Vaccinations

They planned if for a long time.

From Aldous Huxley's speech at Berkeley in 1962:

“If you are going to control any population for any length of time, you must have some measure of consent. It’s exceedingly difficult to see how pure terrorism can function indefinitely. It can function for a fairly long time, but I think sooner or later you have to bring in an element of persuasion, an element of getting people to consent to what is happening to them. Well, it seems to me that the nature of The Ultimate Revolution with which we are now faced is precisely this: That we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques, which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably always will exist, to get people, actually, to love their servitude.”

And this is very prescient as well:

In another speech delivered to the University of California in 1961, Huxley elaborated on this bone chilling plan saying:

“There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak. Producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel – by propaganda, or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.”

Ummmm...if Vaxxed people can catch the Virus, the Vaxx isn't a vaccine.

In Realityland, the Vaxx is a tool of social control being used by authoritarian government officials to destroy our civil liberties and put us under a Marxist yoke.

I do not consent.
Yes it is a vaccine. The flu vaccine, for example, is only about 75% effective from you getting the flu. With the Covid vaccine, nearly anyone who has had it is immune from getting seriously ill. If one does get it and dies, it is because they are compromised in some way, a serious health problem, like having cancer. It is really beyond the comprehension of intelligent, sane adults why people are not getting this vaccine. It makes no sense. It's foolish, it's irresponsible, it's reprehensible not getting it. You are not just endangering yourself, you are putting others at risk, even children. For shame!!!!!

In another speech delivered to the University of California in 1961, Huxley elaborated on this bone chilling plan saying:

“There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak. Producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel – by propaganda, or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.”

You are an idiot.

Yes it is a vaccine. The flu vaccine, for example, is only about 75% effective from you getting the flu. With the Covid vaccine, nearly anyone who has had it is immune from getting seriously ill. If one does get it and dies, it is because they are compromised in some way, a serious health problem, like having cancer. It is really beyond the comprehension of intelligent, sane adults why people are not getting this vaccine. It makes no sense. It's foolish, it's irresponsible, it's reprehensible not getting it. You are not just endangering yourself, you are putting others at risk, even children. For shame!!!!!

I said nothing about efficacy rates as to what defines a vaccine. There are so many flu mutations that Pharma companies guess which strains will be prevalent for a season to develop annual version. They make incorrect estimates. The vaccines do work on the entire virus when i'ts the right one.

The Covid mRNA treatments manipulate DNA to get the body to produce one piece of the virus: the Spike protein. This has resulted in very shortened effectiveness periods as well as pushing the evolution of code in direction that makes it worse for humans.

It's not a vaccine. It is a giant experiment to manipulate a human cell's DNA. Where are the long term studies showing the impact? Don't bother answering, there are none.

So you think you have found something that you can exploit as a lefty on the board eh, even though you don't have any proof other than experimental analysis to suggest that the unvaxed are a threat to anyone other than (alledgedly) themselves ?? If you stand by the vaccines so much, then you should be safe, and not be bothered with anyone choosing not to be vaxed, and especially after having Covid, and beating it naturally.

But that's not the issue with you is it ? The issue with you is that you have this wild assumption that you know the protocols better than any, and yet you are just arrogant enough to come out swinging about thing's you don't know or understand completely about.

Back off with your damning of people for things you haven't a clue about, because you are a sheeple following the Democrat's into hell with your gasoline drawers on. Everyone knows what they are doing, so pipe down little snowflake until it's all over, and if you are scared, then no one's stopping you from taking what you think are the necessary steps for you to be safe, and if that means for you to stay home, then stay home. Quit trying to run other people's lives. Enough of the nonsense already.

Covid is not a 'thing'? Nea

Do you really? I've had it. I've had the booster. I am okay. You, if you don't get the vaccine, which is not fake, you may die. It's kind of like suicide. Sad. Dying for a fake political point is just pathetic. No one, no one has died from the vaccine. Thousands have died from not getting it. Hundreds of thousands.
Our Idiot -in-chief said recently we must all get the vax to protect those whom already got the vax. That would suggest the vax doesn't work.
FWIW, the wife and I got Covid shortly after Easter and it was no worse than the flu or annual cold. We both now have immune systems better developed to handle covid than any vax would have done. She's mid 60's and I just turned 71, but we likely are in better health than most our ages.
Point is that covid is usually, about 99% of the time, not a killer.

Flaming fascists saying those whom aren't vaxxed are killers is the real harm.

Replying to this and your one preceding it;

Horowitz: The data is in, and we are now worse off than before the experimental shots​

In October 2018, the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health published a report that, if one didn't know better, might make readers think the authors were involved in the gain-of-function research that likely created this virus. The report, titled "Technologies to Address Global Catastrophic Biological Risks," offers novel social control and mRNA vaccination ideas to deal with emerging pandemics "whether naturally emerging or reemerging, deliberately created and released, or laboratory engineered and escaped—that could lead to sudden, extraordinary, widespread disaster beyond the collective capability of national and international organizations and the private sector to control."

