US, NATO Reject Russian Demand to Stop Expansion

lol, Americans also say that they want prosperity and security of Ukraine :)

i. e. words may not reflect real goals..

Russia in a position to totally destroy Western economy, the only thing which still stopps Russia is that Western collapse will hit it very hard too. But if the West imposes more sanctions we will not care much..
There won't be any sanctions if Russia doesn't do really stupid things. Which they don't. Because your elite are too 'integrated' in the West.

Of course a 100 million, and fuck the Germans, Stalin alone could handle them with one vicious stare.
Didn't I tell you, "it ain't your peepers, it's your noggin." Only a hard reboot can fix you up .
The German people of today are not like the Nazis. Germany moved on after what Hitler and his ambitions put the Germans through, plus he did all he could do to drive the Lutherans underground due to their beliefs in Jesus Christ, and needless to mention, he decimated Europe's Jewish population in countries he squashed.

In an earlier time, when our earliest Continental Congress decided to choose the language we the people would speak, the English language only beat out the German tongue by 3 votes. IOW, we had almost as many Germanic immigrants by the mid-1700s as English.

Russia has a larger landmass than the United States, even with Alaska, which we purchased from you Russians 153 years ago. Our population is about 330 million. Your population is less than half of that at 143 million. You have bright people, amazing artistic and folk culture, but frequent political chaos due to the opposing natures of communism and free trade societies. I have zero hate for Russia, but a lot of admiration for the culture of the people who dwell in St. Petersburg, which my late husband and I had the privilege of visiting the Hermitage in 2006. He died 10 years later, but thanks to him, I have these wonderful memories of your country, because he loved traveling and his University Alumni association offered a trip to many countries in the Baltic Sea area in 2006. :thup:
Russia in 2006 and now are 2 different Worlds. I mean the progress which has been done is astonishing.
I think Mosciw is now much more a modern city than most if not all European and American cities.

Can you recharge a phone in subway trains and stations?
Do you have free wifi in subway and public transport?
do you have free wifi in most tourist streets?
Do you have electronic government to get almost any official paper online, or solve almost any issue online? Including filing a lawsuit, renewing driver licence, registering property, acquiring all sorts of documents etc.

the US is a backward country with very, very, very ignorant population which for some obscured reason thinks it lives in the epucenter of modern civilization and enjoys more rights than the rest of the World.

you should visit Russia another rime. I spent this year travellling all over Russia, the South from Crimea to Miscow, Westwards to Smolensk on Belarus border, to the North-West to the border with Estonia and Finland via St. Petersburg and back to Moscow via anscient Northern towns like Vologda

I was surprised that even the deepest rural areas look good, there is no decay of 90s.
Russia is a really beautiful country.
And what may be more important - ready to take responsibility for security of Eurasia, including a tiny peninsula of Western Europe :)

Last edited:
one of the best things Crimea led to is nationalization of Russian elite.

you might be right 10 years ago, but not now
That may be true or not (I think that not). But anyway, there is little that can be discussed further about that on this point. The time will show. This year is going to be interesting.

The German people of today are not like the Nazis. Germany moved on after what Hitler and his ambitions put the Germans through, plus he did all he could do to drive the Lutherans underground due to their beliefs in Jesus Christ, and needless to mention, he decimated Europe's Jewish population in countries he squashed.

In an earlier time, when our earliest Continental Congress decided to choose the language we the people would speak, the English language only beat out the German tongue by 3 votes. IOW, we had almost as many Germanic immigrants by the mid-1700s as English.
How does that have anything to do with what I said? My point was that if Stalin killed half of his people, who raised the country from the civil war ruins to the most powerful state in Europe that crushed the former most powerful one only 25 years later? Though, like I said, it's no use convincing you in anything. It's your noggin. Ever saw The Simpsons?
And I forgot that it's your in-born memory that you won the war, everyone else was just standing by in admiration.

