Are you Woke?

Are you woke? You can choose FOUR options

• Sure am or I strive to be Woke. I try to learn what it is, because it's important

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck no. It's projection anyway.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Don't even know what it means or care.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • It's child's play like BLM. Difference is children are playing.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It's just more brain regression for sake of Totalitarianism

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • White people are racist

• Trump is racist

• Woke is to battle systematic racism

• Total voters
What does "woke" mean OP?
1645056930699.png

So, are you woke?
I feel like I am the truly woke.

I have realized that there are very powerful global forces working hard to destroy America.

I am deeply concerned about my Children's futures.

I am more Right Wing than ever.

I have resolved to speak out against, and take action against all of the Left-Wing nonsense I see everywhere.

The 2020 election was stolen.

The vaccines don't work.

Masks and constantly-changing emergency rules are an attempt to beat everyone into compliance and have little to do with actual safety.

Fauci is not a hero, he is responsible for all of the COVID infections, hospitalizations, and deaths everywhere.

Those that complain about systemic racism are the real racists.

Most politicians will happily sacrifice the well-being of Americans for their own personal enrichment. Those who refuse to do so are villified by the press, which has become a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party.

Science is dead.

The root cause of the US border crisis is not to be found in Central or South America, but in the White House.

President Trump made America Great Again, and Biden destroyed it all in just one year.

Everything Democrats touch, everywhere, turns into a disaster.

China is going to eat our lunch if we voters don't change things very soon.

FJB.

Yep. I am woke. Everyone with a brain is waking up.

No, I reject woke.

Woke is the complete antithesis of thinking. I think.

Woke is the complete opposite of egalitarian. I am egalitarian.

Woke demands lock step conformity. I am non conformist.

Woke defines people as members of a tribe. I see people as individuals.

Woke assigns privilege based upon perceived victimhood and excuses bad behavior accordingly. I think people are responsible for the way they behave.

Woke is nothing but an authoritarian straight jacket. It is a blight upon our culture foisted on us by lazy, irresponsible losers to gain an advantage over people who actually contribute to society, is enforced through bullying and intimidation, and is viciously illiberal. I reject it in every way, shape and form.

I think we all know the solution, national nap time. It's worked on petulant children for thousands of years. It's not like these woke assholes are productive anyway, so win/win.

Nope
Never was asleep
Wokesters like sleep as they can shun work and be on the dole and have causes that they can protest about and avoid any resolution , Perpetual victims.

W
Nope
Never was asleep
Wokesters like sleep as they can shun work and be on the dole and have causes that they can protest about and avoid any resolution , Perpetual victims.
Woke, to me is, a form of a reality fog.....self induced inverse dementia.

Forum List

Back