Lawmaker gets it right - control your intake of semen

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
It's just common sense.

---GOP lawmaker says she trusts Utah women to control their ‘intake of semen’ as abortion trigger law goes into effect---

And for the many many that don’t??

You can have all the seamen ya want ....thiers whole aisles of birth control in drug stores

hahanhabznanannz.jpeg

I have it completely under control, thank you.

Now that I am nearly 70, the output is increasingly under control as well.

It’s not just the parents that deal with the consequences. It’s their babies and children. What kind of life does a baby live with a parent that doesn’t even want them? Its cruel
How do you know how it feels? Such a sad excuse to salvage life! You are a cruel human

Utah Senate President Stuart Adams said he would support the Supreme Court​

I'm confused. Since when is it a choice to "choose" or not to choose to support the SCOTUS? It's the Judicial Branch of the federal government, it settles laws. It's not a matter of "support" or not anymore than it is a matter of support when Congress passes a spending bill or the POTUS signs an EO. The SCOTUS' decisions are the law of the land period, whether anyone likes it or not. They are the FINAL say in settling all law and legal disputes.

Then they made a choice and must deal with the consequences. We used to call that "being an adult".
The left are children that have never been told no. It's the lightbulb that went off. They argue worse than a teenager and they throw tantrums like a toddler, it's amazing to watch.

Last time I was in that situation, it was a 50-50 decision.

I have seen the argument that...at 50/50 you cheaped out. Didn't cover your fair share, tote your load.

After all, it ain't the sperm donor who carries the growing fetus for 9 months, the morning sickness, the bulk & weight, the swelling legs and veins, the leaky nipples, the stretch marks, the pain.

Maybe it should be 80/20?

I have seen the argument that...at 50/50 you cheaped out. Didn't cover your fair share, tote your load.

After all, it ain't the sperm donor who carries the growing fetus for 9 months, the morning sickness, the bulk & weight, the swelling legs and veins, the leaky nipples, the stretch marks, the pain.

Maybe it should be 80/20?
We really need a pure breakdown of statistics where potential abortions come from. Generalized and also very specific. How many repeaters are there? And how many of them have multiple abortions. A breakdown of abortions in all neighborhoods also. In the inner cities teenage girls have many babies. We never hear of who the father is let alone forcing them to pay. Technically it is rape.

Forum List

Back