Using Vitamin C finally

A silver lining to the pandemic. Finally the assholes in the medical establishment are recognizing the power of vitamin C.

METRO EXCLUSIVE
New York hospitals treating coronavirus patients with vitamin C

I and my family have been taking Vitamin C ever since Covid-19 hit our shores.

Okay all, itā€™s official! Iā€™ve reached bowel tolerance at 8:09am this morning and Iā€™m feeling GREAT!

Thank you all for your concern and kind words. Have a great day and take some C.

Okay all, itā€™s official! Iā€™ve reached bowel tolerance at 8:09am this morning and Iā€™m feeling GREAT!

Thank you all for your concern and kind words. Have a great day and take some C.
Anyone could accomplish as much simply eating a laxative diet of starchless vegetables and fruits until your bowels flush themselves out of their top coat of built up waste in them. It immediately relieves your blood supply of the putrefaction going into them and of course you will immediately feel better!

If anyone really wants to understand what is going on here, you don't need to poison yourself with massive overdoses of supplements until the chemical binders, additives and excipients make you crap yourself, you can do so in a healthy, natural way, well documented almost 100 years ago by diet guru Dr. Arnold Ehret, who took himself from a very sickly self to a veritable superman of vitality and endurance and revolutionized the understanding of the true nature of vitality. That this small book remains in continual print for 100 years ought to tell you something.

https://www.amazon.com/Mucusless-Healing-System-Arnold-Ehret/dp/0879040041&tag=ff0d01-20

Slowly but surely the medical establishment is being forced to accept the effectiveness of vitamin c.

This doctor in Scottsdale AZ says IV full of C is a game changer.

Slowly but surely the medical establishment is being forced to accept the effectiveness of vitamin c.

TOO FUNNY. A Naturopathic doctor. And he agrees with me and refutes all your previous claims! He's prescribing reasonable doses of a few grams of C a day, NOT 100, 200 or 300 grams a day! :auiqs.jpg:
You crack me up.

TOO FUNNY. A Naturopathic doctor. And he agrees with me and refutes all your previous claims! He's prescribing reasonable doses of a few grams of C a day, NOT 100, 200 or 300 grams a day! :auiqs.jpg:
You crack me up.

I don't bother with Vitamin C supplements, since I get plenty of it in the food, I do take a full Multiple Mineral pills everyday, since American foods tends to be low in Minerals.

You crack me up.

I don't bother with Vitamin C supplements, since I get plenty of it in the food, I do take a full Multiple Mineral pills everyday, since American foods tends to be low in Minerals.

A good, natural, chewable C supplement isn't a bad thing to have around. They are tasty, help alkalize your stomach, and since C is so quickly used up under stress (illness, smoking, etc.), but if you eat a good diet with a fair sampling of high-C sources like fruits, etc., you'll do fine. All this stuff is much better off in its natural state bound up in real food rather in pills.

You crack me up.

A good, natural, chewable C supplement isn't a bad thing to have around. They are tasty, help alkalize your stomach, and since C is so quickly used up under stress (illness, smoking, etc.), but if you eat a good diet with a fair sampling of high-C sources like fruits, etc., you'll do fine. All this stuff is much better off in its natural state bound up in real food rather in pills.

Yes but you canā€™t get enough C from diet to help your immune system be effective against illness. This is been proven by all the doctors and scientists who have researched C.

This from the Linus Pauling Institute might help you comprehend...
400 mg, 200mg... those are achievable through diet. You donā€™t have to take supplements to achieve that but you do have to pay attention to what youā€™re eating. A kiwi, for example, will give you a good amount of vitamin C... much more than an orange. But unless youā€™re eating all those rich sources continuously, you may have difficulty reaching 400 mg a day. For people who donā€™t eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may have to look at a supplement.

But if youā€™re going beyond that, thatā€™s supplemental range. If someone tells you need 1000 mg of vitamin c per day, thereā€™s no way you can do that through diet alone.

Vitamin C isnā€™t necessarily a shieldā€”itā€™s not going to stop people from getting infected with any virus: the common cold, influenza, coronavirusā€¦ It wonā€™t stop it. But if you have a healthy immune system, and your immune system defeats the virus before you see symptoms, then thatā€™s great. And vitamin C is part of that. But you canā€™t put all the focus on vitamin C alone.
But if youā€™re going beyond that, thatā€™s supplemental range. If someone tells you need 1000 mg of vitamin c per day, thereā€™s no way you can do that through diet alone.
Does Vitamin C Help Protect You Against COVID-19?

You crack me up.

Canā€™t get enough from food. Read above post.

You crack me up.

You never learn. Do you? You like to lie too. Why?

The doctor clearly states IV C in doses of 6000mg is effective against Corona. He states IV C goes directly into the system and is far better absorbed than taking C by mouth.

He clearly states to not take more than 2000mg, unless directed by your doctor. So, why are you lying?

Please leave the thread. I really dislike liars.

