US Senator says 13 year old girl can consent to sex.

haha when did he or anyone endorse the behavior??

your sad and desperate

He said the 14 year old girl was old enough to give consent. That way a crime wasn’t committed at the camp he ran. But a consensual act.

He endorsed it.

I'm asking, regardless, if two 12 year olds have sex, who gets charged? And then where does it go from there, I don't think a 12 or 13 year old can consent, but if they can't, who's to blame? And if noone is, why are we discussing this at all?

In this case it was a 15 year old boy and a 13 year old girl. Techno the boy was old enough for the Romeo and Juliette exception to the age of consent in Oklahoma. The girl wasn’t.

He said the 14 year old girl was old enough to give consent. That way a crime wasn’t committed at the camp he ran. But a consensual act.

He endorsed it.
well the state said it wasn’t a crime since nobody was charged

he never said it was a good idea for the 13 amd 15 year old to have sex. He didn’t endorce that behavior

more over he didn’t run the camp. He worked there, it wasn’t his camp

so in your mind the 15 year old should have been prosecuted …how much time shoikd he have gotten?

If the age of consent is 12yrs old as has been alleged.......well, you be the judge.

By the way, which states have that 12yr old threshold?
A lot of babies born in ghettos with teenage women not married and the father or baby daddy not officially known. imagine the improvements if the baby daddy is sent to prison and even the young mother if the baby daddy is underage for rape by the law.

Tell me again how sex education is a bad thing for kids.

Tell me again how sex education is responsible for specializing our kids. Tell me again how awful the Democrats are for wanting to teach the kids how it all works.
A 13 year old had sex with a 15 year old. If a 13 year old cant consent to sex, then you are saying the boy is a rapist. Is that what you believe, or do you agree with Lankford?

It's people like him that will gradually turn America into sodom and Gomorrah that god needs to burn.

What kind of sick fuck publicly says 13 year old girls should be able to consent to sex. I can't even imagine someone saying that unless they want to fuck a 13 year old.

I remember a year ago I was walking behind a girl and thinking she had great legs and she turned around and she had to have been 13 or 14 and I felt disgusted with myself when I saw how young she was, course from the back she was built like a 18 or 19 year old. But I felt bad once I realized how old she was. I can't imagine being turned on knowing her age upfront.
So you believe that the 15 year old boy she slept with should be charged with rape?

well the state said it wasn’t a crime since nobody was charged

he never said it was a good idea for the 13 amd 15 year old to have sex. He didn’t endorce that behavior

more over he didn’t run the camp. He worked there, it wasn’t his camp

so in your mind the 15 year old should have been prosecuted …how much time shoikd he have gotten?

No. In my mind the girl should have been educated.

How do you think the parents found out? I’m betting she wouldn’t have said a thing if she didn’t end up pregnant.

Perhaps she wouldn’t have if contraceptives were freely available. Perhaps she wouldn’t have had sex if she was educated on the ramifications.

Oh. And you need to tell Senator Lankford he didn’t run the facility. He claims he did in his Senate Biography.

No. In my mind the girl should have been educated.

How do you think the parents found out? I’m betting she wouldn’t have said a thing if she didn’t end up pregnant.

Perhaps she wouldn’t have if contraceptives were freely available. Perhaps she wouldn’t have had sex if she was educated on the ramifications.

Oh. And you need to tell Senator Lankford he didn’t run the facility. He claims he did in his Senate Biography.

I don't disagree she should have been.....sad her parents didn't.. I have no idea if she ended up preg,. or how her parents found out....but it seems they were obviously trying to make a buck off her actions by suing this camp.

Reminder lets avoid direct attacks of another poster accusing them of inappropriate activities.

I don't disagree she should have been.....sad her parents didn't.. I have no idea if she ended up preg,. or how her parents found out....but it seems they were obviously trying to make a buck off her actions by suing this camp.

Most parent don’t. That is why the Schools stepped up. The problem is the same parents who don’t discuss it with their kids object to anyone discussing it with their kids.

In 1985 I had health class which included Sex Ed. I was 16. There was a girl in the class who was already Pregnant. She obviously got the lessons too late.

I was fortunate. My Mom was a Nurse and not embarrassed to discuss it with the kids. My Dad wasn’t embarrassed either. They both sat me down before the class and discussed sex with me.

Now. I admit I was fortunate. I had parents who were willing to discuss such things with me. I know that is the exception.

Without the parents. Or worse without sex education in school. The kids are left to figure it out on their own. This leads to a lot of lies. And if there is one thing I don’t like it is lies. See the claimed biblical loophole that still goes around. The idea that the girl is still a virgin in God’s eyes if she has anal sex.

Yes. Some Kids actually believe that nonsense.

Education has always been the key to better decision making. And who is it in this thread who calls anyone who thinks education is a good thing names?

In this case it was a 15 year old boy and a 13 year old girl. Techno the boy was old enough for the Romeo and Juliette exception to the age of consent in Oklahoma. The girl wasn’t.
Ok, so he may get charged.....tough call here... I don't like it happened, but not sure you can really get onto someone for it. Maybe the parents or society at large.

Most parent don’t. That is why the Schools stepped up. The problem is the same parents who don’t discuss it with their kids object to anyone discussing it with their kids.

In 1985 I had health class which included Sex Ed. I was 16. There was a girl in the class who was already Pregnant. She obviously got the lessons too late.

I was fortunate. My Mom was a Nurse and not embarrassed to discuss it with the kids. My Dad wasn’t embarrassed either. They both sat me down before the class and discussed sex with me.

Now. I admit I was fortunate. I had parents who were willing to discuss such things with me. I know that is the exception.

Without the parents. Or worse without sex education in school. The kids are left to figure it out on their own. This leads to a lot of lies. And if there is one thing I don’t like it is lies. See the claimed biblical loophole that still goes around. The idea that the girl is still a virgin in God’s eyes if she has anal sex.

Yes. Some Kids actually believe that nonsense.

Education has always been the key to better decision making. And who is it in this thread who calls anyone who thinks education is a good thing names?
I think you are making a massive generalization without any facts to support it.

Certainly there are some folks unwilling to have that talk with their kids, and instead expect the State to via public schools.....these are the same folks that expect public schools to basically do eveerything and step in the roll of being a parent. Sad...but true.

In fairness, Frank???? How many Democrats have been caught with rent boys, or toe tapping in the washrooms? So many Republican sex scandals involve closeted homosexuals. Why is that Frank?

Why won't Ghislaine release her Black Book?

I agree that a 13 year old can consent. But if there is a significant age difference, it is right to assume that the consent was not free from coercion.
If I find Senator Perv with my 13yo daughter he would kt have to worry about tbe issue of abortions because his ability to procreate would be gone.

Forum List

Back