USMB Coffee Shop IV

Happy 4th of July guys :)
GIF's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july

When you are back Corazon, are you all well now?

Anyone heard from Corazon recently?

No, and I have been concerned. She wasn't feeling well some days ago and hasn't posted recently.

I corresponded with her briefly regarding her health. She seemed better the last time I heard from her but then suddenly silence. I feel something must be wrong. Hope it is not the virus but they have a huge problem with it there and she said she was unable to see her doctor.

ENV6uKMWkAAtRG.jpg

Hi all, Thought I'd check in see how everyone is doing and give an update. Hope everyone is doing fine.
Last week we signed the wife up with Hospice within the next couple of days we had visits from the nurse, spiritual coordinator and a phone call from the social worker. The social worker couldn't stop by because she's recovering from a broken leg due to a car accident.
By the third day the O2 and an over bed tray was delivered as were multiple medications to help her if she needed them. The O2 has helped a lot, she has more energy than before but honestly she's looking much worse. She's also not able to eat much at one sitting so I try to get her to eat at least four times a day. Today I made one of her favorites, roast pork with an apple, mustard glaze and asparagus topped with parmesian. She's happy particularly since I double the glaze recipe and use it as both a glaze and a sauce.
Prayers up, Ringel05. You're her personal angel for caring for what she likes the most and bringing her good memories and making sure she is comfortable. :huddle:

I have a revised theory: nothing is better than wearing jammies still warm from the dryer while also eating a homemade chocolate chip cookie fresh from the oven.
Lucky you, boedicca. I'm still on the apple diet, but it's sure making my gallbladder issues recede, and I'm having fewer leg cramps.

I hope you feel better soon, friendo. Cookies are a rare treat for me, hence noteworthy. The Covid fatigue is making me a bit indulgent.

Damn, GW!!!!
I agree with the person who said your life is worth more than property. Find a place he won't find you. Of course he knows where you work, but not where you plan to live. Rent it or buy it or whatever. Quietly and in the right time where he isn't, move the critters to the new place and what belongings you want to keep. Get help to do it. Maybe your bros will come back to assist? Once you get settled in another place...TELL NOBODY. Maybe your boss, but nobody else. Then commence to battle it out on who owns what, etc. At least you will be safe, and so will your critters.

And so I arrive. much and so little I can do to make things better for all my CS friends. I am still too busy here. My brothers haveT been and gone and we got a LOT done. Other things have deteriorated...badly. But I won't bother y'all with my problems right now.
Work is interesting. I always say follow the money. There are so many developments that indicate horrible things in store for us.

Well that doesn't sound good. I guess you can't elaborate?
OK. My usual buyers for excess goats made arrangements to come out and buy some goats. Not usually a problem because I make these arrangements when my "roommate" is not around. Well, he won't go away. I suggested he leave for the weekend, no. I suggested he go to town for the afternoon, no. So he got his .45 and told me he would shoot anyone coming on to the property to kill 'his' goats. He called the Troopers who called me. I cannot do a damned thing, it's his property and they are also his goats. Doesn't matter that they are my goats on my property. He got his way and is now acting like nothing ever happened. When I mentioned a restraining order to remove him from the property, he told me that if he could not live here, no one would and he started talking about wildfires. The threat was implicit. I contacted a victim advocate and was read a boilerplate about my life is worth more than the house or the goats' lives. I need to get out and find a shelter. This will not end well, I suspect. His passive-aggressive has started moving into more aggressive. I will not abandon my animals, he is physically incapable of caring for them. This is a really bad situation.

There must be some solution to this GW, but I'm at a loss, as I am sure you are also, as to how to fix it. You will be in my prayers though. There has to be a miracle for you somewhere.

Happy 4th of July guys :)
GIF's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july's | Happy fourth of july, 4th of july pics, Happy 4 of july

When you are back Corazon, are you all well now?

Anyone heard from Corazon recently?

No, and I have been concerned. She wasn't feeling well some days ago and hasn't posted recently.

I corresponded with her briefly regarding her health. She seemed better the last time I heard from her but then suddenly silence. I feel something must be wrong. Hope it is not the virus but they have a huge problem with it there and she said she was unable to see her doctor.

Thanks Mac. If you do hear from her, please let her know we're all thinking about her. She hasn't been with us long, but she has certainly added a bright ray of sunshine to the Coffee Shop.

There must be some solution to this GW, but I'm at a loss, as I am sure you are also, as to how to fix it. You will be in my prayers though. There has to be a miracle for you somewhere.

They use to say .06 cents would solve a problem, but with yearly COLA looks like it has risen a little...

9mm costs about 14 cents a round.

