Very efficient solar cells

I’m surprised big government and evil corporations didn’t stop you.

Sarcasm over.

This is my point though. Where it makes sense people will use them and there is no grand conspiracy why they aren’t more widespread.
only if you ignore the big energy companys that want a meter on everything
So what?

The evil government requires a driver's license to drive.

WTF does that have to do with it???
Exactly. Same goes for the big energy company wanting to install a meter on everything.

You already have a meter. If you produce more energy than you use, you get to sell it back to them. You need a meter for that.
I dont think they like the idea that the meter favors the home owner and not them,,,and that alone would be why they slam personal panels and favor solar farms instead,,,that way the meter flows one way in their favor,,,
How do they favor solar farms over the average home owner?

I’m surprised big government and evil corporations didn’t stop you.

Sarcasm over.

This is my point though. Where it makes sense people will use them and there is no grand conspiracy why they aren’t more widespread.
So what?

Exactly. Same goes for the big energy company wanting to install a meter on everything.

You already have a meter. If you produce more energy than you use, you get to sell it back to them. You need a meter for that.
I dont think they like the idea that the meter favors the home owner and not them,,,and that alone would be why they slam personal panels and favor solar farms instead,,,that way the meter flows one way in their favor,,,
Anyone who generates electricity that enters the grid can sell it.

So what?

because they are building solar farms where the meter goes one way and not installing them on homes where the meter goes both ways,,,
what makes you think they would be OK with paying the home owner instead of the home owner paying them???

So what?

not all places have a grid tie option and I am sure as to say there are requirements,, like you cant fire up a generator and sell the juice from it,,,you can look it up if your curious,,,

If this works the current establishment won't allow it unless their corrupt asses are tossed off the backs of the people.

It's amazing how any time something comes up, if it works.... you sit there and say the evil establishment is making money on it.

If it doesn't work.... the evil establishment didn't want it to work.

Ridiculous logic.
No just simply fact. The very few that control the majority of the energy transmission lines in the country are a bunch of insatiable greedy ass crooks and thieves.

Decentralization of power, political and energetic, is highly desirable for the improvement of quality of life for the majority.
Energy is the one thing that if it could be gotten at a reasonable price without compromising health that would truly enrich more peoples lives in this or any other country.

So what?

not all places have a grid tie option and I am sure as to say there are requirements,, like you cant fire up a generator and sell the juice from it,,,you can look it up if your curious,,,
You should look it up because they have to take your spare juice and you do get paid for it.

If there is no grid option then you aren’t getting juice from them and there are no meters.

Oh it’s centralized. The extreme wealthy have the power. The transnational capitalist class runs the world. They want business and politics centralized and are well on their way to succeeding.
With checks and balances.
LOL.

who is checking and balancing the billionaires, big corporations, and the Federal government?
Billionaires? State and federal laws.

Big corporations? State and federal laws and shareholders.

Federal government? Federal laws and we the people who elect and re-elect them.
LOL. Really?

If you think billionaires and big corporations get the same level of justice as the rest of us, you need to think again.

The Great Recession should have alleviated you of this naive thinking. How about big pharma murdering thousands with their poisonous drugs, yet not one corporate officer is in prison. We have a political class with many criminal members, but they are free as a bird.
The exact same? No.

But it absolutely does serve as a check and a balance because the threat is always there and every once in awhile justice is served.

But come to think of it, justice isn’t always served even if the powerful aren’t involved.
Ding, people wouldn't be so angry at this point if there was actually "justice for all" as the founders of this nation intended. I say that from personal experience here concerning WF and what they did to us. The courts literally committed fraud for those shysters. That one CEO was and still is the majority share holder/ceo of one of the largest energy transmission line companies in the nation. It took years to understand what and why they went after two little ole nobodies like us so fiercely. We also have a bunch of chicken shits when it comes to attorneys in this nation and few that will even admit that. One honest one told me, "If they did that to you what do you think they will do to me?" Checks and balances only work if the system is credible and honest. Rod and I should have been setting on a beach somewhere sipping tea fifteen years ago instead of struggling each and everyday just to keep a light bill paid; and I have always felt if they did that to me they are doing it to others.

With checks and balances.
LOL.

who is checking and balancing the billionaires, big corporations, and the Federal government?

LOL. Really?

If you think billionaires and big corporations get the same level of justice as the rest of us, you need to think again.

The Great Recession should have alleviated you of this naive thinking. How about big pharma murdering thousands with their poisonous drugs, yet not one corporate officer is in prison. We have a political class with many criminal members, but they are free as a bird.
The exact same? No.

But it absolutely does serve as a check and a balance because the threat is always there and every once in awhile justice is served.

