know how deranged they are.

The lunacy/idiocy is contagious, as it appears to be spreading to the print media. In this linked article about the Biden-selected wackadoodle, Sam Brinton (drag queen or whatever he is), the author tells us that Brinton does not use normal pronouns like "he" or "she", and instead grammar incorrectly refers to people in the 3rd person singular as being in the 3rd person plural (I told he is wackadoodle)

So what does the author of this article about Brinton being a felon-thief, do ? She COPIES his lunacy, and uses the word they/them in place of he/him, just like he does.
Click the link and see this absurdity for yourself. Pheeeeeeww!!!!

Leftists really don't know how deranged they are.

A boy has to dress herself. 🤔🤪

Don't you think the boy should be arrested for rape?

Forum List

Back