Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

It is nice they were showing that they stand up to the domestic terrorists, but the woman should have had an AR also. Didn't get a look at her pistol but 7 rounds is not enough for a mob. Even the rifle needed a bigger magazine. That house is off the charts though. IMO, the local Deep State "justice system," MSM, democrats, etc., would fuck them over if they had discharged a weapon in that scenario. They should have simply waited behind their front door or whatever and ventilated any of the domestic terrorists who banged on the door.

This is why magazine limits are so stupid.......

And to reinforce it........ the mob was stopped and no shots were fired.

This is why we have the 2nd Amendment....when one political party, the democrat party, turns loose terrorists, antifa and black lives matter, to burn, loot and kill leading up to an election.....and then, that political party orders the police to stand down.......... the 2nd Amendment prevents the democrat party terrorists from burning, looting and killing legally armed citizens of the opposing party......

If you go back and look at gun control in democrat party controlled New York city, the very first gun control laws were put in place because the democrat party wanted to keep their thugs safe. When the democrat party thugs would go to beat up political rivals, those rivals had guns.....the thugs complained to their democrat party leaders, and they passed the first gun bans in New York....

The strange birth of NY’s gun laws

Problem was the gangs worked for Tammany. The Democratic machine used them asshtarkers (sluggers), enforcing discipline at the polls and intimidating the opposition. Gang leaders like Monk Eastman were even employed as informal “sheriffs,” keeping their turf under Tammany control.

The Tammany Tiger needed to rein in the gangs without completely crippling them. Enter Big Tim with the perfect solution: Ostensibly disarm the gangs — and ordinary citizens, too — while still keeping them on the streets.

In fact, he gave the game away during the debate on the bill, which flew through Albany: “I want to make it so the young thugs in my district will get three years for carrying dangerous weapons instead of getting a sentence in the electric chair a year from now.”

Sullivan knew the gangs would flout the law, but appearances were more important than results. Young toughs took to sewing the pockets of their coats shut, so that cops couldn’t plant firearms on them, and many gangsters stashed their weapons inside their girlfriends’ “bird cages” — wire-mesh fashion contraptions around which women would wind their hair.

----Ordinary citizens, on the other hand, were disarmed, which solved another problem: Gangsters had been bitterly complaining to Tammany that their victims sometimes shot back at them.

So gang violence didn’t drop under the Sullivan Act — and really took off after the passage of Prohibition in 1920. Spectacular gangland rubouts — like the 1932 machine-gunning of “Mad Dog” Coll in a drugstore phone booth on 23rd Street — became the norm.
exactly, they are showing everyone why there is a second amendment. Fk weren't our fore fathers smart.

It is nice they were showing that they stand up to the domestic terrorists, but the woman should have had an AR also. Didn't get a look at her pistol but 7 rounds is not enough for a mob. Even the rifle needed a bigger magazine. That house is off the charts though. IMO, the local Deep State "justice system," MSM, democrats, etc., would fuck them over if they had discharged a weapon in that scenario. They should have simply waited behind their front door or whatever and ventilated any of the domestic terrorists who banged on the door.

This is why magazine limits are so stupid.......

And to reinforce it........ the mob was stopped and no shots were fired.

This is why we have the 2nd Amendment....when one political party, the democrat party, turns loose terrorists, antifa and black lives matter, to burn, loot and kill leading up to an election.....and then, that political party orders the police to stand down.......... the 2nd Amendment prevents the democrat party terrorists from burning, looting and killing legally armed citizens of the opposing party......

If you go back and look at gun control in democrat party controlled New York city, the very first gun control laws were put in place because the democrat party wanted to keep their thugs safe. When the democrat party thugs would go to beat up political rivals, those rivals had guns.....the thugs complained to their democrat party leaders, and they passed the first gun bans in New York....

The strange birth of NY’s gun laws

Problem was the gangs worked for Tammany. The Democratic machine used them asshtarkers (sluggers), enforcing discipline at the polls and intimidating the opposition. Gang leaders like Monk Eastman were even employed as informal “sheriffs,” keeping their turf under Tammany control.

