Video Catches Woman In Central Park Falsely Reporting An African American Man Is Threatening My Life

I absolutely despise people who walk their dogs off leash. Hang her just for that. A dog on a leash is helpless against an unleashed dog. They can't even run away. I have gotten into numerous fights with idiots who insist on having their dogs unleashed.

Name 3 of those reasons.

No, there is no good reason to break the law. In this case, she potentially put other people's lives at risk. During a pandemic.

Having a "good reason" doesn't absolve anyone for breaking the law.

It's a crime to make false reports to 9-11. Period. She broke the law. She should face prosecution for her crime.

She also broke leash laws. She should face the fine for violating that law.

It is not crime to record someone in public. That has been established by our Supreme Court a long time ago and has been upheld countless times since. If it wasn't legal to do, there would be no public video cameras or still cameras anywhere in the nation. Nor could the police wear body cams.
I'm sorry. Did I provoke a traumatic experience for you? Having a snowflake moment?

All I said is I look forward to getting to the bottom of this "dumpster" (i.e. this sordid matter) to see
what the final outcome is. On the face of things it looks like a woman walking her dog off leash
and threatening someone who took a video of the matter.
But who knows if that's all there is to it. It's hardly a dire matter.

In any event I'm not the first to say it, unfortunately, but this woman should get exactly what Jesse Smollett
got for his false crime report to Chicago police. Seems like he is the standard right now.

Did you call for Jesse Smollett to be prosecuted dearie?

Dana7360 mentioned Jesse Smollett exactly once, as a search will reveal, and that was to complain that blacks were being victimized because of an overreaction to Smolletts racially motivated 9-11 call against whites. Thats the sum total of Dana-rage over fake 9-11 calls.

What this woman did is a crime. At least in my state it is. It's a crime to make false reports to 9-11. It takes police or first responders away from real emergencies when people need help. The police should arrest her and charge her for her crimes.

If I was that man, I would be suing that woman for every penny she has. She could have gotten that innocent man killed. The police could have mistaken his phone for a weapon and started shooting. He would have died. All because she broke at least 2 laws.

Garbage like this has got to stop.

She rescued that dog from an organization. That organization saw the video and how she was abusing her dog, the dog cried out in a yelp at one point, so they confiscated that dog from her and that dog is now safe.

Her employer has learned of her actions and placed her on administrative leave. If I was her boss, I would require her to go through anger management and racial training. Or fire her.

So...she was being threatened by a black man. He approached her and started harassing her about her dog.

This isnt a white woman. Look her up. She is no more white than Dana.

Here you go. This is the woman. Her name is Amy Cooper.

View attachment 341204

Yeah.,.heres another "white woman"..can you name her?

scarlett.jpg

What this woman did is a crime. At least in my state it is. It's a crime to make false reports to 9-11. It takes police or first responders away from real emergencies when people need help. The police should arrest her and charge her for her crimes.

If I was that man, I would be suing that woman for every penny she has. She could have gotten that innocent man killed. The police could have mistaken his phone for a weapon and started shooting. He would have died. All because she broke at least 2 laws.

She rescued that dog from an organization. That organization saw the video and how she was abusing her dog, the dog cried out in a yelp at one point, so they confiscated that dog from her and that dog is now safe.

Her employer has learned of her actions and placed her on administrative leave. If I was her boss, I would require her to go through anger management and racial training. Or fire her.

You know what I see?

I see a situation that could have been 100% avoided if people just minded their own business. An unleashed dog in a park is hardly a heinous crime.

I saw a woman breaking several laws.

I saw her break leash laws.

I saw her break the law of blackmail though not for money but personal gain. She tried to blackmail that man.

I saw her threaten that man.

I saw her then break the law by lying and making a false report to 9-11.

I saw her abusing her dog.

I saw a criminal. That's what you are when you commit a crime.

I would like to see her face the consequences of her actions and crimes with her facing the fullest extent of the law and justice system.
Funny how you lefties are all concerned with these leash laws and want this woman charged with some crime.

Yet if a black man is trespassing and burglarizing a home, well everyone should mind their own business and let it go.

So...she was being threatened by a black man. He approached her and started harassing her about her dog.

She felt threatened for some reason? I wonder where people get these ideas?

jogger.jpg

You know what I see?

I see a situation that could have been 100% avoided if people just minded their own business. An unleashed dog in a park is hardly a heinous crime.
Oh but it is a heinous crime. Far more heinous than trespassing on private property.

@Dana7360 mentioned Jesse Smollett exactly once, as a search will reveal, and that was to complain that blacks were being victimized because of an overreaction to Smolletts racially motivated 9-11 call against whites. Thats the sum total of Dana-rage over fake 9-11 calls.
The sum total is at least two now. And can you cite that post so I can see how her rage manifested
itself?

She felt threatened for some reason? I wonder where people get these ideas?

