Vaccinations

You poor pathetic loser.

Look in the mirror, hun.

The treatments being mandated have not been properly tested. They have been give Emergency Use Authorization. The fake news about the FDA approving Pfizer covers up the fact that the FDA approved the Comrinaty version which is distributed only outside of the U.S. The versions in the U.S. are have not been approved.

What is going on is actually an enormous Clinical Trial of experimental mRNA treatments which alter the DNA of cells so that they produce the Covid spike protein, which causes the body to produce antibodies. There is no information on how this affects other medical conditions, other medications or long term health...let alone the significant risk of Antibody Dependent Enhancement which makes the virus worse. Participants in medical experiments must provided INFORMED CONSENT according to U.S. law. When there is scant information and the government FIRES people for refusing to participate in a medical experiment, we truly have arrived at the Fascism point in America.

Let's stop this now.

Look in the mirror, hun.

The treatments being mandated have not been properly tested. They have been give Emergency Use Authorization. The fake news about the FDA approving Pfizer covers up the fact that the FDA approved the Comrinaty version which is distributed only outside of the U.S. The versions in the U.S. are have not been approved.

What is going on is actually an enormous Clinical Trial of experimental mRNA treatments which alter the DNA of cells so that they produce the Covid spike protein, which causes the body to produce antibodies. There is no information on how this affects other medical conditions, medication or long term health...let alone the significant risk of Antibody Dependent Enhancement which makes the virus worse. Participants in medical experiments must provided INFORMED CONSENT according to U.S. law. When there is no information and the government FIRES people for refusing to participate in a medical experiment, we truly have arrived at the Fascism point in America.

Let's stop this now.
Anyone who doesn't get the vaccine should make sure there is a life insurance policy that will pay for their medical expenses and funeral, as well as being good with God, because they will have to answer to the fact of how many people they infected with Covid before they died.

Anyone who doesn't get the vaccine should make sure there is a life insurance policy that will pay for their medical expenses and funeral, as well as being good with God, because they will have to answer to the fact of how many people they infected with Covid before they died.

Oh blah blah blah blah prog b'loney.

Now do that for the Obese, sexually promiscuous gay men, smokers, vegans, anyone who rides in or drives a car, anyone who walks in a cross walk, anyone who drinks alcohol or diet soda, anyone who cooks with gas, anyone who uses electricity, anyone who gets pneumonia, cancer, heart disease....or just plain old.

Oh blah blah blah blah prog b'loney.

Now do that for the Obese, sexually promiscuous gay men, smokers, vegans, anyone who rides in or drives a car, anyone who walks in a cross walk, anyone who drinks alcohol or diet soda, anyone who cooks with gas, anyone who uses electricity, anyone who gets pneumonia, cancer, heart disease....or just plain old.
Regarding people who didn't get the vaccine and are in in the hospital dying of Covid: “The majority of them express some regret for not being vaccinated,” Garza said. “That’s a pretty common refrain that we’re hearing from patients with COVID.”

It's very sad. Very tragic. How awful.

Regarding people who didn't get the vaccine and are in in the hospital dying of Covid: “The majority of them express some regret for not being vaccinated,” Garza said. “That’s a pretty common refrain that we’re hearing from patients with COVID.”

It's very sad. Very tragic. How awful.

And regarding people who did get the vaccine and died anyone, I suspect "regrets, they have a few". Not to mention the excess deaths due to drug overdoses and suicides caused by the lockdowns....

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 7.20.45 AM.png

And regarding people who did get the vaccine and died anyone, I suspect "regrets, they have a few". Not to mention the excess deaths due to drug overdoses and suicides caused by the lockdowns....

View attachment 550021

Oh yeah, and who do you think they got it from? The unvaccinated!! Unvaccinated people are killing people. And those who were vaccinated and died are people who are very old and or very ill already. Normally healthy people who have been FULLY vaccinated are not dying of Covid. As well, we don't know how many of these people listed above are FULLY vaccinated. You people want to die? Go ahead, don't get the vaccine. The problem is that in the process you are putting others at risk and overburdening the health care system. But you don't care about that.

