Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

I bet that is a full auto M-16.

Missouri has the best Castle Doctrine laws in the country. Even better than Texas. You can kill anybody coming on your poperty that is threatening. He could have mowed down the filth and would have been legally justified. He certainly would have been morally justified.
I surely would not be mad at him. He showed incredible restraint.
As for morally? They're brainwashed idiots, doing what they think is the right thing to do. No matter how wrong it is.
It's a crazy world without God.

Missouri has the best Castle Doctrine laws in the country. Even better than Texas. You can kill anybody coming on your poperty that is threatening. He could have mowed down the filth and would have been legally justified. He certainly would have been morally justified.
I surely would not have been mad at him. He showed incredible restraint.

More than I would have.

I surely would not have been mad at him. He showed incredible restraint.

More than I would have.
Unfortunately me too. I have never been known to put up with too much bullshit.
Something I need to work on.

These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

I am 100% in favor of the homeowners, and 100% against the tresspassers.

That couple and the young woman standing for the national anthem are gonna be the faces of the AMERICAN resistance to the terrorist of Antifa/BLM/Demoncrats/Weak Republicans

Why are American conservatives all so frightened? Get my gun!!!!!!!

I don't know what's worse, that so many of these fools end up hurting themselves or others, or that their first inclination is always "GET MY GUN!!!!".

The conservative American solution to anything is to shoot somebody.
Fuck off with your man-shaming bullshit.

And, the solution to getting rid of commies is to shot them, yes. I agree with the "conservatives" on that point.

Nowhere in my post did I say this is a male thing. Both the man and the woman in that story had guns, so if you found my post to be "man-shaming", that must be because you recognized yourself stupid self in my post and YOU RECOGNIZED YOURSELF IN MY WORDS. At least you have the good sense to be ashamed of that behaviour.

These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

That couple and the young woman standing for the national anthem are gonna be the faces of the AMERICAN resistance to the terrorist of Antifa/BLM/Demoncrats/Weak Republicans

Exactly how are they going to actively resist the better standard of living that always follows election of a Democrat to the White House? Take to the streets to fight against peace, stability and a fall in the unemployment rate?

This is exactly what these criminals should see in every doorway...and not see in the upstairs windows.

B E

And that is why the democrat party wants to get rid of guns....in the hands of their political opposition. This shows the democrats that they need to follow through on getting rid of guns.....if 2 people can hold off an entire mob of democrat party terrorists.....it has to be stopped.....when the democrat party turns antifa and black lives matter marxists loose to burn, loot and kill in democrat party cities...in particular in Black Neighborhoods, before an election...they can't have normal people using guns to stop the burning, looting and killing.

From my cold dead hands.

If the police will not do their job it is good to see the homeowners put the rioters in their place.

weak republican is a demofk lying.

Lol then there is a LOT of them. I have only seen a FEW republican politicians say to crack down on this. I prefer it to be left up to the people personally.

If the police will not do their job it is good to see the homeowners put the rioters in their place.
I spoke to a Deputy here in my town and he told me that they will not defend property. It's like they lost the vision that property is another human's and is threatened by the mere act of someone coming to take it. So they have been programmed. I told him that policy was bullshit. he agreed. He said he was hampered by his superiors.

Lol then there is a LOT of them. I have only seen a FEW republican politicians say to crack down on this. I prefer it to be left up to the people personally.

the people voted them in. that's all that is needed.

One good thing about the likely election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is that the Dems will be able to get the militants to cool it.

The Dems know how to work with the militants in order to get them to stand down.

The militants will be asked to stop frightening good people by going into nice neighborhoods.

In return, the militants will be given financial rewards, appointments to government jobs, and the kind of legislation that they have been demanding.

I plan to vote for President Trump, but I acknowledge that his election would probably lead to violence the likes of which this nation has never seen since 1861.

The street violence, exacerbated by the pandemic tragedy, is tearing this country apart in a way that no one could have possibly imagined when 2020 dawned.

I do not think that I am being a Chicken Little.

You think it will get BETTER if Biden is elected? Only for a short while, this is for sure. What will happen is a constant and major pressure campaign by the alt-left who will say, "look, we got rid of Trump, we can do anything if we riot and threaten people"!

The alt-left have major demands, and they will be met, they just need the right person in office. Many of you educated me on the process of how Obamacare passed. Expect more of the same approach going forward if Trump loses. If you think members of the Dem Party are more central than before Obama was elected then you haven't been paying attention to local Primary results.

I agree with you that the more you give, the more they want.

But I do not see any alternative, since -- for some inexplicable reason -- a large proportion of the current (and shrinking) majority ethnicity wants to kowtow to the militants' every wish.

It does indeed seem that some Americans have a death wish for this country.

Let's give credit where credit is due: For the last few decades, liberal university professors have succeeded magnificently in brainwashing American youth.

Let's give credit where credit is due. Right wing hate radio and the Billionaire Media have been lying to Americans for generations, portraying the left as "communists", which is untrue. They portraying rights for women, blacks and gays as "un-american", and set rural white against the lawless and criminal minorities in the cities, calling women "femi-Nazis", and blacks "thugs".