Last edited:
How does that have anything to do with what I said? My point was that if Stalin killed half of his people, who raised the country from the civil war ruins to the most powerful state in Europe that crushed the former most powerful one only 25 years later? Though, like I said, it's no use convincing you in anything. It's your noggin. Ever saw The Simpsons?
And I forgot that it's your in-born memory that you won the war, everyone else was just standing by in admiration.
lol. First you dirty this conversation with expletives. Gave yourself a good opportunity to beat up on someone, anyone. That's so nowhere.

Russia in 2006 and now are 2 different Worlds. I mean the progress which has been done is astonishing.
I think Mosciw is now much more a modern city than most if not all European and American cities.

Can you recharge a phone in subway trains and stations?
Do you have free wifi in subway and public transport?
do you have free wifi in most tourist streets?
Do you have electronic government to get almost any official paper online, or solve almost any issue online? Including filing a lawsuit, renewing driver licence, registering property, acquiring all sorts of documents etc.

the US is a backward country with very, very, very ignorant population which for some obscured reason thinks it lives in the epucenter of modern civilization and enjoys more rights than the rest of the World.

you should visit Russia another rime. I spent this year travellling all over Russia, the South from Crimea to Miscow, Westwards to Smolensk on Belarus border, to the North-West to the border with Estonia and Finland via St. Petersburg and back to Moscow via anscient Northern towns like Vologda

I was surprised that even the deepest rural areas look good, there is no decay of 90s.
Russia is a really beautiful country.
And what may be more important - ready to take responsibility for security of Eurasia, including a tiny peninsula of Western Europe :)
No, I won't go back to Russia. They swindled my late husband out of his first class seats home. And he was refused a refund of his hard-earned money spent on good seats. They put us in the back of the plane where one could feel every bump. I had a very painful disease called fibromyalgia. My husband just wanted me to feel comfortable on our long ride home. If they'd cheat the best man in the world, they'd cheat his widow.

What if when the US and its NATO flunkies refuse (and they will, there's no doubt in my mind) what Putin is so far politely asking for, they suddenly find some missile facilities in Venezuela and Cuba, or Donbas and Lugansk regions get recognized and ask Russia to deploy some such facilities on their territory close to Ukraine? I don't think Russia cherished illusions the US would come round, so from the get go there must have been some ace up its sleeve.

Serbia will file two new lawsuits against NATO for the depleted uranium bombing.
So far, Stoltenberg is talking about a "defensive" alliance," which "does not pose a danger because it brings democracy." And he keeps saying, that in Yugoslavia, NATO "prevented violence."

Putin knows NATO won't deal. He is not an idiot.
He simply wants the Donbas in order to build a land bridge to Crimea.
Expect him to drive on deep into the Donbas by the end of this month.

lol. First you dirty this conversation with expletives. Gave yourself a good opportunity to beat up on someone, anyone. That's so nowhere.
I bet Greta Thunberg is your girlfriend; at Christmas night you wish piece to the World and think Pedophiles are people too who need your love and attention. The problem is your fighting climate change Greta burned tons of oxygen in a private jet coming home from that UN sham she so flashy came to earlier on a sun-battery powered yacht; you, who loves every living creature on this planet sitting in your armchair drinking champagne got deeply offended by this world the second it refused you your first class seats and your Pedo buddies will turn your country into a cesspool of perverts. Fortunately it's half way there already. And by the way what were the expletives? I thought I was quite polite so far.

Putin knows NATO won't deal. He is not an idiot.
He simply wants the Donbas in order to build a land bridge to Crimea.
Expect him to drive on deep into the Donbas by the end of this month.
He'd rather take Detroit. It will certainly be easier to restore it than Donbass, after 25 years of "managing"by Ukraine and 8 years of war.

Now it is being floated that the Russians are planning a false flag to justify an assault on the Ukronazis. CIA/USAID/NED is fixing up something they will lay off on the opposition. Upcoming distraction to rescue the Dims in the midterms.

FJC7eJDX0AI4nG4.jpg

Forum List

Back