Vaccinated Pilots Are Increasingly Being Deemed Unfit To Fly Because Of COVID Shot Side-effects

Yep....supply lines are being cut because they can't fly anything around the country because of a shortage of medically cleared pilots.

tell me about it Muddy, all my lectrical parts are coming from China on flippers back now....

1657538142245.png

~S~

If you're wondering why there are so many flights being cancelled....the reason is the Vaccine Mandates.

The pilots that refused to get a vaccine were laid off....and the pilots that got the shots are at risk from a stroke from blood clots caused by the injections.

Links

Well this deserves a hearty "i told you so"

Yep....supply lines are being cut because they can't fly anything around the country because of a shortage of medically cleared pilots.

Above is what you initially said. You said that because of a shortage of pilots, supply lines are being cut.............but then you said this.............................

Again....dude....you're not dealing with an imbecile.
I know that the bulk of overseas products arrive by ship.
I know that the bulk of products are transported by trucks in the US.
My family has a shitload of truck drivers and I've been on hauls personally myself.

But the fact remains that if I want my Hogwarts letter to arrive in time for the fall semester I can't count on them using an Owl or a cargo ship if it's coming from the UK and is set to arrive within 2 weeks. They have to use a bird.

Okay, now you are agreeing that the bulk of overseas products arrive by ship, and the bulk of products transported in the US is done by trucks. So why did you say supply lines are being cut because of a pilot shortage due to vaccines? Sounds like a bunch of hyperbole in a vain attempt to somehow try to prove your point. If the bulk comes by ship or truck, then a pilot shortage will have little effect on the supply chain. While you may not be an imbecile (although that is debatable), you do seem to enjoy moving the goalposts in a vain attempt to try to prove your hyperbolic bullshit. No, supply lines aren't being cut due to a pilot shortage as you initially claimed.

Above is what you initially said. You said that because of a shortage of pilots, supply lines are being cut.............but then you said this.............................

Okay, now you are agreeing that the bulk of overseas products arrive by ship, and the bulk of products transported in the US is done by trucks. So why did you say supply lines are being cut because of a pilot shortage due to vaccines? Sounds like a bunch of hyperbole in a vain attempt to somehow try to prove your point. If the bulk comes by ship or truck, then a pilot shortage will have little effect on the supply chain. While you may not be an imbecile (although that is debatable), you do seem to enjoy moving the goalposts in a vain attempt to try to prove your hyperbolic bullshit. No, supply lines aren't being cut due to a pilot shortage as you initially claimed.
I'm not moving the goalposts.....apparently you're just not able to grasp the complexities of our supply chain.
It isn't just ships and trucks that bring in the goods....it's aircraft as well.

The bulk of everything comes in on ships and is distributed all over the US in trucks, while the smaller stuff and the priority goods or perishable goods are put on aircraft. You must think that everything can be kept at a constant state of freshness. But if you ship something perishable that cannot be refrigerated for long, like some produce, you're going to end up with alot of spoiled or rotten fruit hitting the market. Bananas for example. The top producers of Bananas are India, China, and the Philippines. Bananas need to be on in the stores within a couple of days....because they ripen completely in 8 days if kept at 60 degrees. Faster if they're at warmer temps.

Any disruption causes a domino effect which causes backlogs on everything else.
Another factor you probably aren't thinking about is costs of fuel in all of those trucks and ships.
But I wanted to focus on pilots and how the vaccine mandates effected the airline industry.

If you were in the Navy you've probably been at sea for a few months and ran out of perishable supplies. Milk, fruits and vegetables are the first to go. If you don't get resupplied every couple of weeks you're eating out of cans.

I'm not moving the goalposts.....apparently you're just not able to grasp the complexities of our supply chain.
It isn't just ships and trucks that bring in the goods....it's aircraft as well.

The bulk of everything comes in on ships and is distributed all over the US in trucks, while the smaller stuff and the priority goods or perishable goods are put on aircraft. You must think that everything can be kept at a constant state of freshness. But if you ship something perishable that cannot be refrigerated for long, like some produce, you're going to end up with alot of spoiled or rotten fruit hitting the market. Bananas for example. The top producers of Bananas are India, China, and the Philippines. Bananas need to be on in the stores within a couple of days....because they ripen completely in 8 days if kept at 60 degrees. Faster if they're at warmer temps.

