Video Catches Woman In Central Park Falsely Reporting An African American Man Is Threatening My Life

It’s another liberal make a mess over black white thing. It is absolutely wrong to leave your dog off leash. The methods and manner of the man was surly. It’s the old “two wrongs” thing and not a racial thing but racial things are a primary source of liberal nourishment

The man was surly? That's not true. He wasn't submissive but he wasn't rude or surly. He stood his ground and was in the right. Remember there's video.

Yeah I don’t see how a silly dispute between two people is garnering national attention. The lady was wrong to call the police and lie, but there’s nothing important or interesting about this story.

Then why did you open and read the thread and respond to it to subscribe to it. It actually is interesting. If you're black, it's very interesting. That it occurred to her to make that racist threat shows that even among (or especially among?) leftists, that they can get away with using race with the armed enforcement branch to trigger a response in protecting a white woman, shows that much of what concerns black people about race in America is based in truth.

You can’t conclude anything from this one incident. The reason why I posted here is because this is getting national attention, and I thought that it’s pretty ridiculous that it is. I also believe that the lady was being racist, but I don’t give two shits. incidents of racism occur constantly everyday, so one person behaving like a racist shouldn’t be newsworthy. I’m particular if it’s a nonviolent incident we’re talking about.

Its typical red Guard behavior. He could have as easily been accosting her because she didnt have a mask on or some other trivial reason. And he did it in an insensitive way in an area of the city with a history of vicious black on non-black female crime.

But access to the media is all important. He knew he had a ready audience when he pulled the phone out. You and I dont have that advantage.

More likely, almost certainly likely, he knew a white woman was calling the police, obviously faking distress the further away she got from him, claiming he was threatening her. The police were going to come and arrest him. More than her fear about what she may have heard about black men in NYC, he was concerned about what he'd just heard about white cops in Minnesota. She knew he was no threat to her but it was clear she was trying to trick the cops into beating him down for her.

In fact, what she did was 100% the same as swatting. I wonder what I'd find all of you defending the woman saying in the swatting threads that I know I'll find if I look. I'll bet you didn't like swatting and swatters belong in prison.. She's no different - not a single iota.

Lost in all of the hub bub is this simple question. Was it a mean dog or a nice dog? If he's a mellow dog wagging his tail, who cares? If he's a nasty sucker barking and snapping, that's a whole different deal.

Right... what happened before that?

BEFORE...mean BEFORE the video started?

This is NYC. The most left-wing liberal city in the country.

Even me, being a conservative right-winger, have a hard time believe that Andrew Cuomo Democrat Left-wingers.... are entirely racists.

Could be true! Maybe democrats are the super racists people, and this is more proof of that.

Do you believe this New Yorker just randomly accused him of threatening her life? Be honest. Either way I'll accept your views.

If New York Democrats are this racists, why are so many black people Democrats then?

So it's not possible for you to believe that WHITE Andrew Cuomo Democrat Left-wingers are entirely racists but it is possible for you to believe that BLACK Andrew Cuomo Democrat Left-wingers are? Or that they're automatically criminals?

Because it's a white woman and a black man (but a birdwatcher, member of their society, whatever society they have, and not a gang banger), there must be something off screen that the black man did to anger her into what was obviously a lie when she called the police.

Doxxing, what a fucking scumbag you are.

She got fired, her life is now ruined over a 5 minute episode.

Maybe she should just kill herself so you get some blood on your hands.
Do you know how stupid your post is? The woman's name and employer has been all over the news since it happened. Do you really think that Franklin Templeton saw Dana's post here and that's how they found out about it? You're an idiot if you expect us to believe that or even if you expect us to believe that you believe it.

Gotcha tech culture. Stupid incidents like these can ruin people’s lives. I mean this lady was an obvious idiot, but all of a sudden to be infamous and lose everything because of one experience you had with somebody filming you seems inherently wrong

She had a phone with her and was using it to call the police. There's no indication that she is new to technology or didn't know the risks. She recognized that he was recording her and continued her bullshit.

Any prospective employer deserves to know that she's unstable and is a risk if they hire her. Imagine her supervising black men and having their careers and futures in her hands the next time she goes nuts inappropriately.

Whatever happened to the personal accountability conservatives? Am I the only true conservative in the place - the only one that remembers the cries for personal accountability? She made this bed and now she can lie in it.

You can’t conclude anything from this one incident. The reason why I posted here is because this is getting national attention, and I thought that it’s pretty ridiculous that it is. I also believe that the lady was being racist, but I don’t give two shits. incidents of racism occur constantly everyday, so one person behaving like a racist shouldn’t be newsworthy. I’m particular if it’s a nonviolent incident we’re talking about.

Your description might accurately describe why you would read the thread but when you post that's more than just checking it out to find out why the interest. Posting means you're interested. So don't claim that it's not interesting. You found it interesting. That's why it's here. A bunch of people found it to be an interesting, perhaps even important, story about racist white Democrats and the contempt with which they hold black men.

Lost in all of the hub bub is this simple question. Was it a mean dog or a nice dog? If he's a mellow dog wagging his tail, who cares? If he's a nasty sucker barking and snapping, that's a whole different deal.

Friendly dogs attack children all the time, killing many. What if the friendly dog's racist white owner had trained the dog to hate black men.

If she's no more white than I am then she has straight blonde hair that gets lighter with the sun, green eyes and white skin. With ancestors who were British, French, Norwegian, Scottish, Italian and Armenian.

