Using Vitamin C finally

Here is a great amount of information on the benefits of vitamin C. Hopefully this virus will wake up the doctors and medical establishment to the tremendous benefits of C.

Published Research and Articles on Vitamin C as a Consideration for Pneumonia, Lung Infections, and the Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19)

Vitamin C supports your immune system. Vitamin C helps to kill viruses and reduces the symptoms of infection. It's not a COVID-19 "cure," but nothing is. It might just save your life, though, and will definitely reduce the severity of the infection. If someone tells you it's not proven, consider two things:

Nothing is proven to work against COVID-19, because it is a new virus
Vitamin C has worked against every single virus including influenzas, pneumonia, and even poliomyelitis.
In the medical literature, there are more than 64,000 published articles and studies on Vitamin C available at The U.S. National Library of Medicine National Center for Biotechnology Information. Vitamin C is arguably one of the most researched substances in existence. Much of the research is very positive. Ignorance of the research, benefits and use of Vitamin C is not a valid excuse for it not to be used as a therapy, particularly when there are no other known medications available, and it is not likely to cause damage, and the published research is readily accessible for everybody.

Forget the flu shot. It’s worthless. Never got one in my 62 years and have caught the flu only twice.

Secondly you won’t get enough C from OJ. You need huge doses of C to take out the flu. 50,000mg or more taken throughout the day in divided doses. You take as much as is needed to reach bowel tolerance.
/——-/ Take buffered Vit C and you won’t get stomach irritation, it’s about the same price, but you may need to buy it on line. I take 1,000 mgs a day as per my doctor.

A silver lining to the pandemic. Finally the assholes in the medical establishment are recognizing the power of vitamin C.

METRO EXCLUSIVE
New York hospitals treating coronavirus patients with vitamin C

Vitamin C and Zinc.
Intravenous C in high doses shows promise in cancer fighting too.

I've never had a flu shot in my entire life, and have never had the flu, not even once. I have no idea if they work or not, and don't care, I'm not going to get one just because somebody on the innernutz says so.

Vitamin C? I always drank a lot of orange juice, and apple juice, and V-8 as well as taking vitamins since I was kid. Is that why I don't get the flu, or colds, or even headaches? Don't know, I 'm not a doctor or a bio-chemist, but I know what is working for me, and I'm sticking with it. I do suffer from allergies, a lot, so maybe my immune system is 'always on' because of that? Just a guess.

Forget the flu shot. It’s worthless. Never got one in my 62 years and have caught the flu only twice.

Secondly you won’t get enough C from OJ. You need huge doses of C to take out the flu. 50,000mg or more taken throughout the day in divided doses. You take as much as is needed to reach bowel tolerance.
/——-/ Take buffered Vit C and you won’t get stomach irritation, it’s about the same price, but you may need to buy it on line. I take 1,000 mgs a day as per my doctor.
A 1000mg dose won’t help much, particularly if you are experiencing the beginnings of an illness. You need vastly more C. Take enough to just before reaching bowel tolerance.

Last edited:
Intravenous C for covid-19 patients. Here is the protocol. Give this to any American doctor too dumb to recognize the benefits of C.

Intravenous Ascorbic Acid (IVAA) for COVID-19 Supportive Treatment in Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients (Based on use in China and US settings)
Primary Author: Dr. Paul S. Anderson
Conclusion:
The inclusion of IVAA in the adjunctive care of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in the US is reasonable and supported by direct experience with COVID-19. IVAA is safe, cost effective, and easy to implement for hospital pharmacy and nursing staff. In the Chinese Expert Panel’s experience, it also shortened hospital stays by 3 to 5 days over those not receiving IVAA, which would not only be a cost saving, but also free up needed hospital resources during this pandemic.

Secondly you won’t get enough C from OJ. You need huge doses of C to take out the flu. 50,000mg or more taken throughout the day in divided doses.
Both the OJ and the flu shot work for me...when you get your doctorate let us know....If I had a dollar for everyone I know that got the flu after they said I will never get a flu shot I would be super rich...don't be silly of course it works....
The flu shot is a bad joke. GET INFORMED.
Both times I took the shot, I got the flu a few days after.
One nurse said it was coincidence but then it happened again.
Wont take another one and havent had the flu since.

A 1000mg dose won’t help much, particularly if you are experiencing the beginnings of an illness. You need vastly more C. Take enough to just before reaching bowel tolerance.
/——-/ Thanks for the tip, but my doctor went to medical school. I’ll follow his guidelines. “However, supplementing with high amounts of vitamin C can lead to adverse effects, such as digestive distress and kidney stones.

That’s because if you overload your body with larger-than-normal doses of this vitamin, it will start to accumulate, potentially leading to overdose symptoms (3Trusted Source).”

A silver lining to the pandemic. Finally the assholes in the medical establishment are recognizing the power of vitamin C.

METRO EXCLUSIVE

I took 3000 mg of vitamin C for about 2 years. Couldn't tell any difference except I still got sick.

Secondly you won’t get enough C from OJ. You need huge doses of C to take out the flu. 50,000mg or more taken throughout the day in divided doses.
Both the OJ and the flu shot work for me...when you get your doctorate let us know....If I had a dollar for everyone I know that got the flu after they said I will never get a flu shot I would be super rich...don't be silly of course it works....
Your experience is common. It makes one wonder how many people have died from the flu shot.