The Tammany Tiger needed to rein in the gangs without completely crippling them. Enter Big Tim with the perfect solution: Ostensibly disarm the gangs — and ordinary citizens, too — while still keeping them on the streets.

In fact, he gave the game away during the debate on the bill, which flew through Albany: “I want to make it so the young thugs in my district will get three years for carrying dangerous weapons instead of getting a sentence in the electric chair a year from now.”

Sullivan knew the gangs would flout the law, but appearances were more important than results. Young toughs took to sewing the pockets of their coats shut, so that cops couldn’t plant firearms on them, and many gangsters stashed their weapons inside their girlfriends’ “bird cages” — wire-mesh fashion contraptions around which women would wind their hair.

----Ordinary citizens, on the other hand, were disarmed, which solved another problem: Gangsters had been bitterly complaining to Tammany that their victims sometimes shot back at them.

So gang violence didn’t drop under the Sullivan Act — and really took off after the passage of Prohibition in 1920. Spectacular gangland rubouts — like the 1932 machine-gunning of “Mad Dog” Coll in a drugstore phone booth on 23rd Street — became the norm.
exactly, they are showing everyone why there is a second amendment. Fk weren't our fore fathers smart.

They were incredibly smart, but more important they were incredibly wise.....sadly, they should have stated that the Bill of Rights could not be ignored by the courts...they didn't see that coming.

One good thing about the likely election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is that the Dems will be able to get the militants to cool it.

The Dems know how to work with the militants in order to get them to stand down.

The militants will be asked to stop frightening good people by going into nice neighborhoods.

In return, the militants will be given financial rewards, appointments to government jobs, and the kind of legislation that they have been demanding.

I plan to vote for President Trump, but I acknowledge that his election would probably lead to violence the likes of which this nation has never seen since 1861.

The street violence, exacerbated by the pandemic tragedy, is tearing this country apart in a way that no one could have possibly imagined when 2020 dawned.

I do not think that I am being a Chicken Little.

91458928-crazy-emoji-isolated-on-white-background-silly-face-emoticon-3d-rendering.jpg

One good thing about the likely election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is that the Dems will be able to get the militants to cool it.

The Dems know how to work with the militants in order to get them to stand down.

The militants will be asked to stop frightening good people by going into nice neighborhoods.

In return, the militants will be given financial rewards, appointments to government jobs, and the kind of legislation that they have been demanding.

I plan to vote for President Trump, but I acknowledge that his election would probably lead to violence the likes of which this nation has never seen since 1861.

The street violence, exacerbated by the pandemic tragedy, is tearing this country apart in a way that no one could have possibly imagined when 2020 dawned.

You think it will get BETTER if Biden is elected? Only for a short while, this is for sure. What will happen is a constant and major pressure campaign by the alt-left who will say, "look, we got rid of Trump, we can do anything if we riot and threaten people"!

The alt-left have major demands, and they will be met, they just need the right person in office. Many of you educated me on the process of how Obamacare passed. Expect more of the same approach going forward if Trump loses. If you think members of the Dem Party are more central than before Obama was elected then you haven't been paying attention to local Primary results.

I agree with you that the more you give, the more they want.

But I do not see any alternative, since -- for some inexplicable reason -- a large proportion of the current (and shrinking) majority ethnicity wants to kowtow to the militants' every wish.

It does indeed seem that some Americans have a death wish for this country.

Let's give credit where credit is due: For the last few decades, liberal university professors have succeeded magnificently in brainwashing American youth.

Let's give credit where credit is due. Right wing hate radio and the Billionaire Media have been lying to Americans for generations, portraying the left as "communists", which is untrue. They portraying rights for women, blacks and gays as "un-american", and set rural white against the lawless and criminal minorities in the cities, calling women "femi-Nazis", and blacks "thugs".

All of the lying right wing bullshit that we see on this message board every day from the right - hate speech and lies. Republican policies have been a massive failure for the American people, but the billionaires are now getting all of the money, and they're prepared to let you fools fight to the death to make sure that doesn't change.