Well here's the deal: I believe what the CDC is telling me. I believe in Fauci, who has been director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases under six presidents, democratic and republican. I know that Covid is real. It is an international, world wide problem. I travel. I am not an ignorant provincial living in a vacuum. I own a home in Europe. I know this is a world wide problem. It is not about controling American politics. It is not about Drumph or his minions and cult followers. I know that the vaccine, where it is being used around the world, is keeping people from getting Covid 19. And I know that vaccines work. I had all the vaccines we had to take during our school years. I am not going to die for being a fool. Others are. You could be one of them.

Nearly all the people who are now dying in the US because of Covid, 95+percent, are unvaccinated. Those that have had the vaccine and die are people who are very elderly or have serious underlying conditions. They may also be people who have not had both doses of the vaccine. They may be elderly people in nursing homes where people were given the Johnson & Johnson one dose vaccine which is not as effective as the others. All in all, the vaccine works. It is not dangerous. Only a fool would not get it.
So much wrong with that. Apparently you are a wishful thinker, refusing to see reality.

Your first mistake is believing the CDC and Fauci. Both are completely co-opted and controlled by big pharma.

Are you so uninformed that you’re unaware the vaccines have failed to stop transmission and illness?

You need news sources that aren’t controlled by the establishment. You must know big pharma only cares about profits and has control of our government, MSM, and politicians.

Absurd! Dupe!

Oh yeah, and who do you think they got it from? The unvaccinated!! Unvaccinated people are killing people. And those who were vaccinated and died are people who are very old and or very ill already. Normally healthy people who have been FULLY vaccinated are not dying of Covid. As well, we don't know how many of these people listed above are FULLY vaccinated. You people want to die? Go ahead, don't get the vaccine. The problem is that in the process you are putting others at risk and overburdening the health care system. But you don't care about that.

Ummmm...if Vaxxed people can catch the Virus, the Vaxx isn't a vaccine.

In Realityland, the Vaxx is a tool of social control being used by authoritarian government officials to destroy our civil liberties and put us under a Marxist yoke.

I do not consent.

The unvaxed who have never had the virus yet, could be or they are probably being infected by the vaccinated who are carrying the spike protein's as would be found in an asymptomatic patient. Now what ? Oh and the vaccines don't stop a vaxed person from developing full blown Covid symptoms. So as the vaxed go around with no thoughts of needing to continue their Covid precautions, they could be spreading Covid to others whether vaxed or unvaxed.

Herd immunity hopefully is getting nearer and nearer, and so this trumped up hate used by political forces to divide the nation along Covid lines is as transparent as it gets.... Tragic situation in America.

The unvaxed who have never had the virus yet, could be or they are probably being infected by the vaccinated who are carrying the spike protein's as would be found in an asymptomatic patient. Now what ? Oh and the vaccines don't stop a vaxed person from developing full blown Covid symptoms. So as the vaxed go around with no thoughts of needing to continue their Covid precautions, they could be spreading Covid to others whether vaxed or unvaxed.

Herd immunity hopefully is getting nearer and nearer, and so this trumped up hate used by political forces to divide the nation along Covid lines is as transparent as it gets.... Tragic situation in America.

The mRNA "Vaccines" have actually made Covid more infectious. Instead of a the standard evolutionary path of a virus to become less deadly as it evolves in order to survive, the mRNA has given the advantage to the more virulent line.

If we had DONE NOTHING, by this time, Covid would be just an addition to the 200+ seasonal viruses with which humans live. The sooner that happens the better - we need to stop the Vaxx Pogroms.

Ummmm...if Vaxxed people can catch the Virus, the Vaxx isn't a vaccine.

In Realityland, the Vaxx is a tool of social control being used by authoritarian government officials to destroy our civil liberties and put us under a Marxist yoke.

I do not consent.
It definitely could be used for that, and the reason we are so skeptical of everything in this way, is because of all the lie's, attack's, and transparent agenda's that are no longer hidden since the demoncrats took power. Everything we thought was happening, and they lied saying it wasn't happening, is now happening. The fact that no accountability is being held against the blatant lie's and corruption is also telling about it all. Trump blew his nose, and they jumped, then he stumped his toe and they impeached.

