Trump says he could perform an abortion on 5th avenue and not lose any voters

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

PALM BEACH, FL — Trump is courting controversy again after bragging during an interview with Megyn Kelly that he could abort a baby on Fifth Avenue and not lose any voters.

"MAGA voters are LOYAL and they will STICK WITH ME NO MATTER WHAT," Trump said in a post to his Truth Social account. "I could literally support the murder of a baby with a HEARTBEAT on FIFTH AVENUE and it wouldn't make a difference because my voters know we're going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, AGAIN. I will abandon everything my voters stand for and I will still have the BIGGEST most BEAUTIFUL election win in history!"

Many are questioning the wisdom of Trump's forceful betrayal of pro-life values. "On the surface, it would seem counterproductive to offend nearly all of your supporters," said D.C. consultant Adam Kinnunen. "But Trump knows better than anyone that there are good people on both sides of the baby murder issue."

Not sure he will lose any votes over this. What does everyone else think?

I wish that stupid bastard would shut the fuck up. I voted for him in 2016, again in 2020, and will again in 2024, but I detest that SOB.

So, why will I vote for Trump? Simple: I dislike the democrats even more and I believe their agenda is ruinous for America.

I wish that stupid bastard would shut the fuck up. I voted for him in 2016, again in 2020, and will again in 2024, but I detest that SOB.

So, why will I vote for Trump? Simple: I dislike the democrats even more and I believe their agenda is ruinous for America.
You do realize this is all made up satire, right?

PALM BEACH, FL — Trump is courting controversy again after bragging during an interview with Megyn Kelly that he could abort a baby on Fifth Avenue and not lose any voters.

"MAGA voters are LOYAL and they will STICK WITH ME NO MATTER WHAT," Trump said in a post to his Truth Social account. "I could literally support the murder of a baby with a HEARTBEAT on FIFTH AVENUE and it wouldn't make a difference because my voters know we're going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, AGAIN. I will abandon everything my voters stand for and I will still have the BIGGEST most BEAUTIFUL election win in history!"

Many are questioning the wisdom of Trump's forceful betrayal of pro-life values. "On the surface, it would seem counterproductive to offend nearly all of your supporters," said D.C. consultant Adam Kinnunen. "But Trump knows better than anyone that there are good people on both sides of the baby murder issue."

Not sure he will lose any votes over this. What does everyone else think?
Trump is regularly compared to Jesus Christ by these people. They will follow him no matter what.

Forum List

Back