You left out some of your ancestors didnt you? And the blond hair obsession with you people is repulsive.

That's all you have?

As if my ethnicity has anything to do with any of this.

The woman broke the law. She threatened and blackmailed that man. She lied and made a false report to 9-11. She also broke the leash laws.

Yet all you care about is her skin color.

When called on it, you come up with the weak garbage above.

You're too stupid to debate.

If you want to start a thread about my skin color and ethnicity go for it but I think it's against TOS rules.

This thread is about a criminal woman who broke the law flagrantly.

And all you care about is the color of her skin.

What does that say about you?
What was the “false report”?
She told the police that a black man was threatening her and her dog, which was true.

Doxxing, what a fucking scumbag you are.

She got fired, her life is now ruined over a 5 minute episode.

Maybe she should just kill herself so you get some blood on your hands.
Do you know how stupid your post is? The woman's name and employer has been all over the news since it happened. Do you really think that Franklin Templeton saw Dana's post here and that's how they found out about it? You're an idiot if you expect us to believe that or even if you expect us to believe that you believe it.

Sorry, but even if the info was already out, when you re-post it you become part of the doxxing chain. It shows just how viscous a person can be.

And also sorry, but economically and socially destroying a person is a small step from killing them, but far away enough so people don't think they have blood on their hands when joining the pile on.

Sorry, but even if the info was already out, when you re-post it you become part of the doxxing chain. It shows just how viscous a person can be.

And also sorry, but economically and socially destroying a person is a small step from killing them, but far away enough so people don't think they have blood on their hands when joining the pile on.
You mean like calling the cops and accusing a man of threatening you, potentially having them arrested or killed? That's what you mean is a small step from killing them, right?

She's a criminal. She committed a crime and it's on video. We talk about news stories all the time and discuss the names of the criminals and where they work. Reporting, posting here about, or other discussions of crimes and criminals is not doxxing. Doxxing is publishing personally identifiable information about a person - so every time we talk about a criminal, or post a thread of a news article about a crime, we're doxxing?

You're calling it doxxing because she's a white woman and her victim is a black man and therefore she's not a criminal... I don't see your posts about doxxing Ahmaud Arbery by posting personally identifiable information about him.

But this isn't surprising from a Trump hater. The left are the racists and you're just one more of them proving it here.

You mean like calling the cops and accusing a man of threatening you, potentially having them arrested or killed? That's what you mean is a small step from killing them, right?

She's a criminal. She committed a crime and it's on video. We talk about news stories all the time and discuss the names of the criminals and where they work. Reporting, posting here about, or other discussions of crimes and criminals is not doxxing. Doxxing is publishing personally identifiable information about a person - so every time we talk about a criminal, or post a thread of a news article about a crime, we're doxxing?

You're calling it doxxing because she's a white woman and her victim is a black man and therefore she's not a criminal... I don't see your posts about doxxing Ahmaud Arbery by posting personally identifiable information about him.

But this isn't surprising from a Trump hater. The left are the racists and you're just one more of them proving it here.

Um, I'm a "Trump hater"?

Look at some of my previous posts before you jump to that conclusion you fucking poseur hack twat.

She commited a few petty misdemeanors, most of which get pled out to a fine and maybe some community service. Now she's unemployed and a pariah.

Um, I'm a "Trump hater"?

Look at some of my previous posts before you jump to that conclusion you fucking poseur hack twat.

She commited a few petty misdemeanors, most of which get pled out to a fine and maybe some community service. Now she's unemployed and a pariah.
Nope, you're not a Trump hater. Most racists are. My bad.

She needs to be unemployed and she is a pariah. What she did was every bit as bad as Smollett. Should he still be employed?

The blatant racism she showed means she's a serious liability for anyone who hires her. Employers need to have information on which to assess the character of their employees.

I'll bet you either participated in, or at least didn't object to, discussions here about some of the racist remarks from Obama's preacher. Then there was another black guy in a government job writing racist posts.. All of us whites spent weeks talking about how awful the anti-white racism was and that racists like Smollett and that government worker should be out of work.

Oh, and did you post anti-doxxing comments when it was posted here what TV shows Smollett worked on? You're a lying hypocrite racist.

Oh, and she didn't commit a few petty misdemeanors: she committed a felony

Can you name it explicitly?

Um, I'm a "Trump hater"?

Nope, you're not a Trump hater. Most racists are. My bad.

She needs to be unemployed and she is a pariah. What she did was every bit as bad as Smollett. Should he still be employed?

The blatant racism she showed means she's a serious liability for anyone who hires her. Employers need to have information on which to assess the character of their employees.

I'll bet you either participated in, or at least didn't object to, discussions here about some of the racist remarks from Obama's preacher. Then there was another black guy in a government job writing racist posts.. All of us whites spent weeks talking about how awful the anti-white racism was and that racists like Smollett and that government worker should be out of work.

Oh, and did you post anti-doxxing comments when it was posted here what TV shows Smollett worked on? You're a lying hypocrite racist.

Not even close to Smollett. He perpetrated a fraud, she called 911 for a bullshit reason. To her it was valid, even if she was wrong.

It's amazing how cuck assholes like you cheer on the mob to do your dirty work.

And please find any evidence on this board of me being a racist, or take back your accusation, you snivelling little ****.

Can you name it explicitly?

See, this is why I thought you were a leftist Trump hater. You're slow. I gave you the link.

Forum List

Back