US reaches trade deal with China (phase 1)

The Chinese are already doing what Rump claims the "new" agreement will bring. Due to their AG Programs going bust, they can't buy enough AG products from Australia, Argentina and Brazil to feed themselves. They already increased the amount of AG products from the us
You don't think that just happened on its own do you?.....everything happening to China now including Hong Kong is part of the ploy.....

"China and the U.S. have reached an agreement on text of a phase one trade deal and will now move toward signing a deal as quickly as possible, Chinese officials said Friday."

China says it has agreed to US trade deal text, indicates next step is signing

Justifying their vote to Impeach the most successful President in modern history to their constituents, especially those Democrats representing Trump districts, just got a lot harder...

:p

It's easy to claim victory when you don't know what's in the deal.

What do you suppose tRump gave up?
If China buys an apple, Trump will declare victory. Count on it.

Two years of lost Dow earnings. Two years of farmers committing suicide over their tens of billions in losses. Two years of plunging GDP growth and a falling ISM index.

It better be fucking good.
Trump has done more in two years than this bunch of clowns have in two decades....but you like the do nothings...SUCKS to be you....

ELhYqLQX0AI5l58

What progress? Name the concession China has made.
They have backed away from a trade war and a tariff war....they have figured out that Trump is not going to flinch...Our farmers are going to sell their goods to China...goods that China has restricted in the past...may not sound like much to a Trump hater but its a huge first step....

Anybody got a link to what is in this trade deal? Or is it completely under wraps until negotiations complete? A good deal would be a good deal.

If this is the same deal Trump was crowing his ass off about 14 months ago, then Trump is an even bigger idiot than even I thought.

This needs to end. Now.

I am looking forward to the Dow returning to its Obama-era trajectory.

"China and the U.S. have reached an agreement on text of a phase one trade deal and will now move toward signing a deal as quickly as possible, Chinese officials said Friday."

China says it has agreed to US trade deal text, indicates next step is signing

Justifying their vote to Impeach the most successful President in modern history to their constituents, especially those Democrats representing Trump districts, just got a lot harder...

:p

Two years of lost Dow earnings. Two years of farmers committing suicide over their tens of billions in losses. Two years of plunging GDP growth and a falling ISM index.

Trump has done more in two years than this bunch of clowns have in two decades....but you like the do nothings...SUCKS to be you....

ELhYqLQX0AI5l58

They have backed away from a trade war and a tariff war....they have figured out that Trump is not going to flinch...Our farmers are going to sell their goods to China...goods that China has restricted in the past...may not sound like much to a Trump hater but its a huge first step....

Our farmers were already selling their goods to China...till Trump started the trade war.

Sounds like at best we are back to where we started and the last 600 plus days of pain were for nothing.

ELhYqLQX0AI5l58

Anybody got a link to what is in this trade deal? Or is it completely under wraps until negotiations complete? A good deal would be a good deal.
From what I can tell, it is the very same deal they had locked in 14 months ago that Trump blew up.

What a fucking colossal waste of time and money and lives. Trump is a disgrace.

If this is the same deal Trump was crowing his ass off about 14 months ago, then Trump is an even bigger idiot than even I thought.

This needs to end. Now.

Downward?...you want the market to retract?....why? do you hate your fellow citizens?....

This needs to end. Now.

g doesn't understand that stocks and bonds have an inverse relationship. g is an idiot.

Our farmers were already selling their goods to China...till Trump started the trade war.
Ummmm....don't blame President Trump for your 'messiah' not having the 'testicular fortitude' to take on China or for you preferring to be China's 'bit@h. Don't be like the Do-Nothing, Coup-Chasing Democrats who hate the fact that Trump is the most successful President in modern history and know they can not fairly beat him in 2020.

This needs to end. Now.

Downward?...you want the market to retract?....why? do you hate your fellow citizens?....
You don’t value honesty much do you?

This needs to end. Now.

That's the exact lack of integrity we can always expect from Trumptards.

They are mentally ill. I mean that literally.

This needs to end. Now.

One of the symptoms of TDS is the loss of the ability to see what is true and what is not....

This needs to end. Now.

It is a concept he does not understand.

List all the concessions China has agreed to...we all will be waiting
'WE'? You got a squirrel in your pocket, snowflake?

Do I look like your 'Google Researcher'? Rhetorical question - NO!

(Holy Schiff - you ARE like the Dem Do-Nothing Congress....you can't even do your own research. LOL!)

You know the libs lost when they talk to each other....and drop their ridiculous arguments....where is the white flag boys?....

U.S. negotiators have reached the terms of a phase-one trade deal with China that now awaits President Donald Trump’s approval, according to people briefed on the plans, Bloomberg News reports.

Trade advisers are set to meet with the president at 2:30 p.m. to discuss the agreement. An announcement could come as soon as this afternoon, the people said. A White House spokesperson declined to comment.

Watch the stock market now. Boom!

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

LOL, The harm already done by trump's trade war(S) cannot be rectified in the short term. And the only reason for trump to cave, which it seems any agreement with China will benefit China and trump, not those already negatively effected by his foolish behavior.

Forum List

Back