US, NATO Reject Russian Demand to Stop Expansion

What is your point, the Ukraine never threatened Russia, Russia has invaded and is threatening the Ukraine. We are their allies, we can't stand by and do nothing.
Putin is a murdering dictator, somebody has to keep him under some control.
Why do you ALWAYS stand for fascists and dictators? Why can't you get out of the circle of idiotic propaganda?

The Russians began from the wrong end. Their main demands were getting guarantees of NATO"s non-enlargement in an east direction and withdrawal of NATO forces to 1997 year's lines (the most ridiculous part of the demands).

The starting point should have been an agreement similar to the former CFE.
Esay, I am afraid these "guarantees" are a formal excuse or cover, the real goal is destruction of the US influence via provoking an allies crisis and an economic shock.
anyway, these guarantees of the US will be worth nothing, US can break any agrement any moment, guarantees are not worth starting a Cuban crisis-2

What is your point, the Ukraine never threatened Russia, Russia has invaded and is threatening the Ukraine. We are their allies, we can't stand by and do nothing. Putin is a murdering dictator, somebody has to keep him under some control. Too bad the Russian people allow him to continue as their leader.
Russia has never invaded Ukraine.
And even in Crimea Russian troops took situation under control according to the request of the legitimate president Yanukovich, which was overthrown by a Nazi coup, organized by the US.

In the United States, the founder of the Oath Keepers, one of America's main far-right groups, was arrested on charges of "sedition" for his role in the violent attack on the Capitol on January 6, 2021 - France 24.
The main thing is not to confuse this with calls for "democracy" outside the United States

How about the million Ukranians who were starved out in WWII by none other than Stalin's KGB upstarts checking to make sure no farmer had any food in his house, storage barns, and underground storage facilities on their properties? *sigh* There is a definite reason the Ukraine wants nothing to do with their former owners in the Kremlin, sad to say. :(

If you ask me, they took their hatred of people who worked hard and earned savings enough to have a comfortable retirement and family benefits. They called those who succeeded "class enemies." They directed all their get-even-with-successful-people tactics on hardworking farmers. That's ignoring the fact that being successful anywhere on this planet takes a lot of hard work, supervision of wage earners who are jealous of people who make profits from their hard work of being sure their workers are paid, their medical needs are met, and that their hours are reasonable. That's what "class enemies" do, but the positives are ignored by jealousy in the hearts of people who are spoon fed hatred by other jealous people who are unwilling to oversee other people who want something for nothing in return.

Accepting freebies carries a hell-to-pay price tag when agitators hate seeing anybody else doing even a slight amount better in life than themselves. What is ignored is that life has a finite time in space--birth, life, and death. In that we all have the same end. If you don't believe the facts of life, that it takes hard work to win a prize, I can't help you.

The US under conservatives have tried to benefit the Ukraine. The liberals side with the KGB, and one of our politicians helped himself to a billion dollars of the money conservatives dished out to help the Ukraine fight off their oppressors who were the same country that killed a million Ukraine citizens in WWII while nobody was looking due to Hitler's theatrics of high-seas mischief and beatings up on Great Britain who populated our Eastern shores--along with Germans, Frenchies, Poles, Africans, and everyone else on foreign shores who wanted to get away from totalitarianism and enjoy the pursuit of happiness our founders decided was best for the average man, and it brought out the best in people.

Just saying. If we let the liberals piss on the Constitution, we are no better than petty dictators who get fat on the illicit drug trade that kills off thousands of our citizens per annum.

That's brainwashing for you, although maybe it's more like when an American is born he's slammed on the head by some preprogrammed stamp that plants all those stupid stories into his brain, so that afterwards there's no use in trying to root them out they are implanted so deep. I've heard a lot of Americans finishing schools never learn to read. Shouldn't you reprogram that russophobic stamp with some useful stuff, like reading ability, geography or arithmetic maybe?