One of the many bone-chilling sections in this publication (pp. 45-47) provides a blueprint for "self-spreading vaccines," described as vaccines "genetically engineered to move through populations in the same way as communicable diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection."
After noting that such an idea would violate the rules of informed consent (the irony!), and possibly spread allergic reaction, they add this shocking prediction about the challenge of such technology:

Finally, there is a not insignificant risk of the vaccine virus reverting to wild-type virulence, as has sometimes occurred with the oral polio vaccine—which is not intended to be fully virulent or transmissible, but which has reverted to become both neurovirulent and transmissible in rare instances. This is both a medical risk and a public perception risk; the possibility of vaccine-induced disease would be a major concern to the public.
Whether this vaccine actually sheds the spike protein onto other people is still not yet proven (although Pfizer seems to indicate it can spread through skin-to-skin contact in "inhalation"), but the principle of mass vaccination with a faulty vaccine making a virus both more transmissible and more virulent is something that is hard to deny at this point. The reality is that more people have died from COVID-19 in 2021, with most adults vaccinated (and nearly all seniors), than in 2020 when nobody was vaccinated. Something is not adding up, and perhaps those who have been dabbling in gain-of-function research in recent years have the answer.
Anyone who tells you this is normal and expected is simply lying to you. These numbers are getting worse every week. The bottom line is that cases are spreading quicker, including out of season, post-vaccine. It would be one thing if the virus became more transmissible and less deadly, which is what we typically experience with a natural pandemic. However, the opposite is true. This virus has taken a painful toll on both the vaccinated and unvaccinated over the past few months, a phenomenon that is very well explained with a leaky vaccine that fails to sterilize the virus but causes viral immune escape and a degree of vaccine mediated enhancement.

Moreover, the notion that somehow the vaccines stop death is simply not true, especially not after they began to leak in efficacy after the first few months. We simply find no correlation anywhere in the world with higher vaccination rates and better outcomes.
In fact, Israel is practically a textbook example of a leaky vaccine creating a degree of viral enhancement.
To blame this on the "Delta variant" makes no sense. When England got the first round of Delta in May, about two months before the American South got crushed and before Israeli research showed the vaccine leaking, Delta was actually much less virulent (described as a cold). At the time, I personally dismissed it as more of a cold because I was expecting this virus to continue behaving the way a natural virus would. Then the American South and Israel got hit hard. Now England is also experiencing a higher death rate. My friend who goes by "Gato" online provides this useful graphic on his Substack page, which shows the case fatality rate gradually rising, not falling, with higher vaccination rates in England.
Again, this makes no sense, according to the media narrative. There's no way a tiny percentage of unvaccinated adults can be responsible for making the virus spread more prolifically and become more virulent, especially as we see there are more cases per capita among the vaccinated over 30. What is clear is that this virus took a turn for the worse right around the six-month mark after the vaccines began to leak transmission. Then, it first slammed the unvaccinated people – just as we saw with the leaky chicken vaccine with Marek's disease – because the vaccinated still had a degree of preventive protection.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For those whom didn't notice the link;
T e c h n o l o g i e s T o A d d r e s s
G l ob a l C a t a s t r o p h i c B i o l o g i c a l R i s k s

Replying to this and your one preceding it;

Horowitz: The data is in, and we are now worse off than before the experimental shots​

In October 2018, the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health published a report that, if one didn't know better, might make readers think the authors were involved in the gain-of-function research that likely created this virus. The report, titled "Technologies to Address Global Catastrophic Biological Risks," offers novel social control and mRNA vaccination ideas to deal with emerging pandemics "whether naturally emerging or reemerging, deliberately created and released, or laboratory engineered and escaped—that could lead to sudden, extraordinary, widespread disaster beyond the collective capability of national and international organizations and the private sector to control."

One of the many bone-chilling sections in this publication (pp. 45-47) provides a blueprint for "self-spreading vaccines," described as vaccines "genetically engineered to move through populations in the same way as communicable diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection."
After noting that such an idea would violate the rules of informed consent (the irony!), and possibly spread allergic reaction, they add this shocking prediction about the challenge of such technology:

Whether this vaccine actually sheds the spike protein onto other people is still not yet proven (although Pfizer seems to indicate it can spread through skin-to-skin contact in "inhalation"), but the principle of mass vaccination with a faulty vaccine making a virus both more transmissible and more virulent is something that is hard to deny at this point. The reality is that more people have died from COVID-19 in 2021, with most adults vaccinated (and nearly all seniors), than in 2020 when nobody was vaccinated. Something is not adding up, and perhaps those who have been dabbling in gain-of-function research in recent years have the answer.
Anyone who tells you this is normal and expected is simply lying to you. These numbers are getting worse every week. The bottom line is that cases are spreading quicker, including out of season, post-vaccine. It would be one thing if the virus became more transmissible and less deadly, which is what we typically experience with a natural pandemic. However, the opposite is true. This virus has taken a painful toll on both the vaccinated and unvaccinated over the past few months, a phenomenon that is very well explained with a leaky vaccine that fails to sterilize the virus but causes viral immune escape and a degree of vaccine mediated enhancement.