View attachment 341214
Yea, black thugs target white women for robberies, rape, and murder. But if a white woman is scared of a strange black man harassing her, well she is waaaacist...

This is a tough one; on one hand, 'believe all women' and on the other, his gentleman was 'filming while black'... So which victim group are we supposed to side with again??

That's a joke obviously. I'd throw the book at this woman. The heaviest I could find in fact.

She's a loon but it's hardly the crime of the century.

Good grief people get worked up over insignificant crap

I am not going to touch the racial aspect of this situation, but people who let their dogs roam around without a leash should be severely punished.

If you or a loved one has been bitten by a dog, you will understand.
I've been bitten. This is an OVERREACTION. Dont be a Karen

Eric Arthur Blair

Now someone is threatening Rep Swalwell.

Swalwell played a phone message that was left for him that clearly threatens his life. Which is a crime.

When will people stop seeing violence as the solution to disagreements?

‘Pop-pop-pop’: Rep. Swalwell shares chilling death threat voicemail
Jussie Smollet? Do lefties every stop playing the victim, Jesus this gets old

So you're saying because Jussie Smollet was a liar every person who doesn't agree with your views is a liar when they come forward with evidence of violence or death threats?

Do you realize how stupid that is?

Last edited:
If she's no more white than I am then she has straight blonde hair that gets lighter with the sun, green eyes and white skin. With ancestors who were British, French, Norwegian, Scottish, Italian and Armenian.

You left out some of your ancestors didnt you? And the blond hair obsession with you people is repulsive.

That's all you have?

As if my ethnicity has anything to do with any of this.

The woman broke the law. She threatened and blackmailed that man. She lied and made a false report to 9-11. She also broke the leash laws.

Yet all you care about is her skin color.

When called on it, you come up with the weak garbage above.

You're too stupid to debate.

If you want to start a thread about my skin color and ethnicity go for it but I think it's against TOS rules.

This thread is about a criminal woman who broke the law flagrantly.

And all you care about is the color of her skin.

What does that say about you?

If she's no more white than I am then she has straight blonde hair that gets lighter with the sun, green eyes and white skin. With ancestors who were British, French, Norwegian, Scottish, Italian and Armenian.

You left out some of your ancestors didnt you? And the blond hair obsession with you people is repulsive.

That's all you have?

The woman broke the law. She threatened and blackmailed that man. She lied and made a false report to 9-11. She also broke the leash laws.

If you want to start a thread about my skin color and ethnicity go for it but I think it's against TOS rules.

My god do you think you can get away with that kind of projection with your posts right above it? Your very premise was race. Its the only reason you posted anything. Its all you care about. In fact you demanded that the woman be put through "racial training" didnt you? Another word for reeducation I suppose.

Skin color was mentioned by you...not me. You even posted a picture to prove your point. You bragged of being blond haired and blue eyed. Skin color means nothing to me but it seems an obsession with you.

As if my ethnicity has anything to do with any of this....If you want to start a thread about my skin color and ethnicity go for it but I think it's against TOS rules.

But you denied your "ethnicity" didnt you? You bragged about your "blond hair and green eyes" while denying your true ethnicity...and launching yet another attack on whites.
I dont want to start a thread about your "ethnicity" in particular but if you want we can explore it further in another section. There are areas of USMB where it is allowed.
Other than that ill just say I like to call out the gaslighters who attack other races and then whine when questioned about it. Why do you think you are above being called on your race baiting?

Just like Jessie Smelly, eh?
You’re a total phony!
But I think most reasonable posters realize this.

Yeah I don’t see how a silly dispute between two people is garnering national attention. The lady was wrong to call the police and lie, but there’s nothing important or interesting about this story.

That's all you have?

My god do you think you can get away with that kind of projection with your posts right above it? Your very premise was race. Its the only reason you posted anything. Its all you care about. In fact you demanded that the woman be put through "racial training" didnt you? Another word for reeducation I suppose.

Skin color was mentioned by you...not me. You even posted a picture to prove your point. You bragged of being blond haired and blue eyed. Skin color means nothing to me but it seems an obsession with you.
It’s another liberal make a mess over black white thing. It is absolutely wrong to leave your dog off leash. The methods and manner of the man was surly. It’s the old “two wrongs” thing and not a racial thing but racial things are a primary source of liberal nourishment

Last edited:

That's all you have?

It’s another liberal make a mess over blackbwhite thing. It is absolutely wrong to leave your dog off leash. The methods and manner of the man was surly. It’s the old “two wrongs” thing and not a racial thing but racial things are a primary source of liberal nourishment

Its typical red Guard behavior. He could have as easily been accosting her because she didnt have a mask on or some other trivial reason. And he did it in an insensitive way in an area of the city with a history of vicious black on non-black female crime.

But access to the media is all important. He knew he had a ready audience when he pulled the phone out. You and I dont have that advantage.

Forum List

Back