Vaccinations

Of course there were mandates in 64.
Not to to degree, nobody lost jobs and were vilified over polio virus in 1964.. Polio actually was a thing. I knew people affected by it. In real time. Covid not so much. No lock down THEN? But NOW over a virus that mostly effects people over 70 with co-morbidities?

It's not true that you haven't been forced to take a vaccine. When you were in public school, you were required to take vaccines, such as polio. If you didn't take it you wouldn't be allowed to attend public school. It is NOT OKAY to put others at risk just because you don't like taking a vaccine. People who are not getting the vaccine and are not wearing masks are murderers.
And you are full of it. We have many unvaxed employee's (who have had the virus, and are since enjoying natural immunity), along with vaxed employee's, but guess who is getting the virus ??? They aren't getting it from the unvaxed with natural immunity, and I know this because the worker's don't work in close quarters with each other, and don't come in contact with one another. The vaxed of late (those who never had the virus, but we're vaccinated), are coming down with the full effects of the virus months after being vaccinated. Of course none have died thank God, but they would tell you that they thought they were going too.

They were still given the treatment's that the unvaxed got prior to the vaccine roll outs, and that combined with their health saved their lives. Not sure how much of a role the shot's played in the events, other than they had gotten the shot months before, so who knows what the efficacy was during their infections.

We need everything in the arsenal to battle this thing, and the shot is only one weapon against it, but alternative treatments are needed as well. Heard about some new treatments coming down the line, so hopefully we will have many options in dealing with Corona viruses, especially the bad ones.

Every country in the world has samples now. It will come back as often as our enemies want it to, especially if our response is going to cripple us. Release it at the southern border, nobody would even know the origins.
Scary stuff... That's why multiple treatments are needed, otherwise to address all health conditions that might be affected.

MaryL I understand your feelings... Also I remember opting to get these bad jose's...

I understand your point Ridgerunner, and it’s a darn shame that these close to worthless messenger RNA‘s don’t provide 13 years of protection like the hepatitis B vaccine.

One notable fact worth a mention is mRNA did not win a Nobel prize, not a one. Future researchers will note that fact.

Covid is not a 'thing'? Nea
You’re the loser. I hope the fake vax doesn’t kill you.
Do you really? I've had it. I've had the booster. I am okay. You, if you don't get the vaccine, which is not fake, you may die. It's kind of like suicide. Sad. Dying for a fake political point is just pathetic. No one, no one has died from the vaccine. Thousands have died from not getting it. Hundreds of thousands.

Of course there were mandates in 64
In an abstract sense, yes. But nobody lost their jobs over it, Reputations weren't lost. Because polio effected ALL of us , politics wasn't involved. Covid is a political health care issue. When Kamala Harris rejects this same vaccine developed under Trump? What the hell was that other than a democrat antivaxer?

this is a whole different level

MaryL

Of course nobody lost their job because people understood it was their duty to take the multiple vaccinations

Harris didn't reject the vaccine. She rejected trump's claims about the vaccine.

Do you really? I've had it. I've had the booster. I am okay. You, if you don't get the vaccine, which is not fake, you may die. It's kind of like suicide. Sad. Dying for a fake political point is just pathetic. No one, no one has died from the vaccine. Thousands have died from not getting it. Hundreds of thousands.
Wow. You must believe everything the corporate government run media tells you. I’m amazed people like you exist. I know there are many, but I just have are hard time believing so many Americans are so dumb.
quote-we-ll-know-our-disinformation-program-is-complete-when-everything-the-us-public-believes-william-j-casey-61-78-30.jpg

MaryL

Of course nobody lost their job because people understood it was their duty to take the multiple vaccinations

Harris didn't reject the vaccine. She rejected trump's claims about the vaccine.
What were Trump’s claims about the vax?

MaryL
You would benefit with only one shot of Moderna
I am borderline on this...until I am reminded by Kamala Harris rejecting the "Trump" vaccine on political grounds. Ok, I reject this vaccine being forced by a group that merely a year ago wouldn't take it themselves on political grounds. Not public safety or health concerns, nope, just politics. What is good for the goose,...ya know.

What were Trump’s claims about the vax?
She said she would not believe anything trump might say about the vaccine. However, if and when the scientists and medical experts said it was ready, she would be the first in line for it.

I am borderline on this...until I am reminded by Kamala Harris rejecting the "Trump" vaccine on political grounds. Ok, I reject this vaccine being forced by a group that merely a year ago wouldn't take it themselves on political grounds. Not public safety or health concerns, nope, just politics. What is good for the goose,...ya know.
She didn't reject the vaccine. She rejected trump's word on the vaccine. His history of lying was too well documented by that time.

She didn't reject the vaccine. She rejected trump's word on the vaccine. His history of lying was too well documented by that time.
Not because Covid endangered our health or was a valid health threat anything like that. Because politics....What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. I object to covid on purely political grounds. Same One Kamala and the democrats used a year ago...what do they call that? Blowback.

Sadly our government seems to think natural immunity is not an option. Which is stupid on many levels. I, for one, will not take their experimental treatment.
Yep, it has merely become a pissing contest with them now, otherwise they are basically saying "ohhh so you're not going to take it ehhhhh" ?? Anyone miss the fact that Biden is a heck of alot more arrogant and smug than DJT ever thought about being ??? They accused Trump of being a narcissist arrogant braggart, while missing the fact that Biden is way more these things than Trump could ever be. The difference between Biden and Trump is that Trump could back up his ideas, when Biden covered up his bullcrap with blowhard arrogance while standing protected behind insulated government power he abuses so well.

She said she would not believe anything trump might say about the vaccine. However, if and when the scientists and medical experts said it was ready, she would be the first in line for it.
That doesn’t answer the question.

Wow. You must believe everything the corporate government run media tells you. I’m amazed people like you exist. I know there are many, but I just have are hard time believing so many Americans are so dumb.
quote-we-ll-know-our-disinformation-program-is-complete-when-everything-the-us-public-believes-william-j-casey-61-78-30.jpg
Well here's the deal: I believe what the CDC is telling me. I believe in Fauci, who has been director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases under six presidents, democratic and republican. I know that Covid is real. It is an international, world wide problem. I travel. I am not an ignorant provincial living in a vacuum. I own a home in Europe. I know this is a world wide problem. It is not about controling American politics. It is not about Drumph or his minions and cult followers. I know that the vaccine, where it is being used around the world, is keeping people from getting Covid 19. And I know that vaccines work. I had all the vaccines we had to take during our school years. I am not going to die for being a fool. Others are. You could be one of them.

Nearly all the people who are now dying in the US because of Covid, 95+percent, are unvaccinated. Those that have had the vaccine and die are people who are very elderly or have serious underlying conditions. They may also be people who have not had both doses of the vaccine. They may be elderly people in nursing homes where people were given the Johnson & Johnson one dose vaccine which is not as effective as the others. All in all, the vaccine works. It is not dangerous. Only a fool would not get it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back