Using Vitamin C finally

A silver lining to the pandemic. Finally the assholes in the medical establishment are recognizing the power of vitamin C.

METRO EXCLUSIVE
New York hospitals treating coronavirus patients with vitamin C

I eat 4 oranges a day have for decades
That equates to only about 200mg of C. Not enough to have much impact. The great doctors Iā€™ve mentioned in this thread recommend taking 10-15k mg per day.

Can you eat 20 oranges per day?
A glass of OJ is about 8 I believe.
3 medium oranges to make a cup of juice. So you'd have to drink over a gallon a day roughly. That's not practical either without Prilosec after 4 days.

A lot of supplements don't digest and won't absorb naturally. But your piss might be worth gold.
LOL. Vitamin C is GOLD? WTF?

LOL. Vitamin C is really really cheap. Lot less expensive than OJ and oranges.
I meant people who take a lot of supplements. Don't digest as well as food. Eliminated fast. A doctor once said you'll have expensive urine, is all I mean.

I've taken a multi vit for yrs. I used to take a whole one and the piss would smell like Centrum. Lol. Wasted. Body only has so many enzymes to hook up to a vitamin molecule.

I took a half in the morn, and half at night. No stinko. I've heard since taking a half twice a day is the way.

Taking supplements on an empty stomach, unless their best that way, is not the best either. Take it after a meal.

I know you know all this S. But I'm just sayin. Translations from my typing ain't good.LOL

A silver lining to the pandemic. Finally the assholes in the medical establishment are recognizing the power of vitamin C.

METRO EXCLUSIVE

That equates to only about 200mg of C. Not enough to have much impact. The great doctors Iā€™ve mentioned in this thread recommend taking 10-15k mg per day.

3 medium oranges to make a cup of juice. So you'd have to drink over a gallon a day roughly. That's not practical either without Prilosec after 4 days.

A lot of supplements don't digest and won't absorb naturally. But your piss might be worth gold.

Another Goofy Gripperism. Cheap? Looking at a very common source for Vitamin C, to meet your suggestion of 300,000mg per day, you are looking at nearly 7 bottles a day at a cost of over $100, per day. In a week's time, you would have spent $700 fighting the common cold. All you need to do is make an estimated $45.00 an hour (assuming regular 40 hour week) and I'm sure that is affordable to you. :auiqs.jpg:

METRO EXCLUSIVE

Another Goofy Gripperism. Cheap? Looking at a very common source for Vitamin C, to meet your suggestion of 300,000mg per day, you are looking at nearly 7 bottles a day at a cost of over $100, per day. In a week's time, you would have spent $700 fighting the common cold. All you need to do is make an estimated $45.00 an hour (assuming regular 40 hour week) and I'm sure that is affordable to you. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL. 300,000mg? Are you fucking nuts? Youā€™d be shitting your brains out long before you reached that level. Maybe this explains your uninformed posts. You shit your brains out your ass.

METRO EXCLUSIVE

I meant people who take a lot of supplements. Don't digest as well as food. Eliminated fast. A doctor once said you'll have expensive urine, is all I mean.

I've taken a multi vit for yrs. I used to take a whole one and the piss would smell like Centrum. Lol. Wasted. Body only has so many enzymes to hook up to a vitamin molecule.

I took a half in the morn, and half at night. No stinko. I've heard since taking a half twice a day is the way.

Taking supplements on an empty stomach, unless their best that way, is not the best either. Take it after a meal.

I know you know all this S. But I'm just sayin. Translations from my typing ain't good.LOL

I take them. I must be an idealist.

But my lovely doctor, who lives next door, explained it to me, that we don't need supplements if we have an adequate diet.

I also have regular blood tests, which show up any vitamin deficiencies. Yet I still take them.

Both times I took the shot, I got the flu a few days after
No you didnt. That's not how the vaccine works. You felt mild SYMPTOMS, but you didnt get the flu.
I went to the doctor.
Good. But vaccines trick the body into thinking you have the flu. That triggers the body to go thru the process of building immunity to the virus. A vaccine contains NO LIVING VIRUS and it's not remotely possible to get the flu from the flu vaccine. What you feel as the flu is actually the body defending itself from the flu and not the flu itself.
So the flu tests are stupid

METRO EXCLUSIVE

LOL. 300,000mg? Are you fucking nuts? Youā€™d be shitting your brains out long before you reached that level. Maybe this explains your uninformed posts. You shit your brains out your ass.
300,000 mg?

METRO EXCLUSIVE

But my lovely doctor, who lives next door, explained it to me, that we don't need supplements if we have an adequate diet.

I also have regular blood tests, which show up any vitamin deficiencies. Yet I still take them.
The American diet is fortified with vitamins, sugar, starch, and heart surgery.

METRO EXCLUSIVE

300,000 mg?

METRO EXCLUSIVE

The American diet is fortified with vitamins, suga, starch, and heart surgery.

So I've noticed. :wink:

I love your steaks though.

METRO EXCLUSIVE

I wouldnā€™t believe a word that doctor says. Most doctors know nothing about nutrition and yours is no exception.

