Value Voters support Trump

3vnNWCo.png

Taxes on the Rich Were Not That Much Higher in the 1950s

Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax

View attachment 284525
The top 20 percent held 77 percent of total household wealth in 2016.

Taxes paid needs to be commensurate with wealth, or inequality spirals out of control in a capitalist system.

There is no such thing as "the wealth" in this country. It's a liberal myth. It's based on the phony philosophy that the reason some have too little, is because others have too much.

Now if there was any truth to that, I would go for a car loan, and the bank would tell me they would love to lend me money, but they can't, because the rich have all the money. Or if I asked my employer for a raise, and he told me he'd love to give me one, but the rich have it all.

Wealthy is virtually infinite in this country, not finite. We don't live in a bubble. You can make as much as you wish anytime you like. And if you took every dollar from every wealthy person in this country today, you'd be no better off tomorrow, because you wouldn't get one dime of it.
Wealth is only infinite if labor is also infinite.
But thats an over-simplification. More detail explanation is here.

If you take dollars from the wealthiest, it puts those dollars back into circulation and increases GDP. Two reasons for this: consumer demand is 69% of GDP, and nearly 40% of Americans can't cover a surprise $400 expense

There is no such thing as "the wealth" in this country. It's a liberal myth. It's based on the phony philosophy that the reason some have too little, is because others have too much.

Now if there was any truth to that, I would go for a car loan, and the bank would tell me they would love to lend me money, but they can't, because the rich have all the money. Or if I asked my employer for a raise, and he told me he'd love to give me one, but the rich have it all.

Wealthy is virtually infinite in this country, not finite. We don't live in a bubble. You can make as much as you wish anytime you like. And if you took every dollar from every wealthy person in this country today, you'd be no better off tomorrow, because you wouldn't get one dime of it.

If you take dollars from the wealthiest, it puts those dollars back into circulation and increases GDP. Two reasons for this: consumer demand is 69% of GDP, and nearly 40% of Americans can't cover a surprise $400 expense

No, wrong. If you take dollars from the wealthiest, it only goes to government--not individual citizens. Government can then give away those dollars, but that's based on politics. It's like Commie Care. We spent money on the poor. The dollars to support those poor were taken from middle-class and the wealthy. In other words, it primarily benefitted likely Democrat voters, but it did not benefit most people. In fact people who were not poor or lower middle-class were the people paying for those others.

I am as middle-class as they get. I have a career, a full time job, and real estate investments as a landlord. If government decided to take money from the wealthy, I would be at a disadvantage. That's because I depend on the wealthy to provide me with work. If government takes money from the wealthy, they don't spend the money that provides me with a living.

Specifically how does taking a million dollars from a billionaire put money in your pocket? No, it cannot increase the GDP since the money is already working when it is in the possession of the Billionaire.

IF 40% of Americans can't cover a $400.00 expense, is that not a personal choice they made?

Combined, specifically how much did Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and say Jeff Bezos take out of your pocket?

Go for it!

Evangelicals are proud to vote for our president. Finally a moral president after 8 years of Obama.

Specifically how does taking a million dollars from a billionaire put money in your pocket? No, it cannot increase the GDP since the money is already working when it is in the possession of the Billionaire.

IF 40% of Americans can't cover a $400.00 expense, is that not a personal choice they made?

Combined, specifically how much did Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and say Jeff Bezos take out of your pocket?

Go for it!

And it's likely that people who cannot afford a 400 dollar expense have a smart phone, 400 channel cable or satellite service, unlimited cell phone minutes and data time, several video game systems each with expensive game CDs or cartridges, eat out several times a week, and have a late model vehicle.

I am as middle-class as they get. I have a career, a full time job, and real estate investments as a landlord.
So no excuse for being such a whiny bitch.
I depend on the wealthy to provide me with work.
Your poor choices landed you in that predicament. No one else's. Own that.
And it's likely that people who cannot afford a 400 dollar expense have a smart phone, 400 channel cable or satellite service, unlimited cell phone minutes and data time, several video game systems each with expensive game CDs or cartridges, eat out several times a week, and have a late model vehicle.
Always kissing up while pissing down and sideways just ends up making everything wet and stinky around you.

I am as middle-class as they get. I have a career, a full time job, and real estate investments as a landlord.
Always kissing up while pissing down and sideways just ends up making everything wet and stinky around you.

wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

What do you do for a living?

Yes, I know. When a leftist discusses politics, it's because he's concerned about the country. When a conservative does the same, he's whining.

Poor choices? Poor choices like having a job and working for a living? You should try it sometime!

Who was I kissing up to in that comment?

Sounds like you are wealth envious. Instead of bitching about income inequality why dont you take your God given skills and make something of yourself. Jeff Bezos, a flaming liberal billionaire did, why cant you? Or are you just a whine bitch, who smokes dope and is always a victim?

Sounds like you are wealth envious. Instead of bitching about income inequality why dont you take your God given skills and make something of yourself. Jeff Bezos, a flaming liberal billionaire did, why cant you? Or are you just a whine bitch, who smokes dope and is always a victim?

Here's a skill the wealthy folks like trump use....stiffing contractors. Link below. Also, a pretty good read is "Free Lunch" by Johnston. Strategies the extremely wealthy and corporations use to get wealthier. Strategies unavailable to the average person.
Why U.S. Law Makes It Easy for Donald Trump To Stiff Contractors

Evangelicals are proud to vote for our president. Finally a moral president after 8 years of Obama.
If you call Trump moral you do not know the meaning of moral.
You cannot be moral. It is beyond unbelievable anyone would call Trump moral.
You may l;ke his politics but you cannot call him moral.

I'm retired, bonehead (and not on the dole). Enjoy the rat race all you want. Been there, done with all that. The difference between us is you clearly don't give a shit about those still stuck working for a living and paying more in taxes than the super rich percentage wise . I do. GFY.

Forum List

Back