Last edited:
McConnell: The United States must take decisive measures to deter Russian aggression.
Americans suffer from diagnoses on the basis of russophobia, burdened with the mania of messianism, craving for world domination, and some on the turn, on the basis of fear of losing world domination, and some have it all combined at the same time.
NATO warned that it would not approve the deployment of Russian missiles in Venezuela and Cuba.
Missiles at Russia's doorstep are safe. Missiles under the nose of NATO are a monstrous horror. Don't mix it up!

Esay, I am afraid these "guarantees" are a formal excuse or cover, the real goal is destruction of the US influence via provoking an allies crisis and an economic shock.
anyway, these guarantees of the US will be worth nothing, US can break any agrement any moment, guarantees are not worth starting a Cuban crisis-2
Russia is in no position to cause any economic shock or crisis in the West. I want to remind you it is your government wants such guarantees, not vice versa.

Russia is in no position to cause any economic shock or crisis in the West. I want to remind you it is your government wants such guarantees, not vice versa.

lol, Americans also say that they want prosperity and security of Ukraine :)

i. e. words may not reflect real goals..

Russia in a position to totally destroy Western economy, the only thing which still stopps Russia is that Western collapse will hit it very hard too. But if the West imposes more sanctions we will not care much..

That's brainwashing for you, although maybe it's more like when an American is born he's slammed on the head by some preprogrammed stamp that plants all those stupid stories into his brain, so that afterwards there's no use in trying to root them out they are implanted so deep. I've heard a lot of Americans finishing schools never learn to read. Shouldn't you reprogram that russophobic stamp with some useful stuff, like reading ability, geography or arithmetic maybe?
Actually, no it isn't. It's a fact. The Russians owned that Stalin murdered 20 million Russian citizens during WWII when the Western World was zeroed in on Germans annihilating their enemies in Europe, especially Great Britain. Many more statisticians around the world looked into the Russian purge and found the numbers were more likely a hundred million, and not the twenty million the Russians owned by their own bragging to minimize the reality. The Chinese under Mao did in more than one hundred million, except they owned it to instill fear into the body politic, if there is one in such a dictatorship as communism is. Easy rule, harsh consequences for the common person in any given communist country. Communists do not play their cards on top of the table like a country that plays fair and goes through a fair judicial process in all it does.

lol, Americans also say that they want prosperity and security of Ukraine :)

i. e. words may not reflect real goals..

Russia in a position to totally destroy Western economy, the only thing which still stopps Russia is that Western collapse will hit it very hard too. But if the West imposes more sanctions we will not care much..
Russia is smarter than that, Mr. Siberia.

Actually, no it isn't. It's a fact. The Russians owned that Stalin murdered 20 million Russian citizens during WWII when the Western World was zeroed in on Germans annihilating their enemies in Europe, especially Great Britain. Many more statisticians around the world looked into the Russian purge and found the numbers were more likely a hundred million, and not the twenty million the Russians owned by their own bragging to minimize the reality. The Chinese under Mao did in more than one hundred million, except they owned it to instill fear into the body politic, if there is one in such a dictatorship as communism is. Easy rule, harsh consequences for the common person in any given communist country. Communists do not play their cards on top of the cards like a country that plays fair and goes through a fair judicial process in all it does.
lol, reading the first lines I wanted to further propose, as sarcasm - why can't you write that Stalin killed a hundred million Russians,
but suddenly you managed to do it without my advise. :lol:

damn, really, how this country exists at all being populated with such idiots and most of whose citizens are such idiots? :)

Russia is smarter than that, Mr. Siberia. They learned a thing or two from their footshoots in WWII. They know fairness somehow produces overall wellness in society, and they have at least partially embraced free trade. All you have to do is visit St. Petersburg once. They are an intelligent, but cautious, people who have learned they must do what is best for the most. And their leaders are more humane than they were in the past, showing their toleration for the religious element in the country by renaming the old St Petersburg by its traditional name instead of the dictator who took pleasure in killing millions of his own people. Check out the population of Russia. It has the largest land mass of all countries on this planet, but its population is low by comparison--143.4 million. There's a reason their population is so low, and it isn't the weather.