But come to think of it, justice isn’t always served even if the powerful aren’t involved.
Ding, people wouldn't be so angry at this point if there was actually "justice for all" as the founders of this nation intended. I say that from personal experience here concerning WF and what they did to us. The courts literally committed fraud for those shysters. That one CEO was and still is the majority share holder/ceo of one of the largest energy transmission line companies in the nation. It took years to understand what and why they went after two little ole nobodies like us so fiercely. We also have a bunch of chicken shits when it comes to attorneys in this nation and few that will even admit that. One honest one told me, "If they did that to you what do you think they will do to me?" Checks and balances only work if the system is credible and honest. Rod and I should have been setting on a beach somewhere sipping tea fifteen years ago instead of struggling each and everyday just to keep a light bill paid; and I have always felt if they did that to me they are doing it to others.
I hear you. There is a distribution of behaviors and outcomes but everyone expects there to be justice. Even the ones violating it.

Men aren’t necessarily fair. That’s not a surprise to me. Neither is everyone’s expectation of fairness. Even the ones violating it.

So what?

because they are building solar farms where the meter goes one way and not installing them on homes where the meter goes both ways,,,
what makes you think they would be OK with paying the home owner instead of the home owner paying them???
It can go both ways for the home owner so you really have no argument.

LOL.

LOL. Really?

The exact same? No.

I hear you. There is a distribution of behaviors and outcomes but everyone expects there to be justice. Even the ones violating it.

Men aren’t necessarily fair. That’s not a surprise to me. Neither is everyone’s expectation of fairness. Even the ones violating it.
Its not an expectation of fairness but one that ALL must follow the same basic laws when it comes to fraud, theft, etc. Those asshats were after a patent deed that I wasn't even aware of what it entailed. When the system will not prosecute obvious fraud, etc. and the system goes after the victims instead it needs to be redone. We all grew up believing that at the very least "our system" would be just when it comes to the courts and its not at this point so it needs fixed or tore down and redone. "Thy will be done in earth as in heaven", in the meantime Babylon rules. I prefer that it doesn't.

LOL. Really?

The exact same? No.

Its not an expectation of fairness but one that ALL must follow the same basic laws when it comes to fraud, theft, etc. Those asshats were after a patent deed that I wasn't even aware of what it entailed. When the system will not prosecute obvious fraud, etc. and the system goes after the victims instead it needs to be redone. We all grew up believing that at the very least "our system" would be just when it comes to the courts and its not at this point so it needs fixed or tore down and redone. "Thy will be done in earth as in heaven", in the meantime Babylon rules. I prefer that it doesn't.
Rod, I hear you but underlying all expectations of justice lies an expectation that that justice will be fair.

I don’t disagree that injustices exist and should be corrected. I’m just not surprised that they do and aren’t. We’re dealing with flawed humans here.

LOL. Really?

The exact same? No.

Rod, I hear you but underlying all expectations of justice lies an expectation that that justice will be fair.

I don’t disagree that injustices exist and should be corrected. I’m just not surprised that they do and aren’t. We’re dealing with flawed humans here.
No my expectation is the courts will not commit and cover up fraud. This nation will literally crumble and be cast down if it continues on that road.

The exact same? No.

No my expectation is the courts will not commit and cover up fraud. This nation will literally crumble and be cast down if it continues on that road.
The courts are comprised of flawed humans. Never free from pride, greed or a host of other flaws.

The courts are comprised of flawed humans. Never free from pride, greed or a host of other flaws.
The whole legal system is screwed because of lawyers. I asked a very good friend (an older judge) years ago what he thought the biggest problem was in the legal system now. He told me that it all changed when the legal colleges dropped their admission standards and went for bulk graduates over quality graduates. It is that away in many things Ding. The peoples standards have been lowered to the point of dismal proportions. Excellence and integrity are no longer valued.

So you are for Trumps tariffs, huh?
No. Clearly I am for heavily subsidizing solar. And tech training too. I have more.

I wasn't for heavily subsidizing solar until this. Actually, I agree with you now, but didn't before. The solar industry has had a system of failures. The early solar panels were heavy and they caused roof leaks. The newer ones and even the solar tiles haven't really taken off. This breakthrough in technology is a game changer. This could be something for everybody.

As for tech training, it isn't that necessary. The people who install this do not have to be technical so much. Just be willing to climb one-to-three stories without falling off like your cable tv guys.

Last edited:

You should look it up because they have to take your spare juice and you do get paid for it.

If there is no grid option then you aren’t getting juice from them and there are no meters.

thats what I said,,,

It can go both ways for the home owner so you really have no argument.
thats what I just said and it doesnt have anything to do with my comment since you ignore half of what I said,,,

thats what I said,,,
Then there are no evil corporations to oppose it.

Forum List

Back