St Louis couple indicted

Both of these morons are lawyers, obviously not very good ones, or perhaps lawyers in some specialized fields such as corporate law or real-estate law. They should have known protecting a community-owned street is not the same as protecting your private property, pointing a firearm with your finger on the trigger is brandishing and making a deadly threat, and who knows how many other laws they broke. ,

I'm not sure how they get a guilty ruling.
But this is what you are pushing us to. The bad always comes after the good. A half century of Prog domination is turning on us all now. Americans who can must leave these areas and rebuilt and prosper somewhere else. Leave these men and women to their own devices. They will have what they want and blame no one then.

But this is what you are pushing us to. The bad always comes after the good. A half century of Prog domination is turning on us all now. Americans who can must leave these areas and rebuilt and prosper somewhere else. Leave these men and women to their own devices. They will have what they want and blame no one then.

I'm pushing us to this by wanting a fair and just justice system? I can see your hypocrisy here.

"A grand jury on Tuesday indicted the St. Louis couple who displayed guns while hundreds of racial injustice protesters marched on their private street.

Al Watkins, an attorney for the couple, confirmed to The Associated Press the indictments against Mark McCloskey, 63, and Patricia McCloskey, 61. A spokeswoman for Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner declined comment."

The good news is, the Governor has already promised a pardon.
It is the right decision. As white people they don't have the right to defend their home, lives or pets. They should have allowed the mob to burn their house and rob them. It is only fair.

"A grand jury on Tuesday indicted the St. Louis couple who displayed guns while hundreds of racial injustice protesters marched on their private street.

Al Watkins, an attorney for the couple, confirmed to The Associated Press the indictments against Mark McCloskey, 63, and Patricia McCloskey, 61. A spokeswoman for Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner declined comment."

LOL..... Liberals hate white people with guns. It shows. I read somewhere the McCloskeys used to be Democrat Party donors. What changed??

Good old Missouri shit show

I can't believe folks who are capable and successful in life can't figure out some work-arounds, and contingencies, for the current state of things in jurisdictions like this.
(SMH)

So just remember, you're supposed to sit back and watch the mob do as they please to your property. Don't even think about getting your guns out.

The mob wasn't on their property. they were on the street.
Mobs can be a tricky bunch. Turn on the TV and you can see people getting assaulted, maimed, killed with property being destroyed and burnt to the ground and as an added bonus, the mob emptying the former stores of all their goods. So if you see this night after night, what do you think someone who is the target of the mob might do?

So just remember, you're supposed to sit back and watch the mob do as they please to your property. Don't even think about getting your guns out.

The mob wasn't on their property. they were on the street.
Mobs can be a tricky bunch. Turn on the TV and you can see people getting assaulted, maimed, killed with property being destroyed and burnt to the ground and as an added bonus, the mob emptying the former stores of all their goods. So if you see this night after night, what do you think someone who is the target of the mob might do?
Don't waste your time, they don't want to see things from any other perspective, or consider any other points of view.

A lot of laws in this country are based on the "reasonable man" standard; iow, whether or not a course of action was justified is based on whether it would have seemed so to a "reasonable man" who was in the same situation. The trouble with that is, there needs to be a general consensus on what "reasonable" is, and there ain't....... shit, half the folks in the country are convinced the other half is batshit crazy at best, and downright evil at worst.
I don't think everyone is going to get together and come to any kind of agreement on anything, anytime soon.

except this demonstration was peaceful and police were present.

Also, you are a crazy person.

I'm pushing us to this by wanting a fair and just justice system? I can see your hypocrisy here.
Everyone has a right to defend themselves. What you are saying is that the couple does not. Are they bad people? Did they do things wrong to other people in their past and present? The protesters have been doing rioting. If people get nervous they will do things. The protesters have some grievances. They moved out of their confines. They moved to other neighborhoods. The Prog political class in total control of these areas have done nothing. You would think that there would be massive amounts of conferences with representatives from the African American communities and Law Enforcement and others of interest.

Everyone has a right to defend themselves. What you are saying is that the couple does not.

Oddly I said nothing of the sort. Don't let that stop you though.

Forum List

Back