Vermont Volleyball Team Banned From Their Locker Room...

Takes a real pervert to see nothing wrong with forcing girls to strip naked for you.

You complained that I said they should stand up for themselves and do something about it. Now you're claiming that I see nothing wrong with what's going on. Which is it? Are you sure YOU know what's going on?

So, the girl's volleyball team at Randolph Union High School in Vermont have been told they can't use the girls locker room to change before games/practice because of a single "transgender" player:

Vermont HS volleyball team banned from own locker room over transgender dispute: reports

Some liberal dipshit has decided that it makes more sense to let a single person use the locker room while insisting that every other player use a single-stall bathroom.

The dispute actually has nothing to do with a transgender girl (or is it boy?) on the team. It has everything to do with changing facilities. Because the girls on the team had the unmitigated audacity to complain about the transgender girl (or is it boy?), they got banned from their own locker room.

The members of the team should quit. Let the freakshow play all the games by himself...
/——/ The Left’s mission is to destroy Women’s Sports. So where is the National Organization for Women and all the other female activists?

I don't know you tell me, little girls are being forced to say a boy's dick in front of them. Good gosh man are you really this stupid!? Come on man!! :rolleyes:
Congratulations. You are getting a lesson in woke argument.

It is long past time for civil disobedience over this absurd nonsense. But it isn't fair to leave it up to high school girls.

Parents need to be picketing the meets where boys are allowed to bully girls out of a chance to compete on a level playing field. Shame the people coming to watch such an absurd spectacle. Block the entrances with a human wall. Super glue and chain the doors shut. If police try to clear the protesters, that's the time for non-violent resistance.

This would be crazy enough if this really were some gender-confused boy who happened also to dream of being a great volleyball player. Does anyone really believe that? Raise your hand if you do.

Much more likely it is a horny high school cis-male who instead of doing this:

View attachment 705120
View attachment 705118

managed to get a free ticket to his own private peep show. He and his friends are laughing at how stupid the people "in charge" are.
Would his boner give him away?

Oct042022

Trans Tyranny: Girls Kicked Out of Their Own Locker Room

If there is any confusion among women regarding their status relative to men who pretend to be women, this story ought to clear it up. In Vermont, the Randolph High School girls basketball team has been banned from its own locker room while educrats investigate the girls for objecting to the presence of a boy who says he is transsexual.
Refreshingly, female student and volleyball player Blake Allen stands up for sanity:
“I feel like for stating my opinion — that I don’t want a biological man changing with me — that I should not have harassment charges or bullying charges. They should all be dropped.”
The dispute started when the transsexual made an inappropriate comment while the girls were getting changed.
[Miss Allen] says that fellow team members and parents have also raised similar concerns and have approached the school with them. They were told that under state law, the transgender student could use whatever locker room [he] identified with.
In an email to families, school officials wrote that the school has “plenty of space where students who feel uncomfortable with the laws may change in privacy.”
This refers to a restroom. Boys who proclaim themselves to be transsexual have access to this too, so the girls would have to change one at a time in the single stall, which hopefully has a secure lock. If that takes too long, maybe there are some bushes outdoors they can change behind.
In the email to parents, school officials say they are conducting an investigation into allegations the girls harassed the transgender student.
Kudos to the girls for incurring the wrath of the liberal establishment by standing up to an LGBT bully. Very few have the spine to do that nowadays, which is why these bullies are running roughshod over every aspect of society.
On tips from Jester, Franco, seaoh, and Mr. Freemarket.

All links highlighted

Can't leave the kids alone can yas ?

zhhzhzhzhnzjzjja.jpg

You complained that I said they should stand up for themselves and do something about it. Now you're claiming that I see nothing wrong with what's going on. Which is it? Are you sure YOU know what's going on?
Children in danger are taught to approach adults in authority for help. Police, educators. They do not have that option.

Thanks for validating why public school teachers are such a menace to children.

Children in danger are taught to approach adults in authority for help. Police, educators. They do not have that option.
They have the option of boycotting until someone listens to them. It's a pretty minor sacrifice to draw attention to the absurdity of the school's actions and if girls / women started doing this all over the country it would get a lot of attention, but they don't. They complain, but nobody does anything. When "Lia" Thompson was steeling the swimming records of college girls not a single one of those girls would take a stand. They complained about it anonymously or they came forward after the season was over. So again, if none of them are willing to take a stand why should I care?

Thanks for validating why public school teachers are such a menace to children.
Quote me ever defending the public school system.

They have the option of boycotting until someone listens to them. It's a pretty minor sacrifice to draw attention to the absurdity of the school's actions and if girls / women started doing this all over the country it would get a lot of attention, but they don't. They complain, but nobody does anything. When "Lia" Thompson was steeling the swimming records of college girls not a single one of those girls would take a stand. They complained about it anonymously or they came forward after the season was over. So again, if none of them are willing to take a stand why should I care?

Quote me ever defending the public school system.
It’s not a child’s responsibility to create school policy. Period.
And especially not a child’s responsibility to stop perverts who support this.

And as far as supporting schools, here you are defending school pedophiles.

It’s not a child’s responsibility to create school policy. Period.
And especially not a child’s responsibility to stop perverts who support this.

And as far as supporting schools, here you are defending school pedophiles.

So in other words, you have no argument. You're just going to regurgitate the same pissing, whining, and crying with the expectations that someone else will do the heavy lifting. Glad we've cleared that up.

Forum List

Back