Our food supply is nutritionally lacking and full of harmful chemicals. It is impossible to get enough vitamins and nutrients from our food.

No you didnt. That's not how the vaccine works. You felt mild SYMPTOMS, but you didnt get the flu.
I went to the doctor.
Good. But vaccines trick the body into thinking you have the flu. That triggers the body to go thru the process of building immunity to the virus. A vaccine contains NO LIVING VIRUS and it's not remotely possible to get the flu from the flu vaccine. What you feel as the flu is actually the body defending itself from the flu and not the flu itself.
20 yrs ago I was one of the , I'll never get a flu shot. Why? I only caught one annoying cold in November.

Well when the stork paid a visit, I was sneezed, spit up on, coughed, snotted, and every other bodily fliud. LOl

I was getting a bad cold every 2 months. Screw this and have gotten my shot every year since. Now I get an annoying cold every November. I'll never miss a dose.

That is the 2 sided fence story.Lol

METRO EXCLUSIVE

ROFL.gif

First the Dummass says:

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 3.19.20 PM.png

quoting Cathart as an EXPERT he FOLLOWS.

Then when I quote his own advice from my first link which the dolt obviously didn't READ in a previous post:

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 3.16.36 PM.png

The dolt tells me such advice is "fucking nuts." :auiqs.jpg::heehee::hyper::hhello::eusa_clap::uhoh3::lmao:

SHITHEADS are so easy and fun to trip up.

I went to the doctor.
20 yrs ago I was one of the , I'll never get a flu shot. Why? I only caught one annoying cold in November.

Well when the stork paid a visit, I was sneezed, spit up on, coughed, snotted, and every other bodily fliud. LOl

I was getting a bad cold every 2 months. Screw this and have gotten my shot every year since. Now I get an annoying cold every November. I'll never miss a dose.

That is the 2 sided fence story.Lol
The flu shot doesnā€™t prevent colds. For that matter, it doesnā€™t prevent the flu either.

METRO EXCLUSIVE

View attachment 315637

First the Dummass says:

View attachment 315641

Then when I quote his own advice from my first link which the dolt obviously didn't READ in a previous post:

View attachment 315642
The dolt tells me such advice is "fucking nuts." :auiqs.jpg::heehee::hyper::hhello::eusa_clap::uhoh3::lmao:

Again you prove how ignorant you are. Cathcart gave those huge dosages to people who were very sick. Guess what dick lips? he cured those people.

Healthy people donā€™t take dosages that high. Dumbass.

METRO EXCLUSIVE

I wouldnā€™t believe a word that doctor says. Most doctors know nothing about nutrition and yours is no exception.

Our food supply is nutritionally lacking and full of harmful chemicals. It is impossible to get enough vitamins and nutrients from our food.

Ah but; I live under EU laws.

And I like foraging. As do many Americans.

But I take your point. Like the distances our food travels, on container ships.

Apples from China, frozen for one year!

I try to buy stuff that's grown in the region. Strawberry season coming up soon.

METRO EXCLUSIVE

View attachment 315637

First the Dummass says:

View attachment 315641

View attachment 315642

Again you prove how ignorant you are. Cathcart gave those huge dosages to people who were very sick. Guess what dick lips? he cured those people.

OH WAIT! TOO MUCH! :auiqs.jpg: Now you have the nerve to "Dislike" me and call me IGNORANT and Dicklips after now ADMITTING he prescribed and used such doses just minutes after telling me:

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 3.35.52 PM.png

And that I was ignorant and full of it and fucking nuts for AGREEING with your "exert?"?

OH WHAT AN ASS.

METRO EXCLUSIVE

View attachment 315637

First the Dummass says:

View attachment 315641

View attachment 315642

OH WAIT! TOO MUCH! :auiqs.jpg: Now you have the nerve to "Dislike" me and call me IGNORANT and Dicklips after now ADMITTING he prescribed and used such doses just minutes after telling me:

View attachment 315647

And that I was ignorant and full of it and fucking nuts for AGREEING with your "exert?"?

OH WHAT AN ASS.
If the shoe fits.

You attack me. I will return the favor. If you canā€™t take, get out.

please remove yourself from my thread. You know nothing about the topic.

METRO EXCLUSIVE

View attachment 315637

First the Dummass says:

View attachment 315641

View attachment 315642

View attachment 315647

OH WHAT AN ASS.
If the shoe fits.

You attack me. I will return the favor. If you canā€™t take, get out.

please remove yourself from my thread. You know nothing about the topic.
FUCK OFF BONEHEAD. You are so busted. First you attacked me for "not knowing" your "experts" when I never even brought them up.
Then you told me you'd be crazy to take 300,000mg.
Then I show you one of your own experts advocates such dosages!!!
THEN YOU ADMIT HE DOES and defend his action!

YOU PATHETIC DOLT. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Remove yourself from your own thread. You're just one more jackass proven wrong about shit you don't even begin to understand who doesn't even have the GUTS to admit when proven wrong.

Forum List

Back