Moreover, the notion that somehow the vaccines stop death is simply not true, especially not after they began to leak in efficacy after the first few months. We simply find no correlation anywhere in the world with higher vaccination rates and better outcomes.
In fact, Israel is practically a textbook example of a leaky vaccine creating a degree of viral enhancement.
To blame this on the "Delta variant" makes no sense. When England got the first round of Delta in May, about two months before the American South got crushed and before Israeli research showed the vaccine leaking, Delta was actually much less virulent (described as a cold). At the time, I personally dismissed it as more of a cold because I was expecting this virus to continue behaving the way a natural virus would. Then the American South and Israel got hit hard. Now England is also experiencing a higher death rate. My friend who goes by "Gato" online provides this useful graphic on his Substack page, which shows the case fatality rate gradually rising, not falling, with higher vaccination rates in England.
Again, this makes no sense, according to the media narrative. There's no way a tiny percentage of unvaccinated adults can be responsible for making the virus spread more prolifically and become more virulent, especially as we see there are more cases per capita among the vaccinated over 30. What is clear is that this virus took a turn for the worse right around the six-month mark after the vaccines began to leak transmission. Then, it first slammed the unvaccinated people – just as we saw with the leaky chicken vaccine with Marek's disease – because the vaccinated still had a degree of preventive protection.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For those whom didn't notice the link;
T e c h n o l o g i e s T o A d d r e s s
G l ob a l C a t a s t r o p h i c B i o l o g i c a l R i s k s

Thank you. That's an excellent read.

Actually not true.
First of all, the flu vaccine is almost 100% effective, but not necessarily for what you contract.
There are actually hundreds of different illnesses that we collectively call flu.

Since covid itself is not at all serious, and it is only the over reaction by the immune system that kills, then likely how the mRNA injections work is to REDUCE the immune system reaction, so that a fatal over reaction is prevented.

The mRNA injection does not prevent infection and does not reduce spread.

It is a bizarre attempt to get some of your own cells to grow spike proteins, which is incredibly stupid and dangerous.
The injection can migrate and cause death if it migrates to some place like the heart or brain, and is trying to target the immune system on a spike protein that is used by our own exosomes for ACE2 receptor access.

Actually not true.
First of all, the flu vaccine is almost 100% effective, but not necessarily for what you contract.
There are actually hundreds of different illnesses that we collectively call flu.

Since covid itself is not at all serious, and it is only the over reaction by the immune system that kills, then likely how the mRNA injections work is to REDUCE the immune system reaction, so that a fatal over reaction is prevented.

The mRNA injection does not prevent infection and does not reduce spread.

It is a bizarre attempt to get some of your own cells to grow spike proteins, which is incredibly stupid and dangerous.
The injection can migrate and cause death if it migrates to some place like the heart or brain, and is trying to target the immune system on a spike protein that is used by our own exosomes for ACE2 receptor access.
The flu vaccine is generally only about 75% effective, never 100%.
Covid is VERY serious. Over 700,000 Americans have died of it. No one with any intelligence at all can say it is not at all serious. Where do you get your information? You are CRAZY.

The Left has sold this covid-19 thing as some kind of "supervirus" more deadly than a bullet to the head. And the gullible bought into the hysteria.
They've offered money, gifts and even had million dollar lotteries to entice cooperation.
When that failed, they started the expected mandates.

The actual death rate from covid 19 remains in line with the common seasonal flu no matter what the doomsayers and fear mongers preach and scream or how the numbers a fudged. Congressional members have been taped explaining how you can get $300 for allowing your loved one's death to be attributed to covid-19, and or their funeral expenses payed....regardless of the actual cause of death or other underlying conditions.

F that. I KNOW something's wrong with it.

The flu vaccine is generally only about 75% effective, never 100%.
Covid is VERY serious. Over 700,000 Americans have died of it. No one with any intelligence at all can say it is not at all serious. Where do you get your information? You are CRAZY.
AllgonnadieTrumpsfault.jpg

Try this.........

Start politely asking total strangers when possible if they personally know anyone who has died from covid and did not have any other known health issues

You will QUICKLY learn that it is SUPER RARE to find anyone who says "Yes". BTDT. 1000's queried......none yet.

But, if you listen to the propaganda media hype, you'd think every other person would.

