US reaches trade deal with China (phase 1)

I’ve made 12.6% on my investments this year, going to get a nice bounce.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

So, it appears "phase 1" is nothing more than Trump removing some of the tariffs he added and China going back to buying more of our Ag products.

So, in other words we are back to almost to the starting point after 690 days.

Create a problem...solve the problem you created....declare victory...

The pattern of the Trump presidency.
Because smart people look beyond phase 1.

Stocks are set to add to Thursday's rally as US and China near trade deal — CNBC

MAGA

The moron that looks at a single day in the market while ignoring the past 690 days is going to talk about looking beyond...damn fucking funny
i look at my investments about every 3-4 months. they're managed so as long as going up i'm happy but when you see the market getting slammed, you know your own investments are taking hits also. by years end i did "ok" but it's more or less comparable to past performance also from many many years back.

This year has been not too bad, the first year of the trade war was worse for the markets.
that is more or less what i saw in my investments. i tend to leave it alone unless i need to take some out. usually to pay taxes on what i took out the year before + some for random bills i want to nuke. i just hope through the course of the year i get it back. last year, nope. this year, yep and a little more.

likely not the best way to judge things but only "real" way i can.

So, it appears "phase 1" is nothing more than Trump removing some of the tariffs he added and China going back to buying more of our Ag products.

Stocks are set to add to Thursday's rally as US and China near trade deal — CNBC

MAGA

The moron that looks at a single day in the market while ignoring the past 690 days is going to talk about looking beyond...damn fucking funny

Talking about morons, DOW rose 15.5% in that period, dumbass.

MAGA

No it rose 7.9% in that period dumb ass.

690 days ago, the start of the trade war, the DJI opened at 26,025. It closed at 28,131 yesterday...a growth of 7.9%

Not to mention that 15% over almost two years is nothing to brag about.

MAGA

690 days ago, the start of the trade war, the DJI opened at 26,025. It closed at 28,131 yesterday...a growth of 7.9%

OMG! ONLY 7.9% growth in your cherry picked days!

15.5% growth the last 2 years, dumbass.

MAGA

OMG! ONLY 7.9% growth in your cherry picked days!

15.5% growth the last 2 years, dumbass.

No cherry picking, I used the date Trump issued his first tariffs.
Besides...15% over two years is weak growth. The two years prior to that it grew 42.4%.

I swear to god, Trump is a fucking idiot.

Both side have been saying a trade deal is imminent. I've been wanting Trump to end this stupid trade war since the day he started it. It has cost many millions of Americans astronomical sums of retirement money, and farmers have literally been killing themselves because of it.

I have a lot of money in the markets, and have been reallocating a lot of it around on the prospect of this pending trade deal. So maybe I'm the fucking idiot for believing Trump is finally going to get his shit together and end this thing.

Now the dumbass is saying he probably isn't going to stop the additional tariffs set to take effect this Sunday.

What.

The.

FUCK!??!

One link I have here shows how much the stock market benefits the working class. Not too much, and how much can the working class take a hit if the market crashes. Our best investments overall imo are the house we live in and pay off in 30 years or less, and education, which is becoming almost too expensive for many as is the 30 year mortgage. When I see the 'art of the deal' connected with trump, it's mostly the art of the schlemiel since this trump character has been mostly a failure in life financially considering the amount of money he received from his dad early on.

Who benefits from the booming U.S. stock market? - Equitable Growth

They have been doing this the last few months. Every time the markets drop a story leaks about a pending deal to prop them up for a day or two.

They have been doing this the last few months. Every time the markets drop a story leaks about a pending deal to prop them up for a day or two.
Except this time both sides are saying a deal is imminent.

I heard this morning he is delaying them
I saw another report he was thinking about not delaying them. I must not have been the only one, because the markets started diving on that news.

I hope he does delay them.

Someone needs to explain to the dumb fuck that every word that comes out of his fat mouth has an effect on the portfolios of millions of Americans.

The Dow rose 162 percent from January 2009 to January 2017. By this point in Obama's presidency, it had risen 56 percent from Inauguration Day, and that was after coming into office the the Dow diving off a cliff all the way down to 6626.

The surge continued all during Trump's first year. It rose 34 percent his first year.

Since the start of Trump's trade war two years ago, it has climbed only FIVE PERCENT.

That has cost hundreds of millions of Americans untold sums of money.

This needs to end. Now.

The Dow rose 162 percent from January 2009 to January 2017. By this point in Obama's presidency, it had risen 56 percent from Inauguration Day, and that was after coming into office the the Dow diving off a cliff all the way down to 6626.

The surge continued all during Trump's first year. It rose 34 percent his first year.

Since the start of Trump's trade war two years ago, it has climbed only FIVE PERCENT.

This needs to end. Now.
5139384.jpg

This needs to end. Now.
Hey guess what? Markets don’t always go up. Sometimes they go down.

The China trade deal isn’t the only thing that impacts the markets.

This needs to end. Now.
I thought all the left complained that most Americans can't afford to be in the stock market, only the rich can afford it. It is a sin of the first magnitude to have money that can be used to make money. It is unheard of to make money without working for it. All of this is the lefts mantra against the rich and middle income Americans.

I swear the left has been screaming that the economy was going to implode even before Trump was sworn in. Many on CNN have proclaimed that the stock market needs to bottom out it is a giant bubble that is going to explode. Everyone needs to get out before that happens.

The left has always claimed that this is 44 economy. Until something that they don't like happens then it suddenly becomes Trumps. Once it straightens out it becomes 44 again.
If it was so easy to get above where it is now why wasn't it that high before Trump?

China doe not really want a deal that works better for the U.S. And worse for China. Hard to believe they like a more lopsided agreement. They have been forced to talks but when the Dems are talking removal from office through impeachment they have not been as motivated as they could have been because if he were removed the trade war would have been dropped and things would have gone back to the normal lopsided agreement.

I swear to god, Trump is a fucking idiot.

Both side have been saying a trade deal is imminent. I've been wanting Trump to end this stupid trade war since the day he started it. It has cost many millions of Americans astronomical sums of retirement money, and farmers have literally been killing themselves because of it.

I have a lot of money in the markets, and have been reallocating a lot of it around on the prospect of this pending trade deal. So maybe I'm the fucking idiot for believing Trump is finally going to get his shit together and end this thing.

Now the dumbass is saying he probably isn't going to stop the additional tariffs set to take effect this Sunday.

What.

The.

FUCK!??!
China says no deal is pending.

Forum List

Back