Is Elon's Cyber Truck bullet proof? Let's find out

This test makes sense if the truck will be used as an armored truck.

But let's test the doors to see if bullets penetrate the door.

Watch carefully.

He didn't clear the .50 after the shot. He still had a round chambered while they were downrange.

Unless they edited that part out.

No.....it was glass.....also labeled bullet-proof, but some skinny put a 7.62mm round thru it the first time we went out.

This is what happens when you're in the military under a Democrat President.

They half-ass security and give you barely enough to get by on the bare minimums. The media rarely holds them accountable for military deaths.

I guess that comes from the fact that Democrats usually hate military types (because we're mostly white males).

First Clinton started shooting at the locals, which only pissed them off.

They had already confiscated their weapons and turned them over to the U.N. to guard.
We pulled a surprise inspection and discovered the UN commander had given their weapons back to them for cash.
So they started shooting at us....and a bunch of UN peacekeepers got butchered.....and Hillary had her war.

First they started trying to up-armer our Hummers by replacing the windshields with half-assed bullet-proof glass. Then they started gluing Kevlar blankets inside the door panels. That only made bullets bounce around the inside more than before.
Then they brought in thick Kevlar plates and resin glued them on the sides of the trucks. That only bottomed out the suspension. We went from getting 12 mpg to less than 7 mpg.

If Clinton would have stopped fucking with the skinnies, they would have left us alone, but he sent in Mini-chopper gunships and murdered a bunch of clan leaders meeting to sue for peace in one of the townhouses in Mogadishu. It was a BLOODBATH.
It was pretty much like Waco TX.

The Clintons caused Blackhawk Down by their negligence, their carelessness and their abuse of military fire-power.
Thanks for the report. I served in the Army under Kennedy then Johnson for a few months and at that time never heard of either president doing that. This country is worse off when Democrats are presidents.

He didn't clear the .50 after the shot. He still had a round chambered while they were downrange.

Unless they edited that part out.
You are right that they did not clear it. Factually all he needed was one round. I doubt others in the area would have dropped to the prone position and fired the weapon. But you caught the mistake so thanks. I wondered too at the cost of replace that door and install new wiring. Not cheap I imagine.

I was in Ft Knox a few times,but only for field problems and training.
Went to PLDC and Air Borne Paratrooper School at Ft Benning.
I was only at Ft. Dix when I was doing my inprocessing paperwork and getting my clothing to go to my unit in Fort Gordon GA.
Fort Gordon was my AIT, and I spent a couple of years after that with 67th Signal Battalion.
From there I was sent to FRG and 26th Signal Batt. in Heilbronn.
That's where I was when I volunteered for SF Selection at Ft Bragg NC. in the 80s.
A 10th Group team leader convinced me to go SF when I was at Flint Kaserne, Bad Tolz FRG.
10th Group is in Colorado last I heard. They were in Germany till after Desert Storm.
My unit at Ft. Ord did not have us doing pull ups. When I got to Ft. Benning, two facts are true. At Ft. Ord, I had signed up to be in Airborne. I missed the session to go to OCS. It was money and just that that attracted me to both things. I passed all of the PT test at Ft. Benning except for the pull ups. I could not do the last one. This meant I would have to do a week PT with the goal of finishing the PT test again. I went to OCS and told them I wanted to go to OCS. I talked also to the Captain who was the CO at Airborne school. He told me I had to wait to be on a regular duty outfit. Well as it turns out, I had been drafted. I was not looking for much more time to spend in the Army. OCS and Airborne would have added to my pay. It was for money. At Germany I was told I had to have a top secret clearance in Germany first. I doubt the CO wanted me to go back to CONUS to go to OCS anyway. I put in my 23.5 months and got out. At home I made over double the pay of a 1st Lt plus pay for Airborne.

Forum List

Back