All of the lying right wing bullshit that we see on this message board every day from the right - hate speech and lies. Republican policies have been a massive failure for the American people, but the billionaires are now getting all of the money, and they're prepared to let you fools fight to the death to make sure that doesn't change.

No wonder Republicans want to defund public schools. As educated, well informed population would never willingly vote against their own interests, and they sure as hell won't vote for the Republican policies that have crashed the economy three times in the last 40 years and left Americans sick, broke and unemployed.

You are so confused. Many vote in their own self-interest. This is why the deadbeats and losers will always vote for the left. "Free stuff" Republicans tend to be more self-sufficient and want the ability to climb the economic ladder through hard work and ingenuity. Educated, successful folks that vote for Democrats have been beaten down by the educational system to feel guilty. I have to believe that deep down they they aren't voting in their own self-interest or in the interest of the country.

Frankly, much of this comes from the lack of morality exhibited by the left. Many are Godless. To make themselves feel good, they support the left-wing wacko looser mentality(free stuff, spread the wealth, et al), that is, until it directly and substantially negatively affects them. They then quickly change their tune. The problem is, most won't realize the behavior they support will end up destroying their livelihood until it is too late. Ignorance is bliss.

Lord but you're funny.

The "free shit" you fools have been trained to whine about - food stamps, Section 8, and earned income credits, are the wage subsidies so that McDonald's, Walmart, and all of the similar big box stores and fast food outlets can continue to book the highest profits is history and transfer billions of dollars of dividends to their shareholders.

Wages, as a percentage of costs, are now at the same levels they were during the Guilded Age, when workers were so poorly paid, and worker health and safety protections were utterly non-existent, and just over 100 years later, here we are again.

McDonald's own worker budgeting materials tells workers they'll need a second job, and food stamps to put a roof over their heads, and to eat three meals a day.

Notice how in 2019, McDonald's NET income is in excess of $6 billion. The kids making the burgers - are getting minimum wage. McDonald's employees are so poorly paid and treated that the worst dead end jobs in America are referred to as "McJobs". And yet McDonalds made $6 billion last year FOR THEIR SHAREHOLDERS. $6 billion of the income generator by the kids flipping burgers went to the shareholders, either via dividends, or increased equity.

McDonald's, and all other franchise corporations are today's pyramid schemes.
The people at the top of the pyramid make money, the people at the bottom get fleeced. They exist to funnel as much of the money coming in through the front doors straight up to corporate for franchise fees, food and supply purchases, advertising fees, ordering renovations and "updates" to the stores which can only be purchased through corporate.

Conservatives rail against AOC having driven Amazon out of New York because she refuse to give Amazon $9 billion worth of "free shit" - infrastructure and transportation, to locate in her district. She sided with her constituents who would have seen their property taxes rise to pay for Amazon's free shit. Meanwhile Jeff Bezos is poised to become the richest man in the world. You have no problem with New York taxpayers paying for free stuff for Jeff Bezos.

The FoxCom deal would have cost every man woman and child in Wisconsin $750 to pay for the tax breaks and infrastructure to lure that company to their state. When Republican give yet another massive giveway of taxpayer funded "breaks" to corporations, they remind everyone that these people create jobs, and thus should get free stuff.

So do poor people. When they buy food, clothing, rent a house, or go out for ice cream, they're creating jobs for the people who provide these services. The more money they earn, the more they will spend and the more jobs they will create. Every time the minimum wage has gone up, unemployment has gone down - because low wage workers have more money in their pockets to spend in their neighbourhooods.

Quite frankly, those on the right, who would sell out their troops to the Russians, their poor and their elderly to the economy, who support separating children from the parents, who elected Donald Trump, and who continue to believe Republicans are honest and decent, are in no position to comment on the "morality" of the left.

One good thing about the likely election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is that the Dems will be able to get the militants to cool it.

The Dems know how to work with the militants in order to get them to stand down.

The militants will be asked to stop frightening good people by going into nice neighborhoods.

In return, the militants will be given financial rewards, appointments to government jobs, and the kind of legislation that they have been demanding.

I plan to vote for President Trump, but I acknowledge that his election would probably lead to violence the likes of which this nation has never seen since 1861.

The street violence, exacerbated by the pandemic tragedy, is tearing this country apart in a way that no one could have possibly imagined when 2020 dawned.

I do not think that I am being a Chicken Little.

You think it will get BETTER if Biden is elected? Only for a short while, this is for sure. What will happen is a constant and major pressure campaign by the alt-left who will say, "look, we got rid of Trump, we can do anything if we riot and threaten people"!

The alt-left have major demands, and they will be met, they just need the right person in office. Many of you educated me on the process of how Obamacare passed. Expect more of the same approach going forward if Trump loses. If you think members of the Dem Party are more central than before Obama was elected then you haven't been paying attention to local Primary results.

