Sixteen Year Old Girl Banned From The YMCA For Protesting Boys In The Girl's Locker Room

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
When will this end? Let me tell you guys something about hate speech alright? I love the fact that so much hate speech is being said about this.

The more the better in my opinion because girls and women should feel safe in their own locker room and restroom and I hate the fact that they don't and the Biden/Harris Administration is continuing to allow this to happen because of how much the left despises girls/women. At least I already know that Trump or DeSantis will put a stop to this and by 2025 everybody involved in this being allowed to happen will be locked up.

Americans can make all of this into a loud political issue, on the basis of the intolerant claim of there being only two sexes.

But only Americans will pay the price of intolerance!

Not at all dissimilar to the abortion issue where it becomes a battle that's approaching a political war, instead of co-operation between the two sides in the interest of a mutually agreeable solution.

Are any Americans ready to come along with me on that yet?

Not at all dissimilar to the abortion issue where it becomes a battle that's approaching a political war, instead of co-operation between the two sides in the interest of a mutually agreeable solution.

what “mutually agreeable solution” do you delusionally imagine that there can be, between one side that wants to murder millions of innocents human being every year, and the other side that wants to put an end to these murders?

How many innocent human beings do you want my side to agree to allow to be murdered, in the name of “compromise”?

When good “compromises” with evil, evil wins.

Last edited:
what “mutually agreeable solution” do you delusionally imagine that there can be, between one side that wants to murder millions of innocents human beings every year, and the other side that wants to put an end to these murders?

How many innocent human beings do you want my side to agree to allow to be murdered, in the name of “compromise”?

My thoughts exactly. You're either a baby murder or you're not. Just like you're either a pervert or pedophile or you're not. There's no in-between it's either or and in this case either we keep males out of female locker rooms and restrooms or we don't and right now we're not. That's why we need a republican back in the white house like Trump or DeSantis to lock these true perverts and predators up for a VERY long time and possibly even for life or just do what they do in Florida and have them executed.

what “mutually agreeable solution” do you delusionally imagine that there can be, between one side that wants to murder millions of innocents human being every year, and the other side that wants to put an end to these murders?
You would be talking about America's rampage of slaughter since the end of WW2 would you bobbie?

Not a single one more for America. It's quota was filled with the Iraq war that was on phony pretenses and was the most egregious war crime in history. Vietnam running a close second.
The egregiousness of Iraq was in the fact that the US knew before it even started that it would be committing murder of innocents.

You would be talking about America's rampage of slaughter since the end of WW2 would you bobbie?

Not a single one more for America. It's quota was filled with the Iraq war that was on phony pretenses and was the most egregious war crime in history. Vietnam running a close second.
The egregiousness of Iraq was in the fact that the US knew before it even started that it would be committing murder of innocents.
You are an idiot. People die in wars. Civilians die in wars especially when dictatorships use their own civilians as human shields for military facilities. Also people die from simple mistakes. War is a messy business which you would know if you weren’t too cowardly to serve in even Canada’s military. If Saddam hadn’t invaded Kuwait, none his citizens, or even worse, the innocent Kuwati civilians who were victims of his unprovoked invasion would have died.

Forum List

Back