lol, reading the first lines I wanted to further propose, as sarcasm - why can't you write that Stalin killed a hundred million Russians,
but suddenly you managed to do it without my advise. :lol:

damn, really, how this country exists at all being populated with such idiots and most of whose citizens are such idiots? :)
Believe what you want. We found out the truth the hard, academic way.

you mean there are better ways to destroy the US?
propose some.. :)
I personally respect the fact that leaders of Russia have a lot of mouths to feed, but they did a footshoot in their sister country, the Ukraine in the obfuscatory time of WWII when nobody in the Western World was putting Eastern countries under the microscope of scrutiny because of the horrifying nature of Hitler's conquests against the Western European nations. China and Russia was way under the radar, and Lenin made himself pretty intolerant to Hitler's focal points, one of which was Operation Barbarossa that caused two million Russian casualties including men women and children. Big mistake.

well, beautress, you seem not to be malicious, but take it as not an insult - your ignorance on Russia is astonishing.
you managed to accumulate the worst and most stupid stamps of American propagsnda..

just an interesting fact for you, the most Southwards point of Russia lays as much in the South as Chicago.

Moscow is situated right in the center of Hudson bay in Canada and St. Petersburg is located near Ancoridge, Southern coast of Alaska.
if you want to talk about influence of the climate on size of Russian population. :)

Last edited:
Actually, no it isn't. It's a fact. The Russians owned that Stalin murdered 20 million Russian citizens during WWII when the Western World was zeroed in on Germans annihilating their enemies in Europe, especially Great Britain. Many more statisticians around the world looked into the Russian purge and found the numbers were more likely a hundred million, and not the twenty million the Russians owned by their own bragging to minimize the reality. The Chinese under Mao did in more than one hundred million, except they owned it to instill fear into the body politic, if there is one in such a dictatorship as communism is. Easy rule, harsh consequences for the common person in any given communist country. Communists do not play their cards on top of the table like a country that plays fair and goes through a fair judicial process in all it does.
Of course a 100 million, and fuck the Germans, Stalin alone could handle them with one vicious stare.
Didn't I tell you, "it ain't your peepers, it's your noggin." Only a hard reboot can fix you up .

. It's a fact. The Russians owned that Stalin murdered 20 million Russian citizens during WWII when the Western World was zeroed in on Germans annihilating their enemies in Europe, especially Great Britain. Many more statisticians around the world looked into the Russian purge and found the numbers were more likely a hundred million,
10 basic principles of military propaganda:
1. We don't want war
2. The other party is responsible for everything.
3. The leader of the opposing country is a real devil
4. We are fighting for noble goals, not pursuing our own interests
5. The enemy purposefully commits atrocities, we - only by accident
6. The enemy uses prohibited weapons
7. Our losses are insignificant, the enemy's losses are huge
8. Representatives of culture, art and intellectuals support our cause
9. Our mission is sacred
10. Anyone who questions our media reports is a traitor.

well, beautress, you seem not to be malicious, but take it as not an insult - your ignorance on Russia is astonishing.
you managed to accumulate the worst and most stupid stamps of American propagsnda..

just an interesting fact for you, the most Southwards point of Russia lays as much in the South as Chicago.

Moscow is situated right in the center of Hudson bay in Canada and St. Petersburg is located near Ancoridge, Southern coast of Alaska.
if you want to talk about influence of the climate on size of Russian population. :)
Russia has a larger landmass than the United States, even with Alaska, which we purchased from you Russians 153 years ago. Our population is about 330 million. Your population is less than half of that at 143 million. You have bright people, amazing artistic and folk culture, but frequent political chaos due to the opposing natures of communism and free trade societies. I have zero hate for Russia, but a lot of admiration for the culture of the people who dwell in St. Petersburg, which my late husband and I had the privilege of visiting the Hermitage in 2006. He died 10 years later, but thanks to him, I have these wonderful memories of your country, because he loved traveling and his University Alumni association offered a trip to many countries in the Baltic Sea area in 2006. :thup:

Forum List

Back