Very efficient solar cells

Power is highly centralized now and is increasing.
Well, we have three branches of the federal government and we have state governments as well which have three branches as well. And we have we the people who get to elect our representatives on a regular basis.

So what do you propose to do to eliminate your perception that power is highly centralized?
Eliminating my perceptions would be easy; a tiny .22 precisely placed would do it.
Reducing the real centralization of power in the world is more complex.
Petroleum dependence is probably the most dire example. Electrical grids are similar, if less menacing.
Political centers are another domain and elicit multiple approaches.
These, most people would argue, exist not only in my perceptions.
I agree that “power” exists. I don’t believe it is centralized and coordinated. It’s more of a conflict and confusion process.

Think of it this way, we are in an equilibrium phase where slight differences are working and competing against each other. Progress isn’t a straight line. Everything eventually works itself out for the good because error cannot stand. Eventually error will fail. Order from chaos.
Oh it’s centralized. The extreme wealthy have the power. The transnational capitalist class runs the world. They want business and politics centralized and are well on their way to succeeding.
With checks and balances.
LOL.

who is checking and balancing the billionaires, big corporations, and the Federal government?

Well, we have three branches of the federal government and we have state governments as well which have three branches as well. And we have we the people who get to elect our representatives on a regular basis.

So what do you propose to do to eliminate your perception that power is highly centralized?
Eliminating my perceptions would be easy; a tiny .22 precisely placed would do it.
Petroleum dependence is probably the most dire example. Electrical grids are similar, if less menacing.
I agree that “power” exists. I don’t believe it is centralized and coordinated. It’s more of a conflict and confusion process.

Think of it this way, we are in an equilibrium phase where slight differences are working and competing against each other. Progress isn’t a straight line. Everything eventually works itself out for the good because error cannot stand. Eventually error will fail. Order from chaos.
Oh it’s centralized. The extreme wealthy have the power. The transnational capitalist class runs the world. They want business and politics centralized and are well on their way to succeeding.
LOL.

who is checking and balancing the billionaires, big corporations, and the Federal government?
Billionaires? State and federal laws.

Big corporations? State and federal laws and shareholders.

Federal government? Federal laws and we the people who elect and re-elect them.

Yes to tax and spend on constitutional programs.
If we used the hamiltonian "implied powers" power grab like you just stated, they could do whatever in the hell they want and the constitution is completely meaningless.
The Constitution doesn't say or imply subsidies are less constitutional than other spending.

Stupidity, unfortunately, isn't unconstitutional.
Exactly my point. It doesnt mention them.

LOL.

LOL. Really?

If you think billionaires and big corporations get the same level of justice as the rest of us, you need to think again.

The Great Recession should have alleviated you of this naive thinking. How about big pharma murdering thousands with their poisonous drugs, yet not one corporate officer is in prison. We have a political class with many criminal members, but they are free as a bird.

Yes to tax and spend on constitutional programs.
If we used the hamiltonian "implied powers" power grab like you just stated, they could do whatever in the hell they want and the constitution is completely meaningless.
The Constitution doesn't say or imply subsidies are less constitutional than other spending.

Stupidity, unfortunately, isn't unconstitutional.
Exactly my point. It doesnt mention them.
and according to the 10th amendment if its not there its not their job ,,,

LOL.

LOL. Really?

If you think billionaires and big corporations get the same level of justice as the rest of us, you need to think again.

The Great Recession should have alleviated you of this naive thinking. How about big pharma murdering thousands with their poisonous drugs, yet not one corporate officer is in prison. We have a political class with many criminal members, but they are free as a bird.
The exact same? No.

But it absolutely does serve as a check and a balance because the threat is always there and every once in awhile justice is served.

But come to think of it, justice isn’t always served even if the powerful aren’t involved.

This may be the method that puts solar on all roofs

Oh wow does it make the sun shine on cloudy days and at night?
I don't care what you do to it, solar is a hoax and a waste to keep technological fools amused.

what about the areas where the sun shines 330 days a yr??

Not in the USA.
Sunniest Places in United States - Current Results

why these citys on the list dont have panels on every house boggles the mind,,,,

most people dont know that the current high quality panels work during cloudy days pretty good

I don't care what you do to it, solar is a hoax and a waste to keep technological fools amused.

Not in the USA.

why these citys on the list dont have panels on every house boggles the mind,,,,

most people dont know that the current high quality panels work during cloudy days pretty good

It’s because they have alternative options which are more cost effective.

LOL.

LOL. Really?

The exact same? No.

But it absolutely does serve as a check and a balance because the threat is always there and every once in awhile justice is served.

But come to think of it, justice isn’t always served even if the powerful aren’t involved.
I will agree that we still have a small sliver of checks and balances on government, politicians, and big corporations, but it has little effect. In most cases, billionaires, big corporations, and leading politicians are above the law.

The proof of this is evident.

Not in the USA.

Most people don’t have the money to buy and install a large array of solar panels.

Not in the USA.

you need to update your education on modern solar panels,,,they produce far cheaper energy when used at a personal level with a grid tie system than any of the other options and you own them,,,solar farms are a joke democrats play on the uneducated

LOL.

LOL. Really?

The exact same? No.

I will agree that we still have a small sliver of checks and balances on government, politicians, and big corporations, but it has little effect. In most cases, billionaires, big corporations, and leading politicians are above the law.

The proof of this is evident.
And I disagree it is a small sliver because people go to great lengths to avoid the punishment.

Not in the USA.

Most people don’t have the money to buy and install a large array of solar panels.

only because we allow dems and republicans to run our lives,,,

Not in the USA.

you need to update your education on modern solar panels,,,they produce far cheaper energy when used at a personal level with a grid tie system than any of the other options and you own them,,,solar farms are a joke democrats play on the uneducated
If that were the case and the economics favored them over traditional sources they would be on every home where the economics favored them.

Not in the USA.

If that were the case and the economics favored them over traditional sources they would be on every home where the economics favored them.
it might have to do with all the misinformation being pushed about them,,,

I have seen several cases where using a grid tie system electric bills have gone negative and profits are being made by the home owner,,,one case is in BC canada,,

I have seen several cases where using a grid tie system electric bills have gone negative and profits are being made by the home owner,,,one case is in BC canada,,
I understand what you are saying but it’s been my experience that when something has an economic advantage people flock to it.

I understand what you are saying but it’s been my experience that when something has an economic advantage people flock to it.

unless of course there are many people spreading misinformation about it,,,which is the case with solar,,,

Forum List

Back