Any disruption causes a domino effect which causes backlogs on everything else.
Another factor you probably aren't thinking about is costs of fuel in all of those trucks and ships.
But I wanted to focus on pilots and how the vaccine mandates effected the airline industry.

You know, on occasion I really appreciate your bullshit posts, because when I think you're spreading a bunch of hyperbolic bullshit, it causes me to look it up for myself on the internet, and that in turn allows me to learn more stuff. So thank you for that.

As far as picking bananas as your example of something that would require an aircraft? Serious fail. Bananas are shipped via refrigerated cargo ships and trucks to get to the stores (no aircraft required), and are picked when they are green so they have around 2 weeks to ship before they start to ripen. And, it only takes 48 hours for a ship to go from the port in South America to the US.

You may be wondering, “Why do they cut bananas when they’re green?” Well, in order to get them to their final destination (us) without rotting, they must be picked early as to not rot during the trip. In order to be “just ripe enough,” the banana only has approximately two weeks from when it’s cut to then be sold at the store.

From the banana plantation to the shipping port

Typically, bananas are grown on large plantations. Plantations include not only a large farm to grow the fruit, but also a building to package, process, and transport to the shipping port.

Containers on a reefer ship with refrigeration units
Containers on a reefer ship with refrigeration units. Photo from Wikipedia.
At the first stage, you have the banana seed that must be planted, and then someone must hand pick the bananas and transport them into the nearby packing shed. From there, workers cut, sort, wash, dry and label the bananas for packing.

Once the bananas are packed, they are put onto a conveyor belt and transported by truck to the nearest container terminal (there are two in Costa Rica). The banana shipment must be kept at a cool temperature at all times to ensure the bananas don’t ripen and then rot. The container terminal can take the banana shipment straight from the truck to the boat. During this time, the bananas are hooked up to electricity to get cool air moving throughout the container bed.

Who helps get the bananas from the farm to “us”?

Bananas travel many miles to get to the US. From Costa Rica to Miami, Florida, a banana travels 1120 miles! It takes a reefer ship about 48 hours to travel that distance.

If you were in the Navy you've probably been at sea for a few months and ran out of perishable supplies. Milk, fruits and vegetables are the first to go. If you don't get resupplied every couple of weeks you're eating out of cans.

Actually, my first tour was on a combat supply ship, and we did UNREP (Underway Replenishment) with the ships that couldn't come into port for resupply. And you're right, perishables were the first to go, but they were usually eaten before they went bad, and the shelf life for those perishables was around 2 to 2 1/2 weeks from pickup at the port. That's why the US Navy is one of the better equipped navies in the world, we know how to do UNREP. Other countries aren't as good at it as we are. A ship has to stay out for at least 3 weeks without any UNREP assistance before getting into the situation you are talking about, but that doesn't really happen very often, as UNREP happens before they run out or things go bad.

You know, on occasion I really appreciate your bullshit posts, because when I think you're spreading a bunch of hyperbolic bullshit, it causes me to look it up for myself on the internet, and that in turn allows me to learn more stuff. So thank you for that.

As far as picking bananas as your example of something that would require an aircraft? Serious fail. Bananas are shipped via refrigerated cargo ships and trucks to get to the stores (no aircraft required), and are picked when they are green so they have around 2 weeks to ship before they start to ripen. And, it only takes 48 hours for a ship to go from the port in South America to the US.

You may be wondering, “Why do they cut bananas when they’re green?” Well, in order to get them to their final destination (us) without rotting, they must be picked early as to not rot during the trip. In order to be “just ripe enough,” the banana only has approximately two weeks from when it’s cut to then be sold at the store.

From the banana plantation to the shipping port

Typically, bananas are grown on large plantations. Plantations include not only a large farm to grow the fruit, but also a building to package, process, and transport to the shipping port.

Containers on a reefer ship with refrigeration units
Containers on a reefer ship with refrigeration units. Photo from Wikipedia.
At the first stage, you have the banana seed that must be planted, and then someone must hand pick the bananas and transport them into the nearby packing shed. From there, workers cut, sort, wash, dry and label the bananas for packing.