Taking a break. Will come browse, read up in here, see how y'all are doing but will not post. A few know my cell and can text me if you want. Just need to absent myself for a bit.

Hugs

I sold my 5th wheel RV yesterday and now it’s gone. I guess I’ll have to be on my best behavior now cause if Mrs. BBD tosses me out I’d be homeless! LOL

I sold my 5th wheel RV yesterday and now it’s gone. I guess I’ll have to be on my best behavior now cause if Mrs. BBD tosses me out I’d be homeless! LOL

Aw, I don't think you're in much danger of being tossed out. But are you happy, relieved, sad that it's gone?

My 12 yr old Pyr died two weeks ago. She was a great dog and loved her goats. RIP Roxie. I buried her under the floor of the new barn. She'll protect many future generations of goatlings there.
Sorry you lost your wonderful dog.
And so I arrive. much and so little I can do to make things better for all my CS friends. I am still too busy here. My brothers haveT been and gone and we got a LOT done. Other things have deteriorated...badly. But I won't bother y'all with my problems right now.
Work is interesting. I always say follow the money. There are so many developments that indicate horrible things in store for us.

Well that doesn't sound good. I guess you can't elaborate?
OK. My usual buyers for excess goats made arrangements to come out and buy some goats. Not usually a problem because I make these arrangements when my "roommate" is not around. Well, he won't go away. I suggested he leave for the weekend, no. I suggested he go to town for the afternoon, no. So he got his .45 and told me he would shoot anyone coming on to the property to kill 'his' goats. He called the Troopers who called me. I cannot do a damned thing, it's his property and they are also his goats. Doesn't matter that they are my goats on my property. He got his way and is now acting like nothing ever happened. When I mentioned a restraining order to remove him from the property, he told me that if he could not live here, no one would and he started talking about wildfires. The threat was implicit. I contacted a victim advocate and was read a boilerplate about my life is worth more than the house or the goats' lives. I need to get out and find a shelter. This will not end well, I suspect. His passive-aggressive has started moving into more aggressive. I will not abandon my animals, he is physically incapable of caring for them. This is a really bad situation.
Also, hope things get better on the homefront. You need to tell an attorney and the sheriff about the threat to burn down your property. Meanwhile, prayers up for your safety. GW. Be sure your title to the property is clear about your ownership. Your partner sounds like a criminally insane person who abuses others and accepts zero responsibility for his threats. If cell phones can record, I hope you got his threat recorded.
Things have gotten worse since his stroke. But he will not seek the medical attention recommended by the neurologist. He insists they just want to rip him off with additional referrals. Cell phones don't record but the State Troopers do.

Damn, GW!!!!
I agree with the person who said your life is worth more than property. Find a place he won't find you. Of course he knows where you work, but not where you plan to live. Rent it or buy it or whatever. Quietly and in the right time where he isn't, move the critters to the new place and what belongings you want to keep. Get help to do it. Maybe your bros will come back to assist? Once you get settled in another place...TELL NOBODY. Maybe your boss, but nobody else. Then commence to battle it out on who owns what, etc. At least you will be safe, and so will your critters.
Sorry, Gracie, this is my home and I will not move to suit him. My brothers would more than gladly come back and beat him senseless. I've mentioned moving the goats to a friends place. She is elderly and could use the help. Of course, if I did move, even temporarily, he would "win". He loves "winning". I'm gathering information now and my brother has offered to finance the lawyer. I think I am waiting until after surgery when I will have plenty of time and my brother on site to help out with that project, as well. This ass has to go. I cannot go much longer with the abuse. Any time he doesn't like anything he pulls the passive (progressively) aggressive shit. Winning only encourages him so I am trying to limit the "win" for him until I have all the ducks in a row and can slam-dunk his heinie.

They use to say .06 cents would solve a problem, but with yearly COLA looks like it has risen a little...

9mm costs about 14 cents a round.
Oh, I am aware of that solution. Lead poisoning is a real possibility at this time. If he shows me that .45 just once, I may feel compelled to defend myself. It would most likely be less expensive than trying to "divorce" him in court.

When it rains it pours... I don't remember if I told the CS about loosing my Son in law in Feb. But today my daughter informs me that She has been sick since last Tuesday and today she was informed she tested positive for Covid. A few extra prayers is all she asks for... I was supposed to drive the 5 hours to her house last weekend for the Great Granddaughters 2nd Birthday. Decided their area was in a hot spot and probably shouldn't go... The Grandson with his wife and the awesome Stella just moved in with her 2 weeks ago. Can't ever get details out of any of them but he tells me his Mom is feeling a little bit better each day , I'm hoping that's a good thing...

Forum List

Back