US Senator says 13 year old girl can consent to sex.

You are the one that really do not care, as his statements are fine with you. I made note, but it will not keep me awake at night. I am not the Oklahoma politician. He is nobody I will have to vote for or against. It is legislators like him that have his state in the top 10 rape states, rising from 12th. I found his picture standing up for the rape and age of consent laws in his state:;)

Is he a state legislator? No. He has no impact on state laws. Never has. Never will, so STFU!

You found his picture? You couldn't find your own ass with both hands!

My God, you are so fucking stupid! Let me guess! In the military, you burned shit for your assigned duties!

It's people like him that will gradually turn America into sodom and Gomorrah that god needs to burn.

What kind of sick fuck publicly says 13 year old girls should be able to consent to sex. I can't even imagine someone saying that unless they want to fuck a 13 year old.

I remember a year ago I was walking behind a girl and thinking she had great legs and she turned around and she had to have been 13 or 14 and I felt disgusted with myself when I saw how young she was, course from the back she was built like a 18 or 19 year old. But I felt bad once I realized how old she was. I can't imagine being turned on knowing her age upfront.
When my daughter was thirteen my wife took her to Glamour Shots for a treat. After they made her up and dressed her she looked like a college student. I was shocked.

Tell me again how sex education is a bad thing for kids.

Tell me again how sex education is responsible for specializing our kids. Tell me again how awful the Democrats are for wanting to teach the kids how it all works.
I assume you condemn Roman Polanski AND ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORT THE SCUM!!!!!!

When the penetrator is about the same age the Law can be unclear; may be a "state by state" thing.

Greg

You STILL couldn't get laid there either, huh?
Nope, I was too busy spending sixteen hours a day in class and studying to survive the school. The first six weeks were at Ft. McClellan Alabama where the WACs did their basic training. We lost a lot of classmates who were more interested in getting laid than surviving the class. That’s where I found out that despite the propaganda, women got as horny as men. Anyone could get laid there, men were outnumbered about fifteen to one by horny female basic trainees who hadn’t seen a man for weeks.

So, no matter if he knew about it, or when he found out about it, you figure it, OK, his comments? I figure his answers were wrong enough for a Baptist church camp official and later as an elected official. So much for statutory rape laws in Oklahoma. No wonder the state is in the top 10 rape states in the country. Even their elected officials, give them a wink and a nod.
View attachment 663119
So did "she" rape the 15 yo????

Why not just set the age at 21 and be done with it.

Greg

Is he a state legislator? No. He has no impact on state laws. Never has. Never will, so STFU!

You found his picture? You couldn't find your own ass with both hands!

My God, you are so fucking stupid! Let me guess! In the military, you burned shit for your assigned duties!
He is elected by his state to a national position representing his state. Are you inferring nobody in that state should care what he thinks and says? That would not be logical, whether he votes in his state legislature or not.
The picture was perfect, ( ;)) for the wink and a nod to the laws of consent and rape in that rape state, he displays. Slip or the tongue? Not good, off the cuff? He should watch stuff like that as he is a political leader from that state.
Actually, I mostly blew up shit, and taught other how to go about it in an organized efficient manner, planning, performing and directing combined arms operations, to exceed standards. Had a lot of fun doing it.

Tell me again how sex education is a bad thing for kids.

Tell me again how sex education is responsible for specializing our kids. Tell me again how awful the Democrats are for wanting to teach the kids how it all works.
Obviously a minor should not be allowed to give a legal or meaningful consent to sex with an adult.

But the deposition asked whether a 13 year old girl could consent to sex with a 15 year old boy? Well, duh. Do you not believe that young folks have agreed between themselves to engage in sex in the past? The boy was older. That’s true. But he, too, was still a minor.

Parents may not like it and maybe should seek to avoid the prospect of it happening. But that doesn’t mean young folks aren’t ever going to get curious enough to have sex. If the “boy” was no longer a minor, it would be statutory rape in some states. Good. Adults should leave minors alone when it comes to sex. But the fact that it is not a crime for two minors to have consensual sex doesn’t make this Senator a groomer or a predator. He answered a question honestly. Yes, even a 13 year old girl can agree to have sex with a 15 year old boy. We don’t have to like it, but that’s different than not even acknowledging it.

So did "she" rape the 15 yo????

Why not just set the age at 21 and be done with it.

Greg
No. The "she" was 13 years old. The "he" was 15. Both of those are below age of consent in that state. Something that sounded of low importance to the Church camp when sued by the parents of the 13-year-old girl. Could be the Southern Baptists were just trying to avoid or get out of the lawsuit.
I don't think anybody in the country has a 21-year-old age of consent.

A thirteen year old consenting to sex with a fifteen year old is normal. Not advisable, but it happens. Now a 13 year old and a 25 year old is something that should not be.

A thirteen year old consenting to sex with a fifteen year old is normal. Not advisable, but it happens. Now a 13 year old and a 25 year old is something that should not be.
I understand, but that does not change it, by that state's laws or make the Senator's response appropriate. Like I said somewhere way up above, it would not hurt my feelings to see both charged in accordance with their laws. If you are going to have laws and regulations, they should be meant to be followed or don't bother mentioning the penalties, and it is wrong for officials elected by the state to speak up for underage sex. It becomes a wink and a nod, joke. This little Baptist girl did not make out of childhood, at the young age of 13.

I understand, but that does not change it, by that state's laws or make the Senator's response appropriate. Like I said somewhere way up above, it would not hurt my feelings to see both charged in accordance with their laws. If you are going to have laws and regulations, they should be meant to be followed or don't bother mentioning the penalties, and it is wrong for officials elected by the state to speak up for underage sex. It becomes a wink and a nod, joke. This little Baptist girl did not make out of childhood, at the young age of 13.

A 13 year old and a 15 year old should not be punished for having sex. That girl didn't lose her childhood by agreeing to have sex with a 15 year old. And parents shouldn't be allowed to sue just because they find out that their dear little girl got horny.

A 13 year old and a 15 year old should not be punished for having sex. That girl didn't lose her childhood by agreeing to have sex with a 15 year old. And parents shouldn't be allowed to sue just because they find out that their dear little girl got horny.
I would have punished my daughter for engaging in sex at 13. Not saying, throw them in jail, but you cannot control or influence what you ignore or wink at.

I would have punished my daughter for engaging in sex at 13. Not saying, throw them in jail, but you cannot control or influence what you ignore or wink at.
He did not imply that it should be ignored or winked at, he said it wasn't a legitimate cause for suing anyone. I can't believe I'm defending that guy.

Forum List

Back