Value Voters support Trump

I've worked for myself for at least 30 years.

Gee, who would have thought? :auiqs.jpg:
Wow, laughing at business success now. No wonder you support Trump!

How could you be a "business success" if none of your customers were horrid "rich" people? Remember, you stayed away from them like the plague.

It's always amusing when people complain about the wealthy, forgetting how they got wealthy in the first place.

I bet last week Grumble stopped at McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's for something to eat. I bet he paid his cable or satellite bill last month too. I'm willing to bet that he stopped for gasoline for his vehicle(s), and he was talking on his cell phone while filling up. I bet he bought a computer in the last couple of years from Microsoft or Apple, or one of their affiliates. And let's not forget those applications either.

If you don't want money to accumulate at the top, then quit sending your money to them I always say. Because after all, most people get wealthy by selling their products or services to millions of people. We have more millionaires today because we have more things to buy today.

3vnNWCo.png
Sounds like you are wealth envious. Instead of bitching about income inequality why dont you take your God given skills and make something of yourself. Jeff Bezos, a flaming liberal billionaire did, why cant you? Or are you just a whine bitch, who smokes dope and is always a victim?

Here's a skill the wealthy folks like trump use....stiffing contractors. Link below. Also, a pretty good read is "Free Lunch" by Johnston. Strategies the extremely wealthy and corporations use to get wealthier. Strategies unavailable to the average person.
Why U.S. Law Makes It Easy for Donald Trump To Stiff Contractors
Dude, I learned all about those "Legal" loopholes that the liberal elites use like Jeffie Bezos and Bill Gates, both flaming liberal billionaires. Why dont you learn, or are you just a lazy fuck who relies on the government for your EBT card.
Loop holes are the result of lobbying by the rich and corporations. It cannot be associated to one party.

Thirty years ago the majority of the rich were Republicans. Today, it appears, the majority of the rich are Democrats.

Thirty years ago a larger % of Republicans had college degree or higher, than Democrats.. Today a larger % of Democrats have college degrees or higher, than Republicans.

Go figure.
Why is it the 3 richest people in the US are flaming liberal elites. Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Jeffie Bezos? The Candidates on stage wont tell you the truth, but will spin the lie that they keep people like you poor. Only you keep yourself poor, you retard.

Sounds like you are wealth envious. Instead of bitching about income inequality why dont you take your God given skills and make something of yourself. Jeff Bezos, a flaming liberal billionaire did, why cant you? Or are you just a whine bitch, who smokes dope and is always a victim?

Here's a skill the wealthy folks like trump use....stiffing contractors. Link below. Also, a pretty good read is "Free Lunch" by Johnston. Strategies the extremely wealthy and corporations use to get wealthier. Strategies unavailable to the average person.
Dude, I learned all about those "Legal" loopholes that the liberal elites use like Jeffie Bezos and Bill Gates, both flaming liberal billionaires. Why dont you learn, or are you just a lazy fuck who relies on the government for your EBT card.
Loop holes are the result of lobbying by the rich and corporations. It cannot be associated to one party.

Thirty years ago the majority of the rich were Republicans. Today, it appears, the majority of the rich are Democrats.

Thirty years ago a larger % of Republicans had college degree or higher, than Democrats.. Today a larger % of Democrats have college degrees or higher, than Republicans.

Go figure.
By the way, I learned all the loopholes and have created a large amount of wealth. My buddy in the black hat also used loopholes and he is a successful business man.

Neither party gets the support of people with actual values.

Go figure.
Why is it the 3 richest people in the US are flaming liberal elites. Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Jeffie Bezos? The Candidates on stage wont tell you the truth, but will spin the lie that they keep people like you poor. Only you keep yourself poor, you retard.

Go figure.
I made myself rich, kind of. Top 3% based on net worth

Last edited:

Go figure.
no, I made myself rich, kind of. I am t

Go figure.
The dumbest people on the internet are always rich.

Go figure.

Go figure.
It is tough for dumb people to understand intelligence and identify those who are intelligent.
I forgive you for not understanding how smart I am.

Go figure.

Go figure.

And they always support government taking more from them. Imagine that! As if they don't understand government will take any amount of money you offer them.

OMG, just listen to you cry! I've worked for others. None super rich but some rich enough that I learned to avoid them like the plague . I've worked for myself for at least 30 years. Fishing here only makes you look more pathetic. Quit poking around in the dark. Learn some actual labor history. Use that to teach, help, prepare others instead of continuing to bend to and apologize for the grotesquely wealthy while pissing on your peers and those struggling.

So you stayed away from the "super-rich". You are proud that you avoided learning from them like the plague.