No wonder Republicans want to defund public schools. As educated, well informed population would never willingly vote against their own interests, and they sure as hell won't vote for the Republican policies that have crashed the economy three times in the last 40 years and left Americans sick, broke and unemployed.

You think it will get BETTER if Biden is elected? Only for a short while, this is for sure. What will happen is a constant and major pressure campaign by the alt-left who will say, "look, we got rid of Trump, we can do anything if we riot and threaten people"!

The alt-left have major demands, and they will be met, they just need the right person in office. Many of you educated me on the process of how Obamacare passed. Expect more of the same approach going forward if Trump loses. If you think members of the Dem Party are more central than before Obama was elected then you haven't been paying attention to local Primary results.

But I do not see any alternative, since -- for some inexplicable reason -- a large proportion of the current (and shrinking) majority ethnicity wants to kowtow to the militants' every wish.

Let's give credit where credit is due: For the last few decades, liberal university professors have succeeded magnificently in brainwashing American youth.

Let's give credit where credit is due. Right wing hate radio and the Billionaire Media have been lying to Americans for generations, portraying the left as "communists", which is untrue. They portraying rights for women, blacks and gays as "un-american", and set rural white against the lawless and criminal minorities in the cities, calling women "femi-Nazis", and blacks "thugs".

All of the lying right wing bullshit that we see on this message board every day from the right - hate speech and lies. Republican policies have been a massive failure for the American people, but the billionaires are now getting all of the money, and they're prepared to let you fools fight to the death to make sure that doesn't change.

No wonder Republicans want to defund public schools. As educated, well informed population would never willingly vote against their own interests, and they sure as hell won't vote for the Republican policies that have crashed the economy three times in the last 40 years and left Americans sick, broke and unemployed.

What is your opinion about cutting budgets for the police?

Moron.....the founders of Black Lives Matter, stated to the press....that they are trained marxists...........they stated this to the American press.........on video....

Marxists are communists....do you understand that....

Karl marx hated Blacks and Jews.....and planned on murdering them after the revolution.....that is the philosophical foundation of black lives matter....

The problems in democrat party controlled cities are created by the democrat party policies.....the schools in democrat party controlled cities are destroying Black Children....

The Black families in those cities support School Vouchers...the republican plan for education you moron.......they want their children to go to schools that actually educate their children...the democrat party doesn't care about educating children, they simply want the money from the Teachers unions...

Nothing you posted is even remotely true, accurate or based in reality....

These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

I am 100% in favor of the homeowners, and 100% against the tresspassers.

This is exactly what these criminals should see in every doorway...and not see in the upstairs windows.

B E

Here....moron....where the black lives matter founders admit they are trained marxists....

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report.

Black Lives Matter activism continues to spread throughout the country—with demonstrators calling for the defunding of police departments and radical overhauls to significant portions of the United States—a video resurfaced this week in which one of the founders of the black activism group affirmed that she and her co-founder are "trained Marxists" who are well-versed in "ideological theories."

These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

This is exactly what these criminals should see in every doorway...and not see in the upstairs windows.

B E

And that is why the democrat party wants to get rid of guns....in the hands of their political opposition. This shows the democrats that they need to follow through on getting rid of guns.....if 2 people can hold off an entire mob of democrat party terrorists.....it has to be stopped.....when the democrat party turns antifa and black lives matter marxists loose to burn, loot and kill in democrat party cities...in particular in Black Neighborhoods, before an election...they can't have normal people using guns to stop the burning, looting and killing.

Here....moron....where the black lives matter founders admit they are trained marxists....

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report.

Black Lives Matter activism continues to spread throughout the country—with demonstrators calling for the defunding of police departments and radical overhauls to significant portions of the United States—a video resurfaced this week in which one of the founders of the black activism group affirmed that she and her co-founder are "trained Marxists" who are well-versed in "ideological theories."

wonder why she and her group deny what they admitted to?

They know that Bernie Sander's socialism allowed joe biden to win the primary....they know Americans don't like socialism, so they have to hide it...until they have power...then they simply put those who don't like socialism in prison or mass graves...

