USMB Coffee Shop IV

Damn, GW!!!!
I agree with the person who said your life is worth more than property. Find a place he won't find you. Of course he knows where you work, but not where you plan to live. Rent it or buy it or whatever. Quietly and in the right time where he isn't, move the critters to the new place and what belongings you want to keep. Get help to do it. Maybe your bros will come back to assist? Once you get settled in another place...TELL NOBODY. Maybe your boss, but nobody else. Then commence to battle it out on who owns what, etc. At least you will be safe, and so will your critters.
Sorry, Gracie, this is my home and I will not move to suit him. My brothers would more than gladly come back and beat him senseless. I've mentioned moving the goats to a friends place. She is elderly and could use the help. Of course, if I did move, even temporarily, he would "win". He loves "winning". I'm gathering information now and my brother has offered to finance the lawyer. I think I am waiting until after surgery when I will have plenty of time and my brother on site to help out with that project, as well. This ass has to go. I cannot go much longer with the abuse. Any time he doesn't like anything he pulls the passive (progressively) aggressive shit. Winning only encourages him so I am trying to limit the "win" for him until I have all the ducks in a row and can slam-dunk his heinie.
Make sure your bros are there as back up if he is threatening you with a 45. And yes...you may have to defend yourself. This guy is dangerous now. Watch yourself.

Wish I could help but Im pretty much worthless lately. I miss Abby so very much. All I do is cry for her. I thought I was done being so attached to animals when Karma died. Guess not. Im so damn lonely, and my pets gave me such comfort since I really don't have family. MrG..well...nothing affects him much, and I refuse to let him see me so down. So I stay buried in my room when not browsing the net. Staying pretty quiet and just reading. Im so sorry you are experiencing this crap with your partner..or rather...ex partner. I hope it gets resolved soon. Maybe youll luck out and he will stroke out again. That sounds really bad, but Id rather that happen than him harming you in one of his tantrums.

When it rains it pours... I don't remember if I told the CS about loosing my Son in law in Feb. But today my daughter informs me that She has been sick since last Tuesday and today she was informed she tested positive for Covid. A few extra prayers is all she asks for... I was supposed to drive the 5 hours to her house last weekend for the Great Granddaughters 2nd Birthday. Decided their area was in a hot spot and probably shouldn't go... The Grandson with his wife and the awesome Stella just moved in with her 2 weeks ago. Can't ever get details out of any of them but he tells me his Mom is feeling a little bit better each day , I'm hoping that's a good thing...

Your daughter and her family, including you will go on the vigil list Ollie. For most people COVID isn't all that bad and we'll hope your daughter is one for whom it isn't. Prayers up.

RE: USMB Coffee Shop IV
⁜→ SFC Ollie,
When it rains it pours... I don't remember if I told the CS about loosing my Son in law in Feb. But today my daughter informs me that She has been sick since last Tuesday and today she was informed she tested positive for Covid. A few extra prayers is all she asks for... I was supposed to drive the 5 hours to her house last weekend for the Great Granddaughters 2nd Birthday. Decided their area was in a hot spot and probably shouldn't go... The Grandson with his wife and the awesome Stella just moved in with her 2 weeks ago. Can't ever get details out of any of them but he tells me his Mom is feeling a little bit better each day , I'm hoping that's a good thing...
(COMMENT)

I'll pass this on to my wife for inclusion into her Christian Study Group. I'm sure they will generously give a "few extra prayers."

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Daughter went into the ER yesterday for IV FLuids and IV Potassium. She went back home feeling a little better. She says she has never been this ill... But breathing better than yesterday.

Yes. I don't anyone personally among our rather extensive network of friends, neighbors, associates, family etc. who has had it, but those on line who report they've had it say it is not fun.

Have had a couple of family members who tested positive for COVID and did the mandatory quarantine but never developed any symptoms.

EeGedhRXsAEdx9H.jpg

What a year.

Shoulder still hurts, after nearly a year. Otherwise, good health.

Will I ever see my children again? Scattered in different parts of the globe.

Friends: people are dying. One of mine is in palliative care in a hospital I heard yesterday. She only telephoned me 2 weeks ago. I doubt I will be able to visit her, due to health restrictions.

Bitter sweet, isn’t it?

Hope you are all bearing up. :)

Seems like not so great to bad news for the most part and I hate adding to it. The wife has taken a turn for the worse, serious breathing problems. Not a result of the cancer but a possible result of her quitting her steroid inhaler suddenly two+ weeks ago. It seems stopping that suddenly can lead to an onset of asthma and in her weakened condition it is wreaking havoc with her upper respiratory tract. The Hospice people have been great, been out about every other day to try to treat her, the weekend on call nurse just left.
I will be taking control of her meds now to make sure she's taking them when she's supposed to.
God willing we'll get through this soon, I hate to see her suffering like this.

What a year.

Shoulder still hurts, after nearly a year. Otherwise, good health.

Will I ever see my children again? Scattered in different parts of the globe.

