Why is that guys who decided to shave their head bald always wear a hat?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I thought the purpose of shaving their head bald was to rock the new look? I know two guys who have told me to shave my head because it;s thinning and I always see them with a hat on lol So they want me to shave my head and wear a hat all the time?

Im not shaving sH*T.

I thought the purpose of shaving their head bald was to rock the new look? I know two guys who have told me to shave my head because it;s thinning and I always see them with a hat on lol So they want me to shave my head and wear a hat all the time?

Im not shaving sH*T.
I never wear a hat bold is in:thup:

Well I can only speak for myself but I think a shaved head looks good on me, and so does Janice, besides, I often have to go places where democrats dwell, so you can only imagine the issues of lice and other vermin people like that who never bath, pass on to the general public. So I think a shaved head should be regarded a matter of hygiene as much as style.

Well I can only speak for myself but I think a shaved head looks good on me, and so does Janice, besides, I often have to go places where democrats dwell, so you can only imagine the issues of lice and other vermin people like that who never bath, pass on to the general public. So I think a shaved head should be regarded a matter of hygiene as much as style.

I'm not into the human Lightbulb look lol

Why do they wear hats? Well maybe because some of us live up in the mountains where winters are long and harsh, and in the summer, not wearing a hat is a quick invitation to a various mix of eye and skin cancers.

Why do they still have on the HAT INDOORS?????

Im not shaving sH*T.

Because it gets COLD!

Im not shaving sH*T.

Because it gets COLD!

Im talking about ALL YEAR AROUND Mongo

Im not shaving sH*T.

Because it gets COLD!

So am I!

Im not shaving sH*T.

Because it gets COLD!

So why shave the sh* then?

So am I!

Most I know do it to make their lives easier.

Why do they wear hats? Well maybe because some of us live up in the mountains where winters are long and harsh, and in the summer, not wearing a hat is a quick invitation to a various mix of eye and skin cancers.

I'm 65. Back in the day, when I was a young man, my dad would remove my hat if I wore it indoors, with a certain vigor to say the least. It was considered very bad manners to wear hats indoors (or at home...or pretty much everywhere else) and cause for excommunication if you dared wear a hat at the dinner table. That's tacky, even in public eateries.

So tell me, why is this a subject you're so possessed with? Starting to lose our hair are we? Get over it. It's no big deal. Shave your head. If you're lucky you'll look as good as I do.

I'm 65. Back in the day, when I was a young man, my dad would remove my hat if I wore it indoors, with a certain vigor to say the least. It was considered very bad manners to wear hats indoors (or at home...or pretty much everywhere else) and cause for excommunication if you dared wear a hat at the dinner table. That's tacky, even in public eateries.

So tell me, why is this a subject you're so possessed with? Starting to lose our hair are we? Get over it. It's no big deal. Shave your head. If you're lucky you'll look as good as I do.

I have thinning hair on the top but overall I have NICE HAIR and don't feel the need to shave it. I started this topic because two guys who suggested I should get a bald head always have their hat on which makes them hypocrites

Forum List

Back