Vaccinated Pilots Are Increasingly Being Deemed Unfit To Fly Because Of COVID Shot Side-effects

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
If you're wondering why there are so many flights being cancelled....the reason is the Vaccine Mandates.

The pilots that refused to get a vaccine were laid off....and the pilots that got the shots are at risk from a stroke from blood clots caused by the injections.

Links

Cool. I'll stay home.

I'd sooner take a camel across the desert than give a dime of my money to any of the woke fascist airlines who abused and terrorized innocent people and children for well over a year, often kicking families off flights because their 2-year old with mental disability refused to wear a stupid stinking mask.

Yep....supply lines are being cut because they can't fly anything around the country because of a shortage of medically cleared pilots.

Guess you don't know that truckers and semi trailers are the preferred method of shipping things around the continental US, do you?

Actually, their shipping of late has been phenomenal and stuff is arriving days ahead of predicted dates! Got stuff yesterday not expected to arrive until Monday or Tuesday and I used their free shipping!

Same here. Got my Foxpro solar wireless backup camera 2 days early! Already installed, and I gotta say, for the little over 100 bucks that I paid for it, it appears to be a pretty decent little backup camera. Didn't have to drill into the car, and because it's not wired to the backup lights on the car, I can hit the button on the monitor at any time to see what is behind my car, even at highway speeds. Not only that, but it appears fairly waterproof, as we've been getting heavy rain at least once a day for the past week with no problems yet.

If you're wondering why there are so many flights being cancelled....the reason is the Vaccine Mandates.

The pilots that refused to get a vaccine were laid off....and the pilots that got the shots are at risk from a stroke from blood clots caused by the injections.

Links

Most commercial passenger liners are equipped with an auto-pilot. Thanks to Microsoft flight simulators most of the passengers are better pilots than the actual trained pilots. Don't let dying pilots in flight keep you from experiencing a real exciting air to ground catastrophe of your own! Heck you might just have to take over one of those big four engine babies in flight to save the day!!! I mean, Columbus took a chance why not you?

Links

There are genetics of each vaccinee to unravel. The vaccine has forced Russian roulette on the population.

You're right, airmail goes by airplane, but you apparently don't know that most of the supply chain doesn't ship overnight, they use trucks to get their products to where they need to go.
No fuking shit.
Anyone on the interstate will tell you this.

BTW, do you know any trucks that can swim.....because much of the Amazon stuff comes from China.....and their stateside inventory is getting a bit low.

But because of all of the roadblocks being put up by our government.....these shortages will only get worse.
A new Publix is supposed to be opening in my neighborhood and would have opened by last March....but can't because they can't get the kitchen equipment for the bakery and the butcher shop.
They may open by sometime in August....but that's a maybe.
Meanwhile if I want to drive to Publix...I have to drive 12 miles instead of 3....thus increasing my carbon footprint.

I ordered a dishwasher last year at Lowe's and after several months I cancelled because they couldn't get the thing in the store.

Cars on order are going from being this year's model to last year's model and they still don't have the chips they need from China to finish building them.

Most commercial passenger liners are equipped with an auto-pilot. Thanks to Microsoft flight simulators most of the passengers are better pilots than the actual trained pilots. Don't let dying pilots in flight keep you from experiencing a real exciting air to ground catastrophe of your own! Heck you might just have to take over one of those big four engine babies in flight to save the day!!! I mean, Columbus took a chance why not you?
You still need three qualified crew members in the cockpit during all flights.

They don't take off and land with the auto-pilot on.
You have to take into account updrafts and crosswinds.
Crash one jet on auto-pilot and they'll sue your balls off.

Last edited:
No fuking shit.
Anyone on the interstate will tell you this.

BTW, do you know any trucks that can swim.....because much of the Amazon stuff comes from China.....and their stateside inventory is getting a bit low.

But because of all of the roadblocks being put up by our government.....these shortages will only get worse.
A new Publix is supposed to be opening in my neighborhood and would have opened by last March....but can't because they can't get the kitchen equipment for the bakery and the butcher shop.
They may open by sometime in August....but that's a maybe.
Meanwhile if I want to drive to Publix...I have to drive 12 miles instead of 3....thus increasing my carbon footprint.

I ordered a dishwasher last year at Lowe's and after several months I cancelled because they couldn't get the thing in the store.

Cars on order are going from being this year's model to last year's model and they still don't have the chips they need from China to finish building them.

Even the stuff coming from China doesn't get flown here, it comes on large cargo ships. No, trucks don't swim, that's why there are ships. And, to borrow an argument that a lot of conservatives use, let's stop importing stuff from China and simply build and make it here. Only problem is conservatives, we can't simply build and make things here as we would have to rebuild, refinish, and retool a lot of factories, and then there are the labor costs, as American workers are much more expensive than Chinese labor. If you want to blame someone for the shortages, blame all those companies that have shifted production to places like China, because they wanted cheaper labor to increase profits. Know who opened the door for that one? A Republican named Richard Nixon.

Even the stuff coming from China doesn't get flown here, it comes on large cargo ships. No, trucks don't swim, that's why there are ships. And, to borrow an argument that a lot of conservatives use, let's stop importing stuff from China and simply build and make it here. Only problem is conservatives, we can't simply build and make things here as we would have to rebuild, refinish, and retool a lot of factories, and then there are the labor costs, as American workers are much more expensive than Chinese labor. If you want to blame someone for the shortages, blame all those companies that have shifted production to places like China, because they wanted cheaper labor to increase profits. Know who opened the door for that one? A Republican named Richard Nixon.
So basically you're claiming to know the manifests for flights and cargo ships coming from China now?

Damn....you're fuking good.

Here's where you're wrong. If they can't get the stuff thru normal channels and are out of stock.....they fly it in.
Anything coming from China is going to take at least a month at best. If the shipyards are backed up they'll fly it in if they want to meet the deadline.
But many of the items for sale coming from overseas are sold by private sellers and distributors.
And they pay FedEx and UPS to fly them to the US.

Last edited:
So basically you're claiming to know the manifests for flights and cargo ships coming from China now?

Damn....you're fuking good.

No, I'm telling you that the supply chain is based mainly on ships and trucks because it's a hell of a lot cheaper than shipping stuff by aircraft, as well as that you can fit a hell of a lot more cargo on a ship than you can on an aircraft. We don't have enough planes, nor are they big enough to replace cargo ships and trucks.

No, I'm telling you that the supply chain is based mainly on ships and trucks because it's a hell of a lot cheaper than shipping stuff by aircraft, as well as that you can fit a hell of a lot more cargo on a ship than you can on an aircraft. We don't have enough planes, nor are they big enough to replace cargo ships and trucks.
Again....dude....you're not dealing with an imbecile.
I know that the bulk of overseas products arrive by ship.
I know that the bulk of products are transported by trucks in the US.
My family has a shitload of truck drivers and I've been on hauls personally myself.

But the fact remains that if I want my Hogwarts letter to arrive in time for the fall semester I can't count on them using an Owl or a cargo ship if it's coming from the UK and is set to arrive within 2 weeks. They have to use a bird.

Forum List

Back