You crack me up.

Now you are just babbling, since the IV of Vitamin C are from a single doctor, who may or may not have a valid reason to do it, but not as a standard treatment protocol in medical care, since it lacks scientific research behind it.

You are grasping for straws here, pushing an idea that has so little support behind it, it seems that you are a fanatic over it. Nature doesn't provide ultra high Vitamin C for a good reason, no living creature can use it at high levels, that many animals make their own Vitamin C, but NEVER at ultra high levels.

I have done very well getting Vitamin C from the diet, only had the Flu twice in my 60 years, never required hospitalization for it, Strep throat twice, last one was 11 years ago, and never got sick from Sars, Mers and so far Covid-19. Have been in Malarial land repeatedly, Tropical regions never got sick at all.

I have NONE of the signs of insufficient Vitamin C, from WIKIPEDIA

Vitamin C deficiency

Lack of ascorbic acid in the daily diet leads to a disease called scurvy, a form of a vitaminosis that is characterized by:

You are full of baloney on this, you have been shown that ultra high Vitamin C is NOT vital therapy for Cancer, not a single paper supports it outside of Linus Pauling. The body simply dumps the excess amount, since it is water soluble, the liver can't keep any of it.

Last edited:
Yes but you canā€™t get enough C from diet to help your immune system be effective against illness.
So by design, nature intended you to be sick?
Mankind: the only species on Earth unable to get the diet requirements he needs NATURALLY.

Sorry, no. The key to immunity against illness is VITALITY, not cramming a bunch of pills down your throat.

Forget the flu shot. Itā€™s worthless. Never got one in my 62 years and have caught the flu only twice.

Secondly you wonā€™t get enough C from OJ. You need huge doses of C to take out the flu. 50,000mg or more taken throughout the day in divided doses. You take as much as is needed to reach bowel tolerance.
In this crises? The flu shot is less the worthless, it's actually dangerous.

20200309_ruralmisinfo_example1.jpg

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/prestigious-vaccine-journal-flu-vaccine-increases-coronavirus-infection-risk-36-3?fbclid=IwAR1baILWrMGMk-tsJSQ-
pAUMGq_6i39snUIrb4gk4vpsJkFRYGWyrPwDbVQ

vaccine(1).jpg

Influenza vaccination and respiratory virus interference among Department of Defense personnel during the 2017ā€“2018 influenza season

Prestigious VACCINE Journal: Flu Vaccine Increases Coronavirus Infection Risk 36%

And yet? The establishment is putting out dangerous information? WHY? :dunno:

88136901_10157926137608490_2585598465702625280_n.jpg

200303-VA-Coronavirus-Advice-1024x431.jpg

Do not spread fake news. You could cost people their lives.

You crack me up.

You never learn. Do you? You like to lie too. Why?

The doctor clearly states IV C in doses of 6000mg is effective against Corona. He states IV C goes directly into the system and is far better absorbed than taking C by mouth.

He clearly states to not take more than 2000mg, unless directed by your doctor. So, why are you lying?

Please leave the thread. I really dislike liars.

SHUT UP, JACKASS. You're both an idiot and very confused. You go from one confused topic to the next. Now you talk in circles calling me a liar while admitting I told the truth and that your "expert" agrees with me and disagrees with you that just a few grams of C a day is effective in the worst cases with no need for the massive mega-doses you claim.

You don't know shit. I hate talking to people too ignorant to even know how stupid they are. You've already had a total fool and a horse's ass of yourself here. Spend 7 dollars and buy Ehret's book and maybe learn something.

You crack me up.

Now you are just babbling, since the IV of Vitamin C are from a single doctor, who may or may not have a valid reason to do it, but not as a standard treatment protocol in medical care, since it lacks scientific research behind it.

You are grasping for straws here, pushing an idea that has so little support behind it, it seems that you are a fanatic over it. Nature doesn't provide ultra high Vitamin C for a good reason, no living creature can use it at high levels, that many animals make their own Vitamin C, but NEVER at ultra high levels.

I have done very well getting Vitamin C from the diet, only had the Flu twice in my 60 years, never required hospitalization for it, Strep throat twice, last one was 11 years ago, and never got sick from Sars, Mers and so far Covid-19. Have been in Malarial land repeatedly, Tropical regions never got sick at all.

I have NONE of the signs of insufficient Vitamin C, from WIKIPEDIA

Vitamin C deficiency

Lack of ascorbic acid in the daily diet leads to a disease called scurvy, a form of a vitaminosis that is characterized by:

You are full of baloney on this, you have been shown that ultra high Vitamin C is NOT vital therapy for Cancer, not a single paper supports it outside of Linus Pauling. The body simply dumps the excess amount, since it is water soluble, the liver can't keep any of it.

You just proved youā€™re uninformed. Dr. Cathcart alone cure over 20k patients using high dose IV vitamin C. Stop posting. You know nothing.

Forum List

Back