You say you've worked for yourself for at least 30 years. Who were your customers? Did you sell your wares at the homeless shelter?

I worked for myself most of my life. The last 45 years as a Realtor. I had three mentors, none of them are poor. All are highly successful business owners in my field. I paid thousands of dollars and traveled to numerous states to learn from the best. All were "super rich" (whatever that is) and I was happy to pay them.

As a result of that, in addition to being a Realtor, I have owned successful real estate companies, construction companies, and a development company. As a result, I became a real estate instructor and professional speaker. I have taught local, state and national courses. I have been hired by organizations from Alaska, to California, Illinois, Texas, New Hampshire, all through Florida to Key West.

None of those organizations were made up of poor, uneducated, or homeless citizens.
Gee, so like me and Ray. you do or did some shit for a living. Bully for you. Back to the point:
You've clearly done well for you and yours. You've got no excuse to complain. No excuse to speculate and bitch about others with less. Yet, like infantile Trump, that's practically all you manage to do. Day in. Day out. You poor, poor, miserable victims!

Last edited:
So, big surprise, you pretend to be critical of billionaires while shining their shoes. You've got nothin'. Noted.

Go figure.

Go figure.

And they always support government taking more from them. Imagine that! As if they don't understand government will take any amount of money you offer them.
A majority of hard working Americans will take more from the government than they pay in.
As Americans live longer and they take their Social Security and Medicare benefits they will take more from the government than they pay in.

OMG, just listen to you cry! I've worked for others. None super rich but some rich enough that I learned to avoid them like the plague . I've worked for myself for at least 30 years. Fishing here only makes you look more pathetic. Quit poking around in the dark. Learn some actual labor history. Use that to teach, help, prepare others instead of continuing to bend to and apologize for the grotesquely wealthy while pissing on your peers and those struggling.

So you stayed away from the "super-rich". You are proud that you avoided learning from them like the plague.

You say you've worked for yourself for at least 30 years. Who were your customers? Did you sell your wares at the homeless shelter?

I worked for myself most of my life. The last 45 years as a Realtor. I had three mentors, none of them are poor. All are highly successful business owners in my field. I paid thousands of dollars and traveled to numerous states to learn from the best. All were "super rich" (whatever that is) and I was happy to pay them.

As a result of that, in addition to being a Realtor, I have owned successful real estate companies, construction companies, and a development company. As a result, I became a real estate instructor and professional speaker. I have taught local, state and national courses. I have been hired by organizations from Alaska, to California, Illinois, Texas, New Hampshire, all through Florida to Key West.

None of those organizations were made up of poor, uneducated, or homeless citizens.
Gee, so like me and Ray. you do or did some shit for a living. Bully for you. Back to the point:
You've clearly done well for you and yours. You've got no excuse to complain. No excuse to speculate and bitch about others with less. Yet, like infantile Trump, that's practically all you manage to do. Day in. Day out. You poor, poor, miserable victims!

Once again, you dodged the question and launched a personal attack on me. Why?

Who were your customers when you worked for yourself? Were they all poor people? The wealthy people you abhor, did you not do business with them?

President Donald Trump has created record low numbers of unemployment for minority groups across the board. Why do you hate that happening? Are fewer people on the dole? YES! How is that a bad thing?

A majority of hard working Americans will take more from the government than they pay in.
As Americans live longer and they take their Social Security and Medicare benefits they will take more from the government than they pay in.

As you know, Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme on a scale that puts Bernie Madoff to shame!

I would be thrilled to have been able to take a payout of all I had paid into Social Security since 1960. Compounded by a reasonable rate of interest for each year.

For each year since 1985, until I retired in 2012, I paid the maximum into Social Security. That's over 15% on my money up to the maximum income each year.

Go figure.

Go figure.

Of course, that's how we got up to 22 trillion in debt. No, I don't mean those two programs alone, but all these social programs combined. James Madison said that our federal government was not an entity of benevolence. Imaging where we'd be today if we only honored his words.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794
"Sure" as in "No shit he said that" "if we only honored" what else from "his words"?
Wassamatta? Don't wanna encourage immigration?

"Sure" as in "No shit he said that" "if we only honored" what else from "his words"?

I have no idea WTF that even meant. Try it in English please.

Madison's message was that the federal government is not a charity, it's not a bank, it's not a social club, it's the federal government.

Half your own words and you're lost, eh? Here, hold my hand:

"Sure" meaning "No shit Madison said that."

He also said this:
Imaging where we'd be today if we only honored his words.
Shall we honor those words of his too? How much? Same? More? Less?

Go figure.

Go figure.
No, the dumbest people on the internet are always poor and are either liberals, or moderates.

Forum List

Back