Value Voters support Trump

3vnNWCo.png
Sounds like you are wealth envious. Instead of bitching about income inequality why dont you take your God given skills and make something of yourself. Jeff Bezos, a flaming liberal billionaire did, why cant you? Or are you just a whine bitch, who smokes dope and is always a victim?

Here's a skill the wealthy folks like trump use....stiffing contractors. Link below. Also, a pretty good read is "Free Lunch" by Johnston. Strategies the extremely wealthy and corporations use to get wealthier. Strategies unavailable to the average person.
Why U.S. Law Makes It Easy for Donald Trump To Stiff Contractors
Dude, I learned all about those "Legal" loopholes that the liberal elites use like Jeffie Bezos and Bill Gates, both flaming liberal billionaires. Why dont you learn, or are you just a lazy fuck who relies on the government for your EBT card.

Sounds like you are wealth envious. Instead of bitching about income inequality why dont you take your God given skills and make something of yourself. Jeff Bezos, a flaming liberal billionaire did, why cant you? Or are you just a whine bitch, who smokes dope and is always a victim?
I'm retired, bonehead (and not on the dole). Enjoy the rat race all you want. Been there, done with all that. The difference between us is you clearly don't give a shit about those still stuck working for a living and paying more in taxes than the super rich percentage wise . I do. GFY.
super rich percentage wise .
I used to pay 6,000 dollars a year in taxes. Today I am paying 60,000 in taxes, is that fair?

I'm retired, bonehead (and not on the dole). Enjoy the rat race all you want. Been there, done with all that. The difference between us is you clearly don't give a shit about those still stuck working for a living and paying more in taxes than the super rich percentage wise . I do. GFY.
I used to pay 6,000 dollars a year in taxes. Today I am paying 60,000 in taxes, is that fair?
Life isn't fair. But sounds like you must make boatloads.. yet still cry about those with much less like a stuck pig. You poor, poor victim.

Here's a skill the wealthy folks like trump use....stiffing contractors. Link below. Also, a pretty good read is "Free Lunch" by Johnston. Strategies the extremely wealthy and corporations use to get wealthier. Strategies unavailable to the average person.
Dude, I learned all about those "Legal" loopholes that the liberal elites use like Jeffie Bezos and Bill Gates, both flaming liberal billionaires. Why dont you learn, or are you just a lazy fuck who relies on the government for your EBT card.

If you used those methods, as you call it, then you would understand what I posted. I highly doubt you're the multimillionaire you're always claiming to be. Your posts show too much lack of knowledge about how the world works.

What do you do for a living?
I'm retired. Eat your heart out, snowflake.

Come on Grumblenuts, step up.

What did you do before you retired? Why are you afraid to tell us? You childishly excoriated another poster for saying they worked for rich people. Who did you work for and benefit from that was poor?

Afraid to answer what you did for a living, you hid and called me a name. Why? Where did I call you a name? Isn't that childish?

What is wrong with working for "rich" people and why not?

What are you afraid of?

What did you do before you retired? Why are you afraid to tell us? You childishly excoriated another poster for saying they worked for rich people. Who did you work for and benefit from that was poor?

Afraid to answer what you did for a living, you hid and called me a name. Why? Where did I call you a name? Isn't that childish?

What are you afraid of?

Are you really expecting honest answers to those questions?

The funny thing about USMB (as well as many other places) is that liberals who complain about the wealthy never work themselves. They are all either comfortably retired, work from home making six figures, own a business, or are otherwise independently wealthy.

None of them are on the dole that allows them to be up early mornings on USMB. No, no, no. None of them live with somebody else and not need a job. That can't be it.

They are all doing better than you and I, and live so comfortably, so financially secure, they don't need a job like you and I do.

Life isn't fair. But sounds like you must make boatloads.. yet still cry about those with much less like a stuck pig. You poor, poor victim.
I was a guy who had much less, but sitting in my parents basement moaning and groaning about being poor, just wasn't my bag, baby. I took my skill to Saudi Arabia and all that money was TAX FREE. Shame they are mass producing dumbasses out of high school and college now, because they sure cant make it baby.

What are you afraid of?

Are you really expecting honest answers to those questions?