Once the bananas are packed, they are put onto a conveyor belt and transported by truck to the nearest container terminal (there are two in Costa Rica). The banana shipment must be kept at a cool temperature at all times to ensure the bananas don’t ripen and then rot. The container terminal can take the banana shipment straight from the truck to the boat. During this time, the bananas are hooked up to electricity to get cool air moving throughout the container bed.

Who helps get the bananas from the farm to “us”?

Bananas travel many miles to get to the US. From Costa Rica to Miami, Florida, a banana travels 1120 miles! It takes a reefer ship about 48 hours to travel that distance.
48 hrs is the best estimate.
48 hrs to make the trip. That's the trip alone......But since Biden took office the wait on goods to even pull into port in LA has been close to a month because of the backups in LA that started before Christmas last year.
Did you forget that, or have you been keeping your head up your ass for the last 9 months as usual?
And there's nothing I said that you can refute. I said that the longest you can keep Bananas (they always pick them when they're green, shitforbrains) before they rot is 8 days and maybe 2 weeks if you're willing to push your luck....but nobody wants to buy Bananas with brown spots on them because they know they'll be rotten in a day or two.

Again....I pointed out the top 3 producers of Bananas. They can't ship them. Mkay?

Actually, my first tour was on a combat supply ship, and we did UNREP (Underway Replenishment) with the ships that couldn't come into port for resupply. And you're right, perishables were the first to go, but they were usually eaten before they went bad, and the shelf life for those perishables was around 2 to 2 1/2 weeks from pickup at the port. That's why the US Navy is one of the better equipped navies in the world, we know how to do UNREP. Other countries aren't as good at it as we are. A ship has to stay out for at least 3 weeks without any UNREP assistance before getting into the situation you are talking about, but that doesn't really happen very often, as UNREP happens before they run out or things go bad.

I guess you've never done a WestPac tour and spent time in the Indian Ocean where there is no resupply...no mail...nothing. Only thing that comes and goes is on A FUCKING AIRCRAFT. I spent 3 years on the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk CV-63.

Clearly you're one of those libs that when they are proven to be full of shit they just Ghost the conversation...because you can never admit that you're wrong.....that's what makes you a Democrat Fucking Voter. .

I'd sooner take a camel across the desert than give a dime of my money to any of the woke fascist airlines who abused and terrorized innocent people and children for well over a year, often kicking families off flights because their 2-year old with mental disability refused to wear a stupid stinking mask.
That is true but from 9/11 on the airlines service became less comfortable and more ruthless.

That is true but from 9/11 on the airlines service became less comfortable and more ruthless.

Then I would simply stop giving any airline any business. Amazing what that can do to a company's attitude! If I had to go to Europe, I'd take a ship that treats me well before I'd ever give business to anyone treating me like a criminal.

After all, I'm pretty sure that 99.99% of all airline passengers are not looking to fly into a skyscraper which means that everyone they treat ruthless are basically innocent, ordinary people!

Then I would simply stop giving any airline any business. Amazing what that can do to a company's attitude! If I had to go to Europe, I'd take a ship that treats me well before I'd ever give business to anyone treating me like a criminal.

After all, I'm pretty sure that 99.99% of all airline passengers are not looking to fly into a skyscraper which means that everyone they treat ruthless are basically innocent, ordinary people!
part of me want to agree w/ you tool dude , but then the devil foists the details........~S~

If you're wondering why there are so many flights being cancelled....the reason is the Vaccine Mandates.

The pilots that refused to get a vaccine were laid off....and the pilots that got the shots are at risk from a stroke from blood clots caused by the injections.

Links

Yep and the corporate controlled media is trying to cover it up by saying the weather is really bad in warm sunny states like california and the like. :rofl: It gets even better with one airliner like delta claiming there are flight cancellations to a sunny city because of weather problems but the problem with that lie and how they git exposed for that lie is a differerent airliner southwest,THEY were not canceling flights to those same cities.:rofl: Over the Fourth of July holiday weekend,they had all kinds of cancellations they were trying to coverup with the most lamess laughable explanations,they are much being exposed with their lies the msm media.nobody is fall8ng fir it anymore.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back