Vermont Volleyball Team Banned From Their Locker Room...

The girls have been punished for daring to express their discomfort with having a person with a penis in their locker room, and have thus been relegated to changing their clothes in a single bathroom stall, one by one. In the meantime, the boy has full access to the girls’ locker room.

I'd sue the school and the entire volleyball girls team ought to walk out and disband in protest.

Let the fucking creep change and play on an empty field all by himself.

Why wasn’t the BOY the one who has to change in the single stall? Just how far will the leftist educators go to punish girls who won’t go along with the transgender wokeness? Where are the feminist groups to stick up for these girls?
Because HE'S not the one who is uncomfortable which should tell you everything you need to know about these f_cked up situations. The instincts that the girls are feeling and exhibiting are completely natural, while the male apparently could not care less about the unease or fear his presence generates in his "teammates". What could be more selfish.

Biological males should never have been allowed to upend women's or girls sports.

Attachments

• 1666920885549.png
    1666920885549.png
    221.8 KB · Views: 5
Because HE'S not the one who is uncomfortable which should tell you everything you need to know about these f_cked up situations. The instincts that the girls are feeling and exhibiting are completely natural, while the male apparently could not care less about the unease or fear his presence generates in his "teammates". What could be more selfish.

Biological males should never have been allowed to upend women's or girls sports.
OMG…..we agree on something!

So even if only some of the girls complained about the transgender, the girls should be punished? Why not make the boy change in the stall rather than have the girls line up one by one to change?

This is a punishment for speaking up against the “woke” transgender policy. IOW, you girls better keep your mouths shut and go along with it, or you’ll suffer the consequences.
I suspect it is not as simple as you make it out to be

”The transgender girl, whom the Herald is not naming because she and her family have had threats made against her, reportedly walked into the girl’s locker room — which she is allowed by school and district rules and state law to do — and was told to leave, which she did, according to school officials”

There is another side to this.

THERE IS NO OTHER SIDE TO THIS.

It doesn't matter if the whole team welcomes him and wants to dance naked in front of him.

The kid is a boy. A very troubled kid who has decided he wants to be a girl now (for a while at least) and the entire girls team is being made to suffer for this one kid?

What if the kid just wants to get his jollies off?

What if he ends up raping one of these girls?

What about the wishes of the parents? I would bet NONE of them are in favor of their daughter having to dress and shower and change in front of a boy no matter what he says he thinks he is.

If I say I'm a jack o'lantern, does that mean you can put a candle in me and light me up?

THIS IS SICK. It is a sick political agenda to push gender dysphoria and can only lead to one place---

Once this becomes accepted as "normal," it will only lead to the next logical progression that children are sexual objects and pedophilia are just normal "choices" too.

CAN'T YOU EVEN FUCKING SEE THE MORAL DECAY OF YOUR OWN SOCIETY GIRL?

Wake the hell up. This is not progress.

All the girls need to quit the team!

That is the sollution to this problem. The instant a pervert joins the team all the girls walk...poof...done!

The poor little pervert can be a team of one!

This shit would come to a stop real quick! Do it for all girls sports!

I agree. This shit won't stop till the girls say fuck it and quit. End girls sports and this stops immediately.

which she is allowed by school and district rules and state law to do

Bet the people of the school district never voted for that!

State law legalizes it? People better get new state leaders!

It's the law is your justification?

Good:

Want me to go down the list of things, terrible horrible things that at one time were "the law?" Didn't make them right then nor now.

WAKE THE FUCK UP GIRL.

All the girls need to quit the team!

That is the sollution to this problem. The instant a pervert joins the team all the girls walk...poof...done!

The poor little pervert can be a team of one!

This shit would come to a stop real quick! Do it for all girls sports!
What team? XX females have all female hormones. XY males have more musculature due to testosterone in their systems naturally have more muscle mass than XX women.

If there is to be other sexes, they need to go potty and play games against like-chromosomed people. It's just that simple.

What team? XX females have all female hormones. XY males have more musculature due to testosterone in their systems naturally have more muscle mass than XX women.

If there is to be other sexes, they need to go potty and play games against like-chromosomed people. It's just that simple.
They also have bigger lung capacity too.

If this nonsense keeps up, the girls teams will eventually be made up of transgender boys.

i thought libs were supposed to be for women’s rights! Yet they defend this crap.

THERE IS NO OTHER SIDE TO THIS.

It doesn't matter if the whole team welcomes him and wants to dance naked in front of him.

The kid is a boy. A very troubled kid who has decided he wants to be a girl now (for a while at least) and the entire girls team is being made to suffer for this one kid?

What if the kid just wants to get his jollies off?

What if he ends up raping one of these girls?

What about the wishes of the parents? I would bet NONE of them are in favor of their daughter having to dress and shower and change in front of a boy no matter what he says he thinks he is.

If I say I'm a jack o'lantern, does that mean you can put a candle in me and light me up?

THIS IS SICK. It is a sick political agenda to push gender dysphoria and can only lead to one place---

Once this becomes accepted as "normal," it will only lead to the next logical progression that children are sexual objects and pedophilia are just normal "choices" too.

CAN'T YOU EVEN FUCKING SEE THE MORAL DECAY OF YOUR OWN SOCIETY GIRL?

Wake the hell up. This is not progress.
Again, it is not that black and white.

I agree. This shit won't stop till the girls say fuck it and quit. End girls sports and this stops immediately.
I think the science of chromosomes should dominate here. XX people compete with other XX chromosome people. XY chromosome people should compete only with XY Chromosome people. Otherwise, this is just another way to put natural women down. It's been going on for centuries, but this present garbage just takes the cake to the dump. Wake up, people. We either go with science that is right or we're going the wrong way on a one-way street.

The girls have been punished for daring to express their discomfort with having a person with a penis in their locker room, and have thus been relegated to changing their clothes in a single bathroom stall, one by one. In the meantime, the boy has full access to the girls’ locker room.

Why wasn’t the BOY the one who has to change in the single stall? Just how far will the leftist educators go to punish girls who won’t go along with the transgender wokeness? Where are the feminist groups to stick up for these girls?

Just when I think leftists can’t possibly sink any lower, I wake up the next day.

I can readily see some natural consequence repercussions coming the boy's way from other students.

Forum List

Back