USMB Coffee Shop IV

c0ffee 12 30.jpg

The last trip to the store I checked the price for 10 lb bag of potatoes. It was significantly higher than the price for two 5 lb bags of potatoes. And sometimes the buy one/get one free things costs you more than buying two without the deal. We gotta be alert. The world needs more lerts.

It is said that a grain of truth in humor is necessary for the joke to be funny. Well doing the math at the grocery store is what makes this meme funny:
321048368_840665567044503_4183924378939624829_n.jpg

Oh my. Prayers up for a speedy and pain free as possible recovery. I hope they didn't take anything out that you need.

Thank you, hun! It's to fix a problem with my ankle. Very happy to get it done! I was scheduled for February, but the doctor had a cancellation and got me in early!!!! So much better than waiting.

Thank you, hun! It's to fix a problem with my ankle. Very happy to get it done! I was scheduled for February, but the doctor had a cancellation and got me in early!!!! So much better than waiting.
Yes. We never look forward to these things but you're so right it's better to go ahead and get it done than waiting for days, weeks, months dreading it.

One that is actually a franchise chain and found in 4 and 5 star hotels is The Funny Library Coffee Shop. The coffee is well, just coffee neither outstanding or awful, but the decor and ambiance is amazing if a bit snobby for my tastes. This one is in Dallas.

o.jpg
o.jpg
o.jpg

o.jpg

I am on the cold mochas, slightly bitter, missing my liquor that I am resisting because I dont need to drink right now. The mochas are bitter, not me.

Yes. We never look forward to these things but you're so right it's better to go ahead and get it done than waiting for days, weeks, months dreading it.

Indeed. I had been on the waiting list for months. Health care access even with expensive corporate insurance is much worse post Obabble Care and the Medical Silencing during Covid. More administrators, far less actual doctors.

But I'm exceedingly grateful to start 2023 with this in the rearview mirror!

Forum List

Back