Friends: people are dying. One of mine is in palliative care in a hospital I heard yesterday. She only telephoned me 2 weeks ago. I doubt I will be able to visit her, due to health restrictions.

Bitter sweet, isn’t it?

Hope you are all bearing up. :)

Good to hear from you Mindful. We understand about not getting to see loved ones. Our kids are in Texas and California and if we travel out of state, we are mandated to quarantine ourselves though I doubt many people are obeying that. It seems every week we hear of another friend or distant relative who has passed on, none due to COVID so far though.

My shoulder still hurts too. Hopefully yours has a chance to stop hurting after awhile.

Seems like not so great to bad news for the most part and I hate adding to it. The wife has taken a turn for the worse, serious breathing problems. Not a result of the cancer but a possible result of her quitting her steroid inhaler suddenly two+ weeks ago. It seems stopping that suddenly can lead to an onset of asthma and in her weakened condition it is wreaking havoc with her upper respiratory tract. The Hospice people have been great, been out about every other day to try to treat her, the weekend on call nurse just left.
I will be taking control of her meds now to make sure she's taking them when she's supposed to.

Will send some extra prayers for her and you Ringel. Too bad they don't always give us specific instructions on what to expect starting a new med and also how to safely stop it. :(

Ringel05 my cyber phriend have patience and compassion for your bride as she may give you a hard time... Illness can take a toll on one's frame of mind...
You are a good man... May God bless you both...

Will send some extra prayers for her and you Ringel. Too bad they don't always give us specific instructions on what to expect starting a new med and also how to safely stop it. :(
Part of the current problem is she's taking a small dose (0.25 ml) of oral morphine every 4 hours, it's supposed to relax the muscles that control breathing. It also means that after taking it for a couple of days she's pretty stoned even though it's not a lot at one time.
I give her a 20mg oral steroid in the morning and one 10mg in the afternoon, Albuterol in a nebulizer mask every 4 hours and one to help her produce more saliva once a day.
She's barely been eating, a yogurt and a small single serving of applesauce the last couple of days so I was happy when she got up about a half an hour ago and ate half a Marie Calender's Chicken bowl. After that she's looking better and seems to be breathing a little better though there's still some wheezing, not as bad as before which I hope is good news.

Part of the current problem is she's taking a small dose (0.25 ml) of oral morphine every 4 hours, it's supposed to relax the muscles that control breathing. It also means that after taking it for a couple of days she's pretty stoned even though it's not a lot at one time.
I give her a 20mg oral steroid in the morning and one 10mg in the afternoon, Albuterol in a nebulizer mask every 4 hours and one to help her produce more saliva once a day.
She's barely been eating, a yogurt and a small single serving of applesauce the last couple of days so I was happy when she got up about a half an hour ago and ate half a Marie Calender's Chicken bowl. After that she's looking better and seems to be breathing a little better though there's still some wheezing, not as bad as before which I hope is good news.

She is so blessed to have you Ringel. I may have to do that for a loved one at some time but so far have not had to. Seems impossible that I could handle it. The blessed among us are given people who can. You and she are at the top of my prayer list right now.

My daughter is recovering better than expected. she says she feels normal today and in another week could even be back to work...

Very good news indeed. Nasty bug but no worse than flu for most who actually get sick. So happy your daughter is among the most. We'll keep her on the list though until she gets the all clear.

Good morning, good day, or good night my darlinks. May your coming days be full of peace, light and hope, but if not may you be strengthened and reassured that this too shall pass. Meanwhile we pray or send positive vibes or keep vigil for:

Harper, the inspiration for the vigil list.
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Montrovant for continued progress in his transition.
Kat for wellness
JustAnotherNut for wellness
Mindful and healing for her shoulder.
Good results for Nosmo King 's step nephew dealing with difficult surgeries.
Beautress for wellness.
Gracie and Mr. G. for continued progress for solutions.
007 and his mom and family for comfort and peace.
Corazon for wellness.
For gallantwarrior for impending surgeries and his safety and resolution of his impossible situation with his 'partner'.
Ringel and Ms Ringel - comfort, wellness, strength, peace, love for both.

And we keep the light on so others who have been away can find their way back and we hope they do.

Full Moon on August 3, 2020, will highlight our desires for freedom and change. It also encourages us to better balance our hearts with our minds, and to ultimately release anything that no longer serves us. August’s full Moon is the Sturgeon Moon because the giant sturgeon of the Great Lakes and Lake Champlain were most readily caught during this part of summer.
1596509843348.png

She is so blessed to have you Ringel. I may have to do that for a loved one at some time but so far have not had to. Seems impossible that I could handle it. The blessed among us are given people who can. You and she are at the top of my prayer list right now.
Just got home from UNM. Dropped her off at the ER around 9PM but had to wait out in the truck, no visitors only patients. She was having lots of problems breathing and she was really out of it, very confused. Finally got a hold of the ER nurse taking care of her just after 11PM, looks like she has developed pneumonia and they're keeping her overnight. Good thing I took her.

New Topics

Forum List

Back