My Junior High has a girl on its football team. Should she be in the boys locker room for pre-game and post game?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Not the first. A few years ago we had two of them. Both big girls who were able to be first string because my school is ninety percent low-income Hispanic first generation Americans. Shorter kids who grew up playing soccer in the street instead of football or baseball on a vacant lot. Any bgoy that did play little league football is automatically a start, becuase most of them don't even know the rules before they join the team.

The two girls from two years ago were a redneck rawboned girl and a tall Hispanic plus-size girl. They played the line, offense and defense nearly every down. They could hold back the boys from the other team. Now we have a girl who is not so large. She's quick and nimble, so she's good for first down when it's third and four.

I know the Reps on here are thinking "hell no!" The Dem are already thinking, 'of course they should be in the boy's locker room! We are whatever gender we say we are at the moment, you hateful transphobe!'

But no.

None of the three identify as male. The girl this year is the only one of the three who doesn't completely like a girl when she's not wearing her uniform. The Redneck girl was dating a tenth grade boy who the principal of junior high had tresspassed for picking her up after school in his pickup. The large Hispanic was not of much interest to the boys because she was more like plus plus sized, but she seemed to be trying to talk to them. The girl this year hasn't openly stated her preference, but does say "female" when a substitute asks her, which is often.

So, they are cisgender girls on the football team with mainly boys. Should they also be allowed in the locker room, even though at least two of them will be checking out the boys and being checked out by them?

Remember, this has nothing to do with trans, whatsoever.

Not the first. A few years ago we had two of them. Both big girls who were able to be first string because my school is ninety percent low-income Hispanic first generation Americans. Shorter kids who grew up playing soccer in the street instead of football or baseball on a vacant lot. Any bgoy that did play little league football is automatically a start, becuase most of them don't even know the rules before they join the team.

The two girls from two years ago were a redneck rawboned girl and a tall Hispanic plus-size girl. They played the line, offense and defense nearly every down. They could hold back the boys from the other team. Now we have a girl who is not so large. She's quick and nimble, so she's good for first down when it's third and four.

I know the Reps on here are thinking "hell no!" The Dem are already thinking, 'of course they should be in the boy's locker room! We are whatever gender we say we are at the moment, you hateful transphobe!'

But no.

None of the three identify as male. The girl this year is the only one of the three who doesn't completely like a girl when she's not wearing her uniform. The Redneck girl was dating a tenth grade boy who the principal of junior high had tresspassed for picking her up after school in his pickup. The large Hispanic was not of much interest to the boys because she was more like plus plus sized, but she seemed to be trying to talk to them. The girl this year hasn't openly stated her preference, but does say "female" when a substitute asks her, which is often.

So, they are cisgender girls on the football team with mainly boys. Should they also be allowed in the locker room, even though at least two of them will be checking out the boys and being checked out by them?

No, absolutely not . . . should they be allowed in the male locker room. Other than that, I think it's fucking cool girls can make it on high school all male football teams. I was fast as a jackrabbit when I played ball in high school. The threat of getting crushed (again) made me even faster. I'm sure it's quite a challenge for a girl.

The schools I’m aware of here in New England that have dealt with this over the years have generally partitioned off a small area of the locker room for the female player and/or allowed her to use the coach’s office/showers.

But no.

If you are talking about pre or post game team meetings, sure they should be allowed. If you are talking about showering and changing in the same locker room with boys, then HELL NO.

If you are talking about pre or post game team meetings, sure they should be allowed. If you are talking about showering and changing in the same locker room with boys, then HELL NO.
What if the showers were private stalls that they athletes go into fully dressed and come out of fully dressed? Or at least modestly dressed both time, shoes and helmets can be put on during meetings.

Not sharpshooting you, I have a point to the question.

1664497687903.png

Not a bad solution, but not exactly the same as what I said above.

What if the showers were private stalls that they athletes go into fully dressed and come out of fully dressed? Or at least modestly dressed both time, shoes and helmets can be put on during meetings.

Not sharpshooting you, I have a point to the question.

View attachment 703297

Not a bad solution, but not exactly the same as what I said above.
Would you subject your daughter to the POSSIBILITY of a gang rape?

Would you subject your daughter to the POSSIBILITY of a gang rape?
Actually, the possibility of a rape is much more likely when a boy puts on a skirt and goes into the girls bathroom rather than the other way around. At least as far as any documented occurances. This question is about locker rooms, not bathrooms.

In a locker room in which underaged females and males are allowed, there should always be adult supervision. The same is true of a classroom, or cafeterial, or band hall, or 4H pavillian if there are mixed classes. Or any classes. Kids should be supervised.

I never attended a school that didn't boys' and girls' locker rooms
They had both gender locker rooms. In the one case I can directly speak to the female football player was given the Football Coach’s office and shower to use on game days because they didn’t want to have to clean both the boys and girls locker rooms every Saturday.

But no.

No. Separate facilities.

We had a girl play on the "boy's" team at my high school in Florida years ago. She dressed in the restroom next door to the locker room. They later built a girl's locker room.

BTW, she scored the first touchdown by a female player in the state of Florida in a "boy's" game.

Last edited:
I'm just sad that no girls showed up in the locker room when I was in Jr. High.

And where were all those hot female teachers who wanted to have sex? All my female teachers looked like Nurse Ratchet.
For what ever reason, the girls locker room on the second floor of Lanier Junior High (home of the Purple Pups) had a frosted window whose sill was waist high to the girls and they would often open it (it opened in like a two doors). Some of them had no problem with standing in front of it or walking past it in no shirt. My bud and I got neck strain waiting for one with no bra. Never happened.

Meanwhile, my favorite teacher ever was 6th grade Ms. Cooper who taught science using an overhead projector. She stood next to it wearing a white button up shirt and she really did have no bra. Early seventies hippie. She put on quite a show, and the girls would whisper about it while we boys wished they would shut tf up.

At the gas station/city bus stop across the street from junior high, two girls got into a fight that moved close to the garage. A mechanic came and grabbed one around her waist to break it up. She slid down to get away but her peasant top did not. This time no bra.

I learned a lot at school.

Actually, now I think about it, Lanier started as an all girls school, hence the sissy name for an inner city football team. Maybe that's why the girls locker room wasn't opaque as fort Knox like my high schools was.

What were we talking about?

I don't think girls should be allowed to play boys' teams or vice-versa.
I was wondering whether someone would take that stance.

Maybe it isn't "fair," but I agree about vice-versa, but not about girls on the boys team.

Those girls aren't taking advantage of any natural advantage of their gender.

In poker, women have a natural advantage, so I'm glad that so few play. But not in physical sports, that I know of.

I'm just sad that no girls showed up in the locker room when I was in Jr. High.

And where were all those hot female teachers who wanted to have sex? All my female teachers looked like Nurse Ratchet.
This is what ALL your female teachers looked like?

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 6.47.06 PM.png

I was wondering whether someone would take that stance.

Maybe it isn't "fair," but I agree about vice-versa, but not about girls on the boys team.

Those girls aren't taking advantage of any natural advantage of their gender.

In poker, women have a natural advantage, so I'm glad that so few play. But not in physical sports, that I know of.
What is women's natural advantage in poker?

What is women's natural advantage in poker?
They pick up on non-verbal clues much better than men. They are able to notice, probably subconsciously, subtle differences in behavior indicating deception. Men can be trained to do this, or deliberately learn it to be poker players or detectives, but with women it is innate.

Forum List

Back