It's amazing what the Democrat's are getting away with, especially after the precedent's that were set during the Trump trials that never ended. It really shows how weak the Republican's are. Of course the Republican's stick with the thinking that they aren't going to sink that low, otherwise to go where the Democrat's go, but when you are in a war zone, then you meet your opponent on the battlefield in a way that shows intent on defeating that opponent by what ever means necessary to do just that. Asking forgiveness is far better than having the boot of your enemy upon your neck while their fellow soldier's have their way with your wife and daughter's right before your eyes to see. Of course all this talk is metaphorically speaking, but the seriousness of it all is exactly the same.

It definitely could be used for that, and the reason we are so skeptical of everything in this way, is because of all the lie's, attack's, and transparent agenda's that are no longer hidden since the demoncrats took power. Everything we thought was happening, and they lied saying it wasn't happening, is now happening. The fact that no accountability is being held against the blatant lie's and corruption is also telling about it all. Trump blew his nose, and they jumped, then he stumped his toe and they impeached.

It's amazing what the Democrat's are getting away with, especially after the precedent's that were set during the Trump trials that never ended. It really shows how weak the Republican's are. Of course the Republican's stick with the thinking that they aren't going to sink that low, otherwise to go where the Democrat's go, but when you are in a war zone, then you meet your opponent on the battlefield in a way that shows intent on defeating that opponent by what ever means necessary to do just that. Asking forgiveness is far better than having the boot of your enemy upon your neck while their fellow soldier's have their way with your wife and daughter's right before your eyes to see. Of course all this talk is metaphorically speaking, but the seriousness of it all is exactly the same.

Connect the dots: why do you think that Garland has declared Parents of public school children to be Domestic Terrorists?

The GOP isn't going to defend our civil rights. We have to do it ourselves through questioning authority (remember that) and civil disobedience.

The more of us that refuse to Obey, the sooner we take back our country. In other news, Southwest Airlines is cratering due to the pilot walk out. More please.

The mRNA "Vaccines" have actually made Covid more infectious. Instead of a the standard evolutionary path of a virus to become less deadly as it evolves in order to survive, the mRNA has given the advantage to the more virulent line.

If we had DONE NOTHING, by this time, Covid would be just an addition to the 200+ seasonal viruses with which humans live. The sooner that happens the better - we need to stop the Vaxx Pogroms.
Not a scientist, but we definitely need to get the politics out of this. I mean Biden proclaiming that we have a pandemic of the unvaxed was very typical of his race baiting divide and conquer tactics used in his weak mind trying to hold power over his supposed political enemies at all cost. It soothes my soul knowing that he exposes himself daily on this front, and how it is driving black Americans over to the Republican's who aren't the racist Biden and his bullcrap administration has tried to paint them as, and yes for purely political purposes.

Connect the dots: why do you think that Garland has declared Parents of public school children to be Domestic Terrorists?

The GOP isn't going to defend our civil rights. We have to do it ourselves through questioning authority (remember that) and civil disobedience.

The more of us that refuse to Obey, the sooner we take back our country. In other news, Southwest Airlines is cratering due to the pilot walk out. More please.
You ask of nothing different than the Democrat's ask for during the Trump administration, so your post is appropriate. However, the Democrat's don't like it when fire is met with fire metaphorically speaking. Yes connecting the dots is more important than ever.

You ask of nothing different than the Democrat's ask for during the Trump administration, so your post is appropriate. However, the Democrat's don't like it when fire is met with fire metaphorically speaking. Yes connecting the dots is more important than ever.

There's one difference: Trump did not declare his political opponents to be domestic terrorists and sic the DOJ, IRS, et al on them.

It does confirm that the Prog-screeches that "Trump is LITERALLY Hitler" were a big exercise in Projection.
Exercise in a take over by way of using Trump to do just that. Hate to think that they played us all by way of Trump, but I think that's what they did. That's why Trump said "they are actually coming after you, but I'm just getting in their way".

Forum List

Back