US Designates ANIFTA a Terrorist Organization

Of course no announcement about designating bad cops as terrorist organization.

You mean the cop Trump fast-tracked an investigation for and was arrested for murder? That cop? Trump took care of it in record time and the Democratic Terrorists still rioted and got 3 people killed.

Got a source that isn't run by chronic liars?
Are you going to argue that he didn't say it? That's just plain weird. Call CNN and the ACLU because they're both up in arms over what Trump didn't say.

The left rag Slimes is carrying it.

Democrats do not recognize the President's authority to govern. They would not find that he has the right to order anything.
Illegitimate squatters have no authority.

But even were he legitimately elected this would not be something he had power to do. Nor did President Obama, not will President Biden. It's not a power the president has.

Ah, not exactly the assertion you were pushing in your thread title now, is it?

You lied.

Again.
No she didn't lie. She wasn't responding to the thread title; she was responding to your questioning of whether Trump even said he was going to declare AintIFascist a terror group. You ignorantly questioned whether he even said it. I responded that even the left was challenging his assertion and she proved my claim by showing that the left is challenging his authority to make the claim. Everyone in the world gets it but you.

My suggestion is that you take a few hours off the forum and watch even CNN or MSNBC for some news. At least come in with something rather than just showing gross ignorance.
The thread title is a lie, genius.

SMH, you people.....

Are you going to argue that he didn't say it? That's just plain weird. Call CNN and the ACLU because they're both up in arms over what Trump didn't say.

Democrats do not recognize the President's authority to govern. They would not find that he has the right to order anything.

But even were he legitimately elected this would not be something he had power to do. Nor did President Obama, not will President Biden. It's not a power the president has.

Trump declared some white supremacist groups as terrorists, the State Dept and DOJ backs him.

No difference except you assholes can't recognize it.

Once again you're in waaaay over your head.

By the way research The Patriot Act on domestic terrorism... it's very broad

Trump declared some white supremacist groups as terrorists, the State Dept and DOJ backs him.

He can't do that either.

He can't do that either.
In other words blah blah blah whomp whomp.

He can't do that either.
In other words blah blah blah whomp whomp.
Yes that describes what tRump is doing/saying pretty accurately.

YOU ARE WRONG!
not a single domestic group in the USA has been declared domestic terrorists.

YOU ARE WRONG!

Your link is from August 2019.

I hope this means that they will be hunted down now and rooted out.
FISA can now be used LEGALLY against them... Every tool that democrats used against Trump can now be used against the ANTIFA group. Just how many Democrats will be tied up in the trip down the rabbit hole...?

The sad thing is going to watch the liberal radicals stand up and justify why ANTIFA should not be monitored. Protecting a group that calls itself anti-fascists yet beats up journalists and infringes on old people’s rights to cross the street in the US. How is that not fascist?

YOU ARE WRONG!

Your link is from August 2019.
yeah, no different then than now.... there is no law to designate American organizations as terrorist organizations. there is no statