Vermont Volleyball Team Banned From Their Locker Room...

Where are all the 'feminists' in these 'trans' incidents? Why don't they back up the girls?

The attack on women is starting to gain the feminist attention. Lots of stories about even gay women understanding how THEY have been downgraded in the "New Woke" definitions of a woman or the impact that transvestite/transexual "protection" is having on womens standing in society.

The attack on women is starting to gain the feminist attention. Lots of stories about even gay women understanding how THEY have been downgraded in the "New Woke" definitions of a woman or the impact that transvestite/transexual "protection" is having on womens standing in society.
I wonder how feminists are going to rationalize the fact they can't be just like men? Perhaps this is a start of a revelation that their name does not comport with their stated philosophy?

They have the option of boycotting until someone listens to them. It's a pretty minor sacrifice to draw attention to the absurdity of the school's actions and if girls / women started doing this all over the country it would get a lot of attention, but they don't. They complain, but nobody does anything. When "Lia" Thompson was steeling the swimming records of college girls not a single one of those girls would take a stand. They complained about it anonymously or they came forward after the season was over. So again, if none of them are willing to take a stand why should I care?

Quote me ever defending the public school system.

The school girls are afraid of retribution. Either thru the school itself or being socially attacked in the media. The pressure shouldn't be on THEM to complain or protest. There is the one Riley Gaines top collegiately ranked swimmer that is speaking out after losing her college and future aspirations being put up against a guy who JUST A YEAR AGO -- swam for the men's team.

With the policies in place -- the school would just chuck them from the team. COMPLETELY destroying all the work and effort and dedication they put in.

I wonder how feminists are going to rationalize the fact they can't be just like men? Perhaps this is a start of a revelation that their name does not comport with their stated philosophy?

That was 60s/70s feminism. And they realized real losses in the law and status TRYING to be completely equal. As soon as gay marriage became a legal thing -- all family law matters started to IGNORE the advantages that went to women. And when women hear that 'defining what a women is" is suddenly an OPEN QUESITON -- it's time to get UNwoke.

And in Title 19 womens sports -- the potential is there to make a mockery of women even ATTEMPTING to excel in sports.

You cannot grant "Group Rights" to any group that is based on "self-declaration". There's no solid footing in the law for that. If you make a CHOICE to go transexual -- with the proper medical/psych care and guidance -- I can support that and law can deal with it.

But all these RECENT STORIES are about men "self-declaring" to BE women and they are not. Neither medically or psychologically signed off.

That was 60s/70s feminism. And they realized real losses in the law and status TRYING to be completely equal. As soon as gay marriage became a legal thing -- all family law matters started to IGNORE the advantages that went to women. And when women hear that 'defining what a women is" is suddenly an OPEN QUESITON -- it's time to get UNwoke.

And in Title 19 womens sports -- the potential is there to make a mockery of women even ATTEMPTING to excel in sports.

You cannot grant "Group Rights" to any group that is based on "self-declaration". There's no solid footing in the law for that. If you make a CHOICE to go transexual -- with the proper medical/psych care and guidance -- I can support that and law can deal with it.

But all these RECENT STORIES are about men "self-declaring" to BE women and they are not. Neither medically or psychologically signed off.
Yes, 'feminism' was fueled by the expectation that men and women were equal. Unfortunately that has metastasized into the unreal expectation that men and women are virtually the same.

The girls have been punished for daring to express their discomfort with having a person with a penis in their locker room, and have thus been relegated to changing their clothes in a single bathroom stall, one by one. In the meantime, the boy has full access to the girls’ locker room.

Why wasn’t the BOY the one who has to change in the single stall? Just how far will the leftist educators go to punish girls who won’t go along with the transgender wokeness? Where are the feminist groups to stick up for these girls?

Just when I think leftists can’t possibly sink any lower, I wake up the next day.

Actually ... I'm all for this. I honestly think they should be pushing this whole transgender society thing a lot harder. Having .01% of the population doing their best to irritate and antagonize 51% of the population has NEVER had any repercussions.

Word of Warning ... don't stand in the way of that pendulum when it starts swinging back in the other direction.

poster-kid-does-pendulum-ball-to-the-face-experiment-in-class.gif

Last edited:
All the girls need to quit the team!

That is the sollution to this problem. The instant a pervert joins the team all the girls walk...poof...done!

The poor little pervert can be a team of one!

This shit would come to a stop real quick! Do it for all girls sports!

The girls have been punished for daring to express their discomfort with having a person with a penis in their locker room, and have thus been relegated to changing their clothes in a single bathroom stall, one by one. In the meantime, the boy has full access to the girls’ locker room.

Why wasn’t the BOY the one who has to change in the single stall? Just how far will the leftist educators go to punish girls who won’t go along with the transgender wokeness? Where are the feminist groups to stick up for these girls?

Just when I think leftists can’t possibly sink any lower, I wake up the next day.

I bet that dude is super popular at that school. Kids never hate it when a classmate demands special treatment.

All the girls need to quit the team!

That is the sollution to this problem. The instant a pervert joins the team all the girls walk...poof...done!

The poor little pervert can be a team of one!

This shit would come to a stop real quick! Do it for all girls sports!
I second this. There is only one solution to such a pollution.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There is another side to this.

Patton, the volleyball captain, said one of the misconceptions that had been spreading was that all of the team was upset.

Patton said the majority of the team didn’t have a problem with anything, but some on the team brought negative feelings about a transgender person into the situation but she didn’t see how they had been affected by it.

There was just a news story on how a trans-pervert spiked a volley ball into a girls face and knocked her out. I'm pretty sure it was a high school team.

There is another side to this.

Patton, the volleyball captain, said one of the misconceptions that had been spreading was that all of the team was upset.

Patton said the majority of the team didn’t have a problem with anything, but some on the team brought negative feelings about a transgender person into the situation but she didn’t see how they had been affected by it.
So even if only some of the girls complained about the transgender, the girls should be punished? Why not make the boy change in the stall rather than have the girls line up one by one to change?

This is a punishment for speaking up against the “woke” transgender policy. IOW, you girls better keep your mouths shut and go along with it, or you’ll suffer the consequences.

Forum List

Back