If you believe covid-19 is as deadly as the media wants you to believe, you are very gullible, emotional, not well informed, naive or just plain stupid.....or some combination of those. Most people by now have been exposed to covid 19 with or without masks and futile attempts at self isolation.
The VAST majority have natural immunity.

A vaccine mandate is irrational and illegal, since immunity is what should be the focus, not vaccines.

The vaccines now have been proven to not be as strong or lasting as natural recovery immunity.

{...

Would an 'Immunity' Mandate Instill More Public Confidence?​

— Biden's sweeping vaccine mandates will only further erode public trust​

by Jesse Pelletier, MD September 20, 2021
Recent data from Israel continues to build upon the notion that immunity in people who survived a prior SARS-CoV-2 infection is robust and durable -- perhaps even more so than in the unexposed but vaccinated.
What Biden and others really should require is not proof of vaccination, but rather proof of immunity. This could mean showing a vaccine card, evidence of sufficient antibody levels, or past documented infection. A sufficient antibody level or standard would need to be set and antibody testing would need to be made more accessible.

This more capacious directive of an "immunity mandate" affords a release valve for those who do not subscribe to the orthodoxy of vaccination but have recovered from a infection. It reduces the pressure contained in the system, while conserving the safety a vaccine mandate affords. It also provides cover to those who have elected for partial vaccination. This may be a particularly important strategy for children, those previously infected with COVID-19, or those who simply want to watch and wait. There is also precedent. The EU, U.K., and Israel are countries making room to better accommodate natural infection. But most importantly, it signals that we are open to the idea that we are imperfect and don't always have the answers. That the possibility exists for evolving science to allot for more than one answer and that we are not enslaved to the inertia of dogmatism. It is precisely by showing that we are fallible that our policies become more believable and engender ... well, more trust.

Jesse Pelletier, MD, is a private practice ophthalmologist in Miami, and co-founder/chief medical officer of Veloce BioPharma.
...}
I have a feeling that if Trump was still in office he would implement your immunity idea.

Oh stop the nonsense. This isn't a real vaccine. With a REAL vaccine, you would not be told by the CDC that if you catch the virus and are unvaccinated that you dont' have to quarantine if asymptomatic but if you are fully vaccinated that you do have to quarantine. There is some crazy shit going on with this virus and vaccinations.

65% of the population is vaccinated in Polk county but yet polk county is flooded with covid-----something strange is happening.

I don't see the usual board suspects jumping into these threads to defend the Great Magic Virus anymore, or at any rate, jumping in to agitate about JUST GET THE SHOT!!!

Right. Their silence is speaking volumes

Oh stop the nonsense. This isn't a real vaccine. With a REAL vaccine, you would not be told by the CDC that if you catch the virus and are unvaccinated that you dont' have to quarantine if asymptomatic but if you are fully vaccinated that you do have to quarantine. There is some crazy shit going on with this virus and vaccinations.

65% of the population is vaccinated in Polk county but yet polk county is flooded with covid-----something strange is happening.

It is a real vaccine. It's people like you who won't take the vaccine who are keeping us hostage to Covid 19. We are losing our freedom, our economy, our ordinary life. All because a segment of the population is against a vaccine that is not killing or hurting anyone and isn't any different than any other vaccine we've ever had. It is all because of people who believe lies and nonsense and paranoria that is spread on the internet by nutjobs. It is sad. But it is also reprehensible that people like you are actually holding the entire country hostage and are actually responsible for thousands of unnecessary deaths. Disgusting.

Even if you have the flu vaccine, you can still catch the flu. It is less effective than the Covid vaccine. What you people don't know is huge. What you think you know is all lies. You are dupes. Disgusting. Just disgusting.

It is a real vaccine. It's people like you who won't take the vaccine who are keeping us hostage to Covid 19. We are losing our freedom, our economy, our ordinary life. All because a segment of the population is against a vaccine that is not killing or hurting anyone and isn't any different than any other vaccine we've ever had. It is all because of people who believe lies and nonsense and paranoria that is spread on the internet by nutjobs. It is sad. But it is also reprehensible that people like you are actually holding the entire country hostage and are actually responsible for thousands of unnecessary deaths. Disgusting.

Even if you have the flu vaccine, you can still catch the flu. It is less effective than the Covid vaccine. What you people don't know is huge. What you think you know is all lies. You are dupes. Disgusting. Just disgusting.
Lol. Refusing the vax from entities with a long criminal past, enormous fines and penalties, and the culprit in millions of untimely deaths is smart. Refusing the vax that has no long term studies but we now know it doesn’t prevent infection or transmission, is smart. Refusing the vax from for profit corporations who have co-opted government, politicians, media, and science, is smart.

What’s it like to work for big pharma? You get so many benefits from government and media. It must be an easy job.

Forum List

Back