Moron.....the founders of Black Lives Matter, stated to the press....that they are trained marxists...........they stated this to the American press.........on video....

Marxists are communists....do you understand that....

Karl marx hated Blacks and Jews.....and planned on murdering them after the revolution.....that is the philosophical foundation of black lives matter....

The problems in democrat party controlled cities are created by the democrat party policies.....the schools in democrat party controlled cities are destroying Black Children....

The Black families in those cities support School Vouchers...the republican plan for education you moron.......they want their children to go to schools that actually educate their children...the democrat party doesn't care about educating children, they simply want the money from the Teachers unions...

Nothing you posted is even remotely true, accurate or based in reality....
again, the truth isn't their friend.

They know that Bernie Sander's socialism allowed joe biden to win the primary....they know Americans don't like socialism, so they have to hide it...until they have power...then they simply put those who don't like socialism in prison or mass graves...

Adolph baby!!!!

pot calling kettle out. Another truth you and I have been pointing out.

Why are American conservatives all so frightened? Get my gun!!!!!!!

I don't know what's worse, that so many of these fools end up hurting themselves or others, or that their first inclination is always "GET MY GUN!!!!".

The conservative American solution to anything is to shoot somebody.

You mean like they've been doing in Canada for years? Yeah. American police are out of control.

Notice how it says that the number of police officers in Canada has been declining since 2011. 22% are women, and 10% are minorities - so that the police reflect the communities they serve in.

Also:

In addition to sworn officers, police services employed the equivalent of 31,050 full-time individuals on May 15, 2018, up 1,998 (+7%) from a year earlier. These employees consisted of 26,851 civilian personnel (86%), 2,539 special constables (8%) and 1,660 recruits (5%). The number of civilian personnel in police forces has been rising steadily since data collection began in 1962.

You mean like they've been doing in Canada for years? Yeah. American police are out of control.

Notice how it says that the number of police officers in Canada has been declining since 2011. 22% are women, and 10% are minorities - so that the police reflect the communities they serve in.

Also:

In addition to sworn officers, police services employed the equivalent of 31,050 full-time individuals on May 15, 2018, up 1,998 (+7%) from a year earlier. These employees consisted of 26,851 civilian personnel (86%), 2,539 special constables (8%) and 1,660 recruits (5%). The number of civilian personnel in police forces has been rising steadily since data collection began in 1962.

Canada is a global embarrassment and these police agencies are too well staffed with predators and creeps who are not held accountable. Bad apples have destroyed not just their reputation, but OURS (as a nation).

Also:

It's declining because salaries are in the stratosphere and overall budget is absurd.

Cut the salaries of TPS, OPP and RCMP. Period. How is a plain clothed cop making $165k a year, while someone with a PhD in calculus will be lucky to find a fulltime job in the private sector in our low performing nation, earning $75k? And you can be sure the cops pension and benefits is gold plated while the poor rocket scientist has to hope he is even offered one.

Canada is a carbon copy of East Germany, Ontario is East Berlin. This has been known for some time among our allies, which is why Canadas economy and influence has been in steep decline for so long.

You are so confused. Many vote in their own self-interest. This is why the deadbeats and losers will always vote for the left. "Free stuff" Republicans tend to be more self-sufficient and want the ability to climb the economic ladder through hard work and ingenuity. Educated, successful folks that vote for Democrats have been beaten down by the educational system to feel guilty. I have to believe that deep down they they aren't voting in their own self-interest or in the interest of the country.

Frankly, much of this comes from the lack of morality exhibited by the left. Many are Godless. To make themselves feel good, they support the left-wing wacko looser mentality(free stuff, spread the wealth, et al), that is, until it directly and substantially negatively affects them. They then quickly change their tune. The problem is, most won't realize the behavior they support will end up destroying their livelihood until it is too late. Ignorance is bliss.

The way these kids rioting today is from the failure of the liberal education system. So yes we want to reform it.

Yep, communists may not be accurate, more like Marxists...dumbass.

Forum List

Back