US, NATO Reject Russian Demand to Stop Expansion

Are you mumbling about me again, cg? lol I went all over the net looking for St. Pete's basilica and other Russian architecture in St. Petersburgh and you accuse me of reading Newsmax. Doh. I visited the Hermitage with my late husband in or around 2006. I can't get the beauty of the place out of my head, not ever. In the summer it is one of the most beautifully gardened places in the world next to Holland's amazing tulip season that would blow a certified aesthetic person's mind away. Not sure a leftist dullard would appreciate such beauty, though. :rolleyes-41:
I was referring to the OP and their article… Not your pictures of architecture and art. I’ve traveled extensively - mostly to places that make stuff for us to import - and have similarly been struck by sites I’ve seen. Never been there though.

I was referring to the OP and their article… Not your pictures of architecture and art. I’ve traveled extensively - mostly to places that make stuff for us to import - and have similarly been struck by sites I’ve seen. Never been there though.
How convenient. Do not use the answer a post feature of this board, then blame your obfuscations on the nearest adversary who doesn't practice obfuscation nor just kiss your hiney. Boring... :sleep:

How convenient. Do not use the answer a post feature of this board, then blame your obfuscations on the nearest adversary who doesn't practice obfuscation nor just kiss your hiney. Boring... :sleep:
Get up the wrong side of the bed this morning?

All what we can do (if both sides are really determined) - is to dig shelters and to teach our children to duck and cover.

Cuba wouldn't allow that anymore, they are working to normalize relations with the U.S. They want to be a good trading partner to US. Everybody wins.
What the USA prepared to do, when, back in 1962, intelligence found those IRBMs? Yes, the USA prepared to fight the war. So are Russians. They believe that it is safer to start the war now, than wait until further militarization of the Eastern Europe.

Do you understand the background how Russia gained control over those two areas of the Ukraine. This game that was created in the early years of the Soviet Union.
of course I understand,

the US and the EU orchestrated a Nazi coup in Ukraine after which civil war started and Crimea and Donbas decided not to hsve anything in common with US governed Nazi Ukraine :)

but what did yoy mean asking me to clarify it to you? :)

of course I understand,

the US and the EU orchestrated a Nazi coup in Ukraine after which civil war started and Crimea and Donbas decided not to hsve anything in common with US governed Nazi Ukraine :)

but what did yoy mean asking me to clarify it to you? :)
How about the million Ukranians who were starved out in WWII by none other than Stalin's KGB upstarts checking to make sure no farmer had any food in his house, storage barns, and underground storage facilities on their properties? *sigh* There is a definite reason the Ukraine wants nothing to do with their former owners in the Kremlin, sad to say. :(

If you ask me, they took their hatred of people who worked hard and earned savings enough to have a comfortable retirement and family benefits. They called those who succeeded "class enemies." They directed all their get-even-with-successful-people tactics on hardworking farmers. That's ignoring the fact that being successful anywhere on this planet takes a lot of hard work, supervision of wage earners who are jealous of people who make profits from their hard work of being sure their workers are paid, their medical needs are met, and that their hours are reasonable. That's what "class enemies" do, but the positives are ignored by jealousy in the hearts of people who are spoon fed hatred by other jealous people who are unwilling to oversee other people who want something for nothing in return.

Accepting freebies carries a hell-to-pay price tag when agitators hate seeing anybody else doing even a slight amount better in life than themselves. What is ignored is that life has a finite time in space--birth, life, and death. In that we all have the same end. If you don't believe the facts of life, that it takes hard work to win a prize, I can't help you.

The US under conservatives have tried to benefit the Ukraine. The liberals side with the KGB, and one of our politicians helped himself to a billion dollars of the money conservatives dished out to help the Ukraine fight off their oppressors who were the same country that killed a million Ukraine citizens in WWII while nobody was looking due to Hitler's theatrics of high-seas mischief and beatings up on Great Britain who populated our Eastern shores--along with Germans, Frenchies, Poles, Africans, and everyone else on foreign shores who wanted to get away from totalitarianism and enjoy the pursuit of happiness our founders decided was best for the average man, and it brought out the best in people.

