Prosecutors charge three investors with insider trading in Trump SPAC deal

Its really a shocking development that a business enterprise related to the Trump family would be involved in potentially fraudulent or criminal activity. I am sure there is a good explanation for it.

If TruthSocial goes under it will keep Trump's record of every business he started himself going under intact.

Was she also involved in inside trading there? If so she should be investigated also! If not, of course, then it literally has nothing to do with the topic.
More evidence of a two tier justice system that lefties are perfectly fine with.

It's alleged that Paul Pelosi made millions from insider trading. It's an old political trick to take down a couple of small timers (but make sure they are registered republicans) to make it look as though they are doing their job. Meanwhile the big fish swim away.
So abolish the DOJ and FBI so we can really go after the big fish?
Or will it only result in more smaller fish getting away with what the big fish will keep doing?

If I was on the jury, I'd have to find them innocent. Either laws apply to all or none.
I will still find them guilty because that is not something worthy of jury nullification...

Insider trading will remain legal for Congress until more voters put their vote where their mouth is and demand it be criminalized across the board....

But we are too busy arguing over pronouns

I will still find them guilty because that is not something worthy of jury nullification...

Insider trading will remain legal for Congress until more voters put their vote where their mouth is and demand it be criminalized across the board....

But we are too busy arguing over pronouns

Since my vote to do this has made pretty much no change over the years, I would vote to nullify the charges until it's illegal for all.

Since my vote to do this has made pretty much no change over the years, I would vote to nullify the charges until it's illegal for all.
I respect that..

And if I ever happen to be on trial for insider trading and you are on the jury...forget what I said....

Three investors were arrested for insider trading. I imagine that will end any involvement with the SPAC and Truth Social, and end Truth Social in the near term. Trump already signaled he might go back to Twitter. Its really a shocking development that a business enterprise related to the Trump family would be involved in potentially fraudulent or criminal activity. I am sure there is a good explanation for it.

The Trump Crime Organization.

Now Musk has apparently annoyed twitter users with his "Father Know Best" tactics and they are ready to move onto Truth Social App which then crashes.

With this influx , will Trump abandon the sinking ship or has he found a way to plug that leak and save his ship. Then again maybe he will just go back to twitter.

Musk has made statements that he would allow Trump back onto tweeter.

Now he is pushing tweeter user to abandon ship and join up with Trumps social media. Well maybe they were Trump supports who didn't want to give up their twitter account. Then it crashes.

Musk who has morphed into a republican is trying to save Trump or is this part of his master plan to get a Trump endorsement.

A new bromance? Musk is trying to hard to be his buddy. Like Trump he was democratic leaning and now he sees that republican light. He can be president.

Now Musk has apparently annoyed twitter users with his "Father Know Best" tactics and they are ready to move onto Truth Social App which then crashes.

With this influx , will Trump abandon the sinking ship or has he found a way to plug that leak and save his ship. Then again maybe he will just go back to twitter.

Musk has made statements that he would allow Trump back onto tweeter.

Now he is pushing tweeter user to abandon ship and join up with Trumps social media. Well maybe they were Trump supports who didn't want to give up their twitter account. Then it crashes.

Musk who has morphed into a republican is trying to save Trump or is this part of his master plan to get a Trump endorsement.

A new bromance? Musk is trying to hard to be his buddy. Like Trump he was democratic leaning and now he sees that republican light. He can be president.

Musk is a foreign devil. He is prohibited by the Constitution from being President.

Three investors were arrested for insider trading. I imagine that will end any involvement with the SPAC and Truth Social, and end Truth Social in the near term. Trump already signaled he might go back to Twitter. Its really a shocking development that a business enterprise related to the Trump family would be involved in potentially fraudulent or criminal activity. I am sure there is a good explanation for it.

They didn't waste any time.

Forum List

Back