The funny thing about USMB (as well as many other places) is that liberals who complain about the wealthy never work themselves. They are all either comfortably retired, work from home making six figures, own a business, or are otherwise independently wealthy.

None of them are on the dole that allows them to be up early mornings on USMB. No, no, no. None of them live with somebody else and not need a job. That can't be it.

They are all doing better than you and I, and live so comfortably, so financially secure, they don't need a job like you and I do.
OMG, just listen to you cry! I've worked for others. None super rich but some rich enough that I learned to avoid them like the plague . I've worked for myself for at least 30 years. Fishing here only makes you look more pathetic. Quit poking around in the dark. Learn some actual labor history. Use that to teach, help, prepare others instead of continuing to bend to and apologize for the grotesquely wealthy while pissing on your peers and those struggling.
WHY TEACH LABOR HISTORY?
Why is it important to teach labor history to the next generation?

According to the renowned labor historian James Green: "Today, with union membership reduced, government standards for worker rights and safety under assault, and job security in jeopardy everywhere, young people entering the labor market are still vulnerable to to abuse in the workplace. And yet, most are alarmingly unaware of the decades of struggle that previous generations engaged in--and that union members are still engaged in today--to extend human and civil rights in the workplace." Read more from James Green's article here.
Home - The Rick Smith Show

Loop holes are the result of lobbying by the rich and corporations. It cannot be associated to one party.

Thirty years ago the majority of the rich were Republicans. Today, it appears, the majority of the rich are Democrats.

Thirty years ago a larger % of Republicans had college degree or higher, than Democrats.. Today a larger % of Democrats have college degrees or higher, than Republicans.

Go figure.

I've worked for myself for at least 30 years.

Gee, who would have thought? :auiqs.jpg:
Wow, laughing at business success now. No wonder you support Trump!

No, I'm laughing on how I said all liberals are here on USMB, and you go and prove my point. :auiqs.jpg:

is that liberals who complain about the wealthy never work themselves. They are all either comfortably retired, work from home making six figures, own a business, or are otherwise independently wealthy.

No, I'm laughing on how I said all liberals are here on USMB, and you go and prove my point. :auiqs.jpg:

is that liberals who complain about the wealthy never work themselves. They are all either comfortably retired, work from home making six figures, own a business, or are otherwise independently wealthy.
??? Cluephone>>> ring, ring,.. >>> Earth to Ray.. Those who own businesses "work for themselves" <<< Duh!
May even create jobs and, like you and me, are vastly not in The Big Club!

??? Cluephone>>> ring, ring,.. >>> Earth to Ray.. Those who own businesses "work for themselves" <<< Duh!
May even create jobs and, like you and me, are vastly not in The Big Club!

I know. That's what I said. All you leftists on USMB work for themselves, have their own business, comfortably retired, or independently wealthy. There is no such thing as a leftist blue collar worker on USMB. You're all the same. And again, thanks for reenforcing my point

"I know liberals like I know every square inch of my glorious naked body."
Rush Limbaugh

OMG, just listen to you cry! I've worked for others. None super rich but some rich enough that I learned to avoid them like the plague . I've worked for myself for at least 30 years. Fishing here only makes you look more pathetic. Quit poking around in the dark. Learn some actual labor history. Use that to teach, help, prepare others instead of continuing to bend to and apologize for the grotesquely wealthy while pissing on your peers and those struggling.

So you stayed away from the "super-rich". You are proud that you avoided learning from them like the plague.

You say you've worked for yourself for at least 30 years. Who were your customers? Did you sell your wares at the homeless shelter?

I worked for myself most of my life. The last 45 years as a Realtor. I had three mentors, none of them are poor. All are highly successful business owners in my field. I paid thousands of dollars and traveled to numerous states to learn from the best. All were "super rich" (whatever that is) and I was happy to pay them.

As a result of that, in addition to being a Realtor, I have owned successful real estate companies, construction companies, and a development company. As a result, I became a real estate instructor and professional speaker. I have taught local, state and national courses. I have been hired by organizations from Alaska, to California, Illinois, Texas, New Hampshire, all through Florida to Key West.

None of those organizations were made up of poor, uneducated, or homeless citizens.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back