Just saying. If we let the liberals piss on the Constitution, we are no better than petty dictators who get fat on the illicit drug trade that kills off thousands of our citizens per annum.

Last edited:
How about the million Ukranians who were starved out in WWII by none other than Lenin's KGB upstarts checking to make sure no farmer had any food in his house, storage barns, and underground storage facilities on their properties? *sigh* There is a definite reason the Ukraine wants nothing to do with their former owners in the Kremlin, sad to say. :(
What about all those Americans, who were starved out in post-WWII Great Depression, by Osama bin Laden founded MI6? It is a definite reason for the USA do not fight against Soviet missiles in Cuba. Same nonsense.

What about all those Americans, who were starved out in post-WWII Great Depression, by Osama bin Laden founded MI6? It is a definite reason for the USA do not fight against Soviet missiles in Cuba. Same nonsense.
Which states are you claiming were starved out? How many people died? The only depression I know about was the one my mother spoke of, and it took place in the 30s, which is well before WWII. Average Americans Post WWII were happy with being neither rich nor poor, getting by was the normal. Now, people on welfare want to be millionaires on the taxes of average Americans who aren't millionnaires either. How old are you?

Which states are you claiming were starved out? How many people died? The only depression I know about was the one my mother spoke of, and it took place in the 30s, which is well before WWII. Average Americans Post WWII were happy with being neither rich nor poor, getting by was the normal. Now, people on welfare want to be millionaires on the taxes of average Americans who aren't millionnaires either. How old are you?
That's exactly what I mean. Great Depression was before WWII, not after it. Osama bin Laden wasn't father-founder of MI6. And MI6 had nothing with Great Depression.
Same way, Lenin didn't created KGB, KGB had nothing with Holodomor, which was long before WWII.
You just know nothing about Russia and its history.

How about the million Ukranians who were starved out in WWII by none other than Stalin's KGB upstarts checking to make sure no farmer had any food in his house, storage barns, and underground storage facilities on their properties? *sigh* There is a definite reason the Ukraine wants nothing to do with their former owners in the Kremlin, sad to say. :(

If you ask me, they took their hatred of people who worked hard and earned savings enough to have a comfortable retirement and family benefits. They called those who succeeded "class enemies." They directed all their get-even-with-successful-people tactics on hardworking farmers. That's ignoring the fact that being successful anywhere on this planet takes a lot of hard work, supervision of wage earners who are jealous of people who make profits from their hard work of being sure their workers are paid, their medical needs are met, and that their hours are reasonable. That's what "class enemies" do, but the positives are ignored by jealousy in the hearts of people who are spoon fed hatred by other jealous people who are unwilling to oversee other people who want something for nothing in return.

Accepting freebies carries a hell-to-pay price tag when agitators hate seeing anybody else doing even a slight amount better in life than themselves. What is ignored is that life has a finite time in space--birth, life, and death. In that we all have the same end. If you don't believe the facts of life, that it takes hard work to win a prize, I can't help you.

The US under conservatives have tried to benefit the Ukraine. The liberals side with the KGB, and one of our politicians helped himself to a billion dollars of the money conservatives dished out to help the Ukraine fight off their oppressors who were the same country that killed a million Ukraine citizens in WWII while nobody was looking due to Hitler's theatrics of high-seas mischief and beatings up on Great Britain who populated our Eastern shores--along with Germans, Frenchies, Poles, Africans, and everyone else on foreign shores who wanted to get away from totalitarianism and enjoy the pursuit of happiness our founders decided was best for the average man, and it brought out the best in people.

Just saying. If we let the liberals piss on the Constitution, we are no better than petty dictators who get fat on the illicit drug trade that kills off thousands of our citizens per annum.

oh no, this American propaganda again... :)
my grandfather's family was repressed as well, they were kulaks, and they were Russians living in Russia. Repressions of 1930s were not made by Russians against Ukrainians.
Stalin was Georgian, repressions in Ukraine were made by Ukraibian communists, not Russians.
Khrushev and Brezhnev were from Ukraine.
So, it was Russians who were suffering under Georgian and Ukrainian communist yoke, but what has recent Nazi Ukraine to do with this?

