US reaches trade deal with China (phase 1)

I’ve made 12.6% on my investments this year, going to get a nice bounce.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

You do not know what is in it yet, seem a bit of a premature ejaculation on your part.
Just watch and learn.

I have been doing so for my whole time on this forum. All I have learned from you is that you have premature ejaculation every time you even think about Trump
Ask the stock market

Ok.

In the 689 days of the Trade War, the DJI has gained a total of 7.9%...over almost 2 full years. That is fucking shitty...so the DJI has not liked the trade war.

In the 689 days of the Trade War, the S&P has gained a total of 12.75%...over almost 2 full years. That is fucking shitty...so the S&P has not liked the trade war.

In the 689 days of the Trade War, the Small Cap 2000 has gained a total of 2.93%...over almost 2 full years. That is fucking shitty...so the Small Caps have not liked the trade war.

In the 689 days of the Trade War, the NASDAQ has gained a total of 18.82%...over almost 2 full years. That is shitty...so the NASDAQ has really not liked the trade war.

Near 60 views and nary a word.
Being fist F by China for yrs and no one.....echo....echo...echo

This winning causes more TDS daily. Soon, we'll be building facilities specializing only in this terrible mental and emotional condition, TDS

Trump better get a mental health bill going. By 2022, they'll be jumping from 20 floors all over the place.

So the agreement seems to be that we lower our tariffs to keep China from enacting more tariffs?

Have you read it? Give us the details.

I'm quoting the article.

Details haven’t been announce yet moron. Typical libtard trying to make shit up. If you read the article it says the details haven’t been released. I knew you were stupid but now I know you can’t read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's wait and see, if true, look for another decent bump in stocks tomorrow.

It is the game they have been playing for 2 months now. After a few bad days word leaks out about the deal being imminent and stocks go up.
It's the same old BS. Trump creates a problem, gives in to concessions for China, and calls it a huge win. Meanwhile, it has hurt the US. For what, I say. You have been duped again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...s-very-close-just-days-ahead-tariff-deadline/

So, it appears "phase 1" is nothing more than Trump removing some of the tariffs he added and China going back to buying more of our Ag products.

So, in other words we are back to almost to the starting point after 690 days.

Create a problem...solve the problem you created....declare victory...

The pattern of the Trump presidency.

So, it appears "phase 1" is nothing more than Trump removing some of the tariffs he added and China going back to buying more of our Ag products.

Because smart people look beyond phase 1.

Stocks are set to add to Thursday's rally as US and China near trade deal — CNBC

MAGA

So........Trump started a big fire, put part of it out, and now he's hailed as a deal maker. Why? So far, China has basically agreed to buy the agricultural products they stopped buying when Trump started placing tariffs on Chinese goods. This guy is Elmer Gantry reincarnate.

Any deal Trump can get will be little more than a return to what it was before he decided to start his stupid trade war. China is not going to agree to anything that can truly be called a victory for Trump.

Stocks are set to add to Thursday's rally as US and China near trade deal — CNBC

MAGA

The moron that looks at a single day in the market while ignoring the past 690 days is going to talk about looking beyond...damn fucking funny

MAGA

The moron that looks at a single day in the market while ignoring the past 690 days is going to talk about looking beyond...damn fucking funny
i look at my investments about every 3-4 months. they're managed so as long as going up i'm happy but when you see the market getting slammed, you know your own investments are taking hits also. by years end i did "ok" but it's more or less comparable to past performance also from many many years back.

*if* a deal has been reached then i can see the dow doing better. they HATE uncertainty in ANYTHING. so i'd agree they've not been a fan of all the haggling cause they can't know if/when it will end and give them details they can formulate plans around.

*if* this is done - good. now lets see if whatever we gain offsets what we lost to get there. from what i understand it involves buying a lot more agriculture and that can only help our farming community. they've been put through more than enough.

MAGA

i look at my investments about every 3-4 months. they're managed so as long as going up i'm happy but when you see the market getting slammed, you know your own investments are taking hits also. by years end i did "ok" but it's more or less comparable to past performance also from many many years back.

This year has been not too bad, the first year of the trade war was worse for the markets.

Forum List

Back