US, NATO Reject Russian Demand to Stop Expansion

Oh, well. No compromises. Not even the Russians believed this would work.

Of course Biden would reject that. The whole point is to allow the US/NATO to meddle in Ukraine. Puppet regimes loyal to NATO must be maintained, democracy, not so much. Biden’s crackhead son may need another high paying job from a Ukraine company.

They are the ones being aggressive. Eventually the Ukraine will be allowed into NATO because of this Russian aggression. The Russian government is working against itself.

It'd be interesting to see how slo Joe and his Ho react if Russia builds some bases in Cuba and other spots in Central America.
Cuba wouldn't allow that anymore, they are working to normalize relations with the U.S. They want to be a good trading partner to US. Everybody wins.

Does Russia fear an Ukrainian offensive while the West turns the world upside down?

"It's that the Kremlin actually believes Ukraine is planning a military seizure of Crimea and Donbass — where Russian-backed separatists have occupied territories for nearly eight years now — and Moscow is thus weighing options to pre-empt or respond to a potential offensive as it amasses troops on its south-western borders."

Does Russia fear an Ukrainian offensive while the West turns the world upside down?

"It's that the Kremlin actually believes Ukraine is planning a military seizure of Crimea and Donbass — where Russian-backed separatists have occupied territories for nearly eight years now — and Moscow is thus weighing options to pre-empt or respond to a potential offensive as it amasses troops on its south-western borders."

Russia is not amassing troops on on its south-western border.
what was presented as Russian troops ready to invade Ukraine was a group near the border with Belarus when Poland moved 20% of its army to Belorussian border "to repel 2000 migrants", and it was obvious Poland could attack Belarus.

According to Americans themselves those troops were 400 km from Ukraine, it is approximately the same distance as from Moscow to Ukrainian border :lol:
it was a fake accusation, a fake story, aimed to prevent Russian response to Ukrainian aggression against Donbass.
Don't dare to respond or you will be accused of invading Ukraine, sort of...

But this Putin's ultimatum was intended to be rejected. Everybody understands that the US is inadequate and rejects reality, not ready to acknowledge decline of the US.

So, I presume we're going to see American rejection and then Putin will roll out his promised "military and techno-military measures".

I am looking forward to seing what he meant :)

Russia is not amassing troops on on its south-western border.
what was presented as Russian troops ready to invade Ukraine was a group near the border with Belarus when Poland moved 20% of its army to Belorussian border "to repel 2000 migrants", and it was obvious Poland could attack Belarus.

According to Americans themselves those troops were 400 km from Ukraine, it is approximately the same distance as from Moscow to Ukrainian border :lol:
it was a fake accusation, a fake story, aimed to prevent Russian response to Ukrainian aggression against Donbass.
Don't dare to respond or you will be accused of invading Ukraine, sort of...

But this Putin's ultimatum was intended to be rejected. Everybody understands that the US is inadequate and rejects reality, not ready to acknowledge decline of the US.

So, I presume we're going to see American rejection and then Putin will roll out his promised "military and techno-military measures".

I am looking forward to seing what he meant :)
Do you understand the background how Russia gained control over those two areas of the Ukraine. This game that was created in the early years of the Soviet Union.

Fancy that. A communist/leaning power making narcissistic demands on everyone except themselves. :rolleyes-41: And they have one of the world's most beautiful, architectural cities in this world in St. Petersburgh, too.

Well, no one is perfect, eh?
1641731825902.png

If you think this is gorgeous you should go inside. *sigh*

1641732329387.png

“Rembrandt van Rijn (1606 – 1669) is considered one of Europe’s greatest artists as well as the most significant painter in Dutch history, renowned for his expressive use of light and shadow, his restrained color palette, and his psychological and emotional perception… [The collection includes] a charming depiction of his wife as the goddess of spring in Flora (1634) [and at] the far end of the room where we find the monumental, moving Return of the Prodigal Son (1669). Rembrandt painted this masterpiece towards the end of his career and it was still in his studio when he died. The subject matter comes from the Gospel according to Luke, in which Jesus relates the tale of a young man who demands his inheritance from his father and then absconds to a far county where he squanders the money on riotous living until, running out, he falls into the severest poverty. Desperate but repentant, he returns to his father, who rather amazingly, runs to greet him, welcoming him home with open arms, saying ‘We should be glad: for this son was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.’ It is this moment of reunion that Rembrandt has chosen to depict: the son has fallen to his knees, reflecting his shame and degradation, yet also his repentance. His back is to us, but we can still observe his dreadful condition in the dirty foot, ragged shoes, tattered clothing, and shorn head that rests against the father’s chest. The magnanimous father, emerging from the shadows, enfolds this beggarly prodigal in his warm red cloak, his hands placed comfortingly, lovingly on the boy’s back. The old man appears nearly blind, but surely Rembrandt has succeeded here in creating one of the most astonishing countenances in all of art history, a face that radiates the forgiveness, mercy, and compassion of God.” – www.saint-petersburg.com
1641732733994.png

Ha ha ha. Why are you reading Newsmax? Hilarious. It’s just a reprint of an AP article. Nothing wrong with the AP sourced material but… newsmax? :laughing0301:

Ha ha ha. Why are you reading Newsmax? Hilarious. It’s just a reprint of an AP article. Nothing wrong with the AP sourced material but… newsmax? :laughing0301:
Are you mumbling about me again, cg? lol I went all over the net looking for St. Pete's basilica and other Russian architecture in St. Petersburgh and you accuse me of reading Newsmax. Doh. I visited the Hermitage with my late husband in or around 2006. I can't get the beauty of the place out of my head, not ever. In the summer it is one of the most beautifully gardened places in the world next to Holland's amazing tulip season that would blow a certified aesthetic person's mind away. Not sure a leftist dullard would appreciate such beauty, though. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back