Russia is not amassing troops on on its south-western border.
what was presented as Russian troops ready to invade Ukraine was a group near the border with Belarus when Poland moved 20% of its army to Belorussian border "to repel 2000 migrants", and it was obvious Poland could attack Belarus.

According to Americans themselves those troops were 400 km from Ukraine, it is approximately the same distance as from Moscow to Ukrainian border :lol:
it was a fake accusation, a fake story, aimed to prevent Russian response to Ukrainian aggression against Donbass.
Don't dare to respond or you will be accused of invading Ukraine, sort of...

But this Putin's ultimatum was intended to be rejected. Everybody understands that the US is inadequate and rejects reality, not ready to acknowledge decline of the US.

So, I presume we're going to see American rejection and then Putin will roll out his promised "military and techno-military measures".

I am looking forward to seing what he meant :)
HaHaHa, propoganda, Sib.

It'd be interesting to see how slo Joe and his Ho react if Russia builds some bases in Cuba and other spots in Central America.

Yup, I'd like to see that.

Would be very interesting.:)

It'd be interesting to see how slo Joe and his Ho react if Russia builds some bases in Cuba and other spots in Central America.
Russia no longer has the ability to project its power that far across the globe.

NATO Chief:
"NATO does not believe that the expansion of the alliance is an aggressive act, because the bloc is spreading democracy"

This is a diagnosis of an incurable disease

What's Russia crying about anyway?

Russia has a smaller GDP than Brazil.

Russia is like Mexico. Similar GDP and both are corrupt a.f.

The Russians began from the wrong end. Their main demands were getting guarantees of NATO"s non-enlargement in an east direction and withdrawal of NATO forces to 1997 year's lines (the most ridiculous part of the demands).

The starting point should have been an agreement similar to the former CFE.

Fancy that. A communist/leaning power making narcissistic demands on everyone except themselves. :rolleyes-41: And they have one of the world's most beautiful, architectural cities in this world in St. Petersburgh, too.

Well, no one is perfect, eh?
View attachment 585639
If you think this is gorgeous you should go inside. *sigh*

View attachment 585641
“Rembrandt van Rijn (1606 – 1669) is considered one of Europe’s greatest artists as well as the most significant painter in Dutch history, renowned for his expressive use of light and shadow, his restrained color palette, and his psychological and emotional perception… [The collection includes] a charming depiction of his wife as the goddess of spring in Flora (1634) [and at] the far end of the room where we find the monumental, moving Return of the Prodigal Son (1669). Rembrandt painted this masterpiece towards the end of his career and it was still in his studio when he died. The subject matter comes from the Gospel according to Luke, in which Jesus relates the tale of a young man who demands his inheritance from his father and then absconds to a far county where he squanders the money on riotous living until, running out, he falls into the severest poverty. Desperate but repentant, he returns to his father, who rather amazingly, runs to greet him, welcoming him home with open arms, saying ‘We should be glad: for this son was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.’ It is this moment of reunion that Rembrandt has chosen to depict: the son has fallen to his knees, reflecting his shame and degradation, yet also his repentance. His back is to us, but we can still observe his dreadful condition in the dirty foot, ragged shoes, tattered clothing, and shorn head that rests against the father’s chest. The magnanimous father, emerging from the shadows, enfolds this beggarly prodigal in his warm red cloak, his hands placed comfortingly, lovingly on the boy’s back. The old man appears nearly blind, but surely Rembrandt has succeeded here in creating one of the most astonishing countenances in all of art history, a face that radiates the forgiveness, mercy, and compassion of God.” – www.saint-petersburg.com
View attachment 585649
What is your point, the Ukraine never threatened Russia, Russia has invaded and is threatening the Ukraine. We are their allies, we can't stand by and do nothing. Putin is a murdering dictator, somebody has to keep him under some control. Too bad the Russian people allow him to continue as their leader.

Forum List

Back