USMB Age Test

GEConsole1955nbg.gif

Anyone remember these
tumblr_mz7sqqkQ6a1r7065no1_500.png
If you took them, how did you remember?

I am assuming that is a 'lude.
I took them in the 70's damn near everyone did.
I never much liked the Quaalude, I was more of a blue Valium guy...
Nothing ever has been as good a high as good old high quality weed.

Things that can kill you scare me, and I popped very few pills and snorted relatively little coke back in the day.

I'm still here, many of my "rowdy friends" are long since dead.

I've known people to do some stupid shit on 'ludes and vals.

I'll attest to that.
I remember,at least the aftermath,of taking Mandrex and drinking whiskey and getting into a wrestling match with a buddy of mine in his front yard.
Unfortunately there was a huge fire ant bed and of course we rolled all over it.
Woke up with hundreds of bites and never felt a one of em.

This one had to be taken off the market..... not hard to see why....

I didn't have that but I had a gun with a kind of drum-disc at the end that would fire a sonic shock wave. I prolly should have been disarmed of that too... couldn't find it in Googlyimages

I remember those guns and another one that shot a ping pong ball

The problem was taking a blast of air of that force in the eye

Whatever happened with kids having mopeds and dirt bikes?
Had a dirt bike from the time I was ten till sixteen. We rode em everywhere,when we expected cops we'd ride side saddle so you could jump off and act like you were pushing it at the first sight of a cop.
Of course sometimes they wouldnt fall for it and the chase was on,as long as you could make it to the bayou you were good.

Had a dirt bike from the time I was ten till sixteen. We rode em everywhere,when we expected cops we'd ride side saddle so you could jump off and act like you were pushing it at the first sight of a cop.
Of course sometimes they wouldnt fall for it and the chase was on,as long as you could make it to the bayou you were good.
They changed the age for driving mopeds to the same as driving a motorcycle and.. as for dirt bikes...
video games happened...

They changed the age for driving mopeds to the same as driving a motorcycle and.. as for dirt bikes...
video games happened...

I cant imagine being a kid and preferring a video game over a YZ 80.
Bet it has a lot to do with over protective parents and militant cops these days.
When I was around twelve we lived out in the boonies and i'd ride around on the backroads with my shotgun or rifle and the local Sheriff would just wave.

video games happened...

I cant imagine being a kid and preferring a video game over a YZ 80.
Bet it has a lot to do with over protective parents and militant cops these days.
When I was around twelve we lived out in the boonies and i'd ride around on the backroads with my shotgun or rifle and the local Sheriff would just wave.
It is still like that here; I ride my four wheeler on the side of the road with whatever weapon I have that day, and the cops just wave.

Did have a convoy of New Yorkers almost have a wreck, riding down the road with an AK.

That was pretty funny; bet they never saw such shit before.

Forum List

Back