Fox News Host Claims Donald Trump Has Won Over Black Voters With His Gold Sneakers

I don't know, is he? You are the one kicking it with crack heads.
Are you trying to say you do not know one person whose life has been ruined by alcohol or drugs? You must be the only one. And it is not believable for one minute.

That is your lie. Saying you know someone does not mean you hang with them. You are a moron and have lost this argument. If you wish to embarrass yourself further go right ahead.:lmao:
So tell us how do you know what crack heads do. How am I embarrassing myself because you know crack heads.

During an appearance on Fox News' "The Big Weekend Show," Arroyo made a startling analysis regarding Black Americans and a reason why they could potentially support former president Donald Trump in his bid to be re-elected.

Arroyo made a startling analysis

Talk about sensationalism. There is nothing “startling” about that analysis maybe one can disagree with it. But this is the hallmark of the insane pro BLM left-wing journalism in America. They keep talking about nonsense That means nothing. How about the fact that we have one of the worst economies in America history. The average price of a home in America is around $400,000 today. Under Trump it was 200,000.

I’m very happy to not be living in America today. The cities are filled with BLM and radical LGBT garbage. You see a bunch of the BLM, Ukraine, and LGBT flags. The sense of anti-American from the left and neocons is an insult to our ancestors.

Apparently, for some Republicans, all it takes for Donald Trump to win over the support of Black voters is a pair of gold sneakers worth $400.

On Fox News, commentator Raymond Arroyo made the wild claim, which leans into racial stereotypes about Black people, that due to an alleged love for sneakers, they would vote for Trump in the coming presidential election.

This comes after Trump proudly showed off his gold sneakers on social media, after they sold out within days of him launching them at Sneaker Con.

During an appearance on Fox News' "The Big Weekend Show," Arroyo made a startling analysis regarding Black Americans and a reason why they could potentially support former president Donald Trump in his bid to be re-elected.

Arroyo noted that Trump, who launched a line of gold shoes at the recently concluded Sneaker Con, was connecting to Black people "culturally" because "they love sneakers." He also claimed that the release of the $400 gold sneakers was causing Black Americans' support of President Joe Biden to wane.

"Even the sneaker thing. I was on social media last night. Very interesting as you see Black support eroding from Joe Biden," Arroyo stated. "This is connecting with Black America because they love sneakers... This is a big deal. Certainly in the inner city."

You can't make this stuff up folks.

So this fool thinks because Trump comes out with a cheap ass pair of sneakers that now all of a sudden black folks are going to vote for him.
I know that when I want to find someone with their finger right on the pulse of the black community, I run to the first old angry white man I can find.

Seriously why would anyone buy Trumps sneakers?

Is he a sports icon?

Does he play any sport

So his supporters should send him money. He can keep the sneakers

Trump says he knows , but who buys sneakers?

Hey son ,I got you Trump sneakers for your birthday!

1713939278960.png

Kid thinking why didn't he buy the sneaker for himself.

Who buys gold colored sneakers and then walk around in them in public?

people should use there phone to take pictures of anyone walking around wearing the Trump sneakers. I have yet to see a picture of Trump wearing them.

The website established to sell the sneakers says that the designs are trademarked by CIC Ventures LLC, and "are not designed, manufactured, distributed or sold by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization or any of their respective affiliates or principals."

I guess that is the disclaimer

So Trump is now a shoe salesman

Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Seriously why would anyone buy Trumps sneakers?

Is he a sports icon?

Does he play any sport

So his supporters should send him money. He can keep the sneakers

Trump says he knows , but who buys sneakers?

Hey son ,I got you Trump sneakers for your birthday!

View attachment 936973

Kid thinking why didn't he buy the sneaker for himself.

Who buys gold colored sneakers and then walk around in them in public?

people should use there phone to take pictures of anyone walking around wearing the Trump sneakers. I have yet to see a picture of Trump wearing them.

The website established to sell the sneakers says that the designs are trademarked by CIC Ventures LLC, and "are not designed, manufactured, distributed or sold by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization or any of their respective affiliates or principals."

I guess that is the disclaimer

So Trump is now a shoe salesman

Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Has Bragg heard about this? Time for another witch hunt trial! SNEAKER-GATE!

Forum List

Back