Even the government knows the flu shot is bogus, but the money is too good to tell the people. Please read the following...

Fifteen years ago researchers investigated whether flu vaccines are effective, that is, save lives. These researchers noted that vaccination rates for the flu among high-risk senior adults rose from a low 15-20% prior to 1980 to over 65% beginning in 2001.

The researchers performed their calculations and concluded the flu-related mortality rate was very close to what would have occurred had no vaccine been available!

We could not correlate increasing vaccination coverage after 1980 with declining mortality rates in any age group. Because fewer than 10% of all winter deaths were attributable to influenza in any season, we conclude that observational studies substantially overestimate vaccination benefit.

Fuck orange juice. Thats as much bullshit as the bana/Potassiu farce "doctors" recommend.....with Tylenol of course
View attachment 315132
As the great Dr Linas Pauling suggested, he took 15000mg in divided doses throughout the day. Every day. When he felt illness coming on, he took much larger does. Taking it up to bowel tolerance.

The great doctors I listed above also recommend this protocol.

I have followed this for years. At the first sign of a cold, I pound vitamin C. 1000mg very five minutes. I’ve taken massive doses, up to 100,000mg in a few hours. I can feel the cold subsiding and rising as I continue taking C. I’ve beaten colds this way. Before using C, my colds developed and progressed the same way. With C, my colds are beaten altogether or greatly lessened in intensity.

Linus Pauling was not a medical doctor. He was, however, a radical Communist. His theories on vitamin C curing cancer were controversial, but ironic that he died of prostate cancer. Another epic failure on your part, but no one is surprised. We have come to expect your idiocy.

What you claim is impossible. It was coincidence.

/——-/ Thanks for the tip, but my doctor went to medical school. I’ll follow his guidelines. “However, supplementing with high amounts of vitamin C can lead to adverse effects, such as digestive distress and kidney stones.

That’s because if you overload your body with larger-than-normal doses of this vitamin, it will start to accumulate, potentially leading to overdose symptoms (3Trusted Source).”
LOL. Apparently you aren’t aware that drs. Pauling, Carthcart, Levy, Klenner, Saul, Stone, etc, also went to medical school, which is where I get my information. If you don’t recognize these names, please admit you don’t know shit. Ask your doctor if he knows those names. My guess is he’s just as dumb as you.

Did you know Pauling won the Nobel Prize TWICE?...yeah didn’t think so.

Dumb ass, you can’t “overload” C. Proof again you don’t know shit. If one takes too much C, you’re on the pot shitting it out. There has NEVER been a case of harm caused by C. NEVER DUMB FUCK!

Please get informed. I hate ignorance

METRO EXCLUSIVE

I took 3000 mg of vitamin C for about 2 years. Couldn't tell any difference except I still got sick.
Just proves you weren’t taking enough dumbass. Get informed.

That's 50 grams of vitamin C. There is actually no proven benefit to massive doses in fighting off illness and whatever your body can't use at that time you simply piss right out. Likewise, active vitamin C in food like OJ is preferable to tablets. The benefits of OJ go far beyond just the C content. If you must take pills, take chewable ascorbic acid with rutin, bioflavin complex, etc., from natural sources like rose hips, black currents and the like over synthetic sodium ascorbate. Suppliments of zinc gluconate help as well.

That's 50 grams of vitamin C. There is actually no proven benefit to massive doses in fighting off illness and whatever your body can't use at that time you simply piss right out. Likewise, active vitamin C in food like OJ is preferable to tablets. The benefits of OJ go far beyond just the C content. If you must take pills, take chewable ascorbic acid with rutin, bioflavin complex, etc., from natural sources like rose hips, black currents and the like over synthetic sodium ascorbate. Suppliments of zinc gluconate help as well.
Oh lord. You’re full of shit.

LOL. Apparently you aren’t aware that drs. Pauling, Carthcart, Levy, Klenner, Saul, Stone, etc, also went to medical school, which is where I get my information. If you don’t recognize these names, please admit you don’t know shit. Ask your doctor if he knows those names. My guess is he’s just as dumb as you.

Did you know Pauling won the Nobel Prize TWICE?...yeah didn’t think so.

Dumb ass, you can’t “overload” C. Proof again you don’t know shit. If one takes too much C, you’re on the pot shitting it out. There has NEVER been a case of harm caused by C. NEVER DUMB FUCK!

Please get informed. I hate ignorance

But while many people are able to tolerate high doses of vitamin C (as much as 6,000 mg a day) with no ill effects, others may suffer from mouth ulcers, diarrhea, gas, and bloating at doses above 2,000 mg; these problems subside when the dose is reduced.

I would say that mouth ulcers, diaffhea, gas and bloating would be considered harm. Wouldn't you?

Destroying your idiotic posts is like shooting fish in a barrel.

What you claim is impossible. It was coincidence.
Two times in a row? Lol

Oh am I now. Prove it.

Oh am I now. Prove it.
I have studied the effects of C for 30 years, but you think you know more. LOL.

Dr Cathcart cured over 20,000 patients during his many years in practice, using high dose C. Doses as high as 100,000mg in divided doses, in a 24 hour period. His work is documented, and he is but one doctor out of many who used C effectively.

Please read this and then leave my thread.

Vitamin C Questions: Answered

Forum List

Back