I agree with you that the more you give, the more they want.

But I do not see any alternative, since -- for some inexplicable reason -- a large proportion of the current (and shrinking) majority ethnicity wants to kowtow to the militants' every wish.

It does indeed seem that some Americans have a death wish for this country.

Let's give credit where credit is due: For the last few decades, liberal university professors have succeeded magnificently in brainwashing American youth.

Let's give credit where credit is due. Right wing hate radio and the Billionaire Media have been lying to Americans for generations, portraying the left as "communists", which is untrue. They portraying rights for women, blacks and gays as "un-american", and set rural white against the lawless and criminal minorities in the cities, calling women "femi-Nazis", and blacks "thugs".

All of the lying right wing bullshit that we see on this message board every day from the right - hate speech and lies. Republican policies have been a massive failure for the American people, but the billionaires are now getting all of the money, and they're prepared to let you fools fight to the death to make sure that doesn't change.

No wonder Republicans want to defund public schools. As educated, well informed population would never willingly vote against their own interests, and they sure as hell won't vote for the Republican policies that have crashed the economy three times in the last 40 years and left Americans sick, broke and unemployed.

You are so confused. Many vote in their own self-interest. This is why the deadbeats and losers will always vote for the left. "Free stuff" Republicans tend to be more self-sufficient and want the ability to climb the economic ladder through hard work and ingenuity. Educated, successful folks that vote for Democrats have been beaten down by the educational system to feel guilty. I have to believe that deep down they they aren't voting in their own self-interest or in the interest of the country.

Frankly, much of this comes from the lack of morality exhibited by the left. Many are Godless. To make themselves feel good, they support the left-wing wacko looser mentality(free stuff, spread the wealth, et al), that is, until it directly and substantially negatively affects them. They then quickly change their tune. The problem is, most won't realize the behavior they support will end up destroying their livelihood until it is too late. Ignorance is bliss.

Lord but you're funny.

The "free shit" you fools have been trained to whine about - food stamps, Section 8, and earned income credits, are the wage subsidies so that McDonald's, Walmart, and all of the similar big box stores and fast food outlets can continue to book the highest profits is history and transfer billions of dollars of dividends to their shareholders.

Wages, as a percentage of costs, are now at the same levels they were during the Guilded Age, when workers were so poorly paid, and worker health and safety protections were utterly non-existent, and just over 100 years later, here we are again.

McDonald's own worker budgeting materials tells workers they'll need a second job, and food stamps to put a roof over their heads, and to eat three meals a day.

Notice how in 2019, McDonald's NET income is in excess of $6 billion. The kids making the burgers - are getting minimum wage. McDonald's employees are so poorly paid and treated that the worst dead end jobs in America are referred to as "McJobs". And yet McDonalds made $6 billion last year FOR THEIR SHAREHOLDERS. $6 billion of the income generator by the kids flipping burgers went to the shareholders, either via dividends, or increased equity.

McDonald's, and all other franchise corporations are today's pyramid schemes.
The people at the top of the pyramid make money, the people at the bottom get fleeced. They exist to funnel as much of the money coming in through the front doors straight up to corporate for franchise fees, food and supply purchases, advertising fees, ordering renovations and "updates" to the stores which can only be purchased through corporate.

Conservatives rail against AOC having driven Amazon out of New York because she refuse to give Amazon $9 billion worth of "free shit" - infrastructure and transportation, to locate in her district. She sided with her constituents who would have seen their property taxes rise to pay for Amazon's free shit. Meanwhile Jeff Bezos is poised to become the richest man in the world. You have no problem with New York taxpayers paying for free stuff for Jeff Bezos.

The FoxCom deal would have cost every man woman and child in Wisconsin $750 to pay for the tax breaks and infrastructure to lure that company to their state. When Republican give yet another massive giveway of taxpayer funded "breaks" to corporations, they remind everyone that these people create jobs, and thus should get free stuff.

So do poor people. When they buy food, clothing, rent a house, or go out for ice cream, they're creating jobs for the people who provide these services. The more money they earn, the more they will spend and the more jobs they will create. Every time the minimum wage has gone up, unemployment has gone down - because low wage workers have more money in their pockets to spend in their neighbourhooods.

Quite frankly, those on the right, who would sell out their troops to the Russians, their poor and their elderly to the economy, who support separating children from the parents, who elected Donald Trump, and who continue to believe Republicans are honest and decent, are in no position to comment on the "morality" of the left.
You Progs do not like Pax Americana. Do you believe padding employment with the excesses of extremist feminist and gay agendas and minorities with massive extra days off with pay for every reason while opening up the world to out markets is a good thing? On top of that we have impoverished tens of millions of males from every background. Start taxing current pensions in a progressive manner. Get tough with social welfare programs. Get tougher with public schools. Turn a percentage of the prisons into full time drug rehab centers. Giving people a new chance. But not to many.

I keep saying that eventually these marxist mobs are going to cross the wrong person and he's going to blow a bunch of them out of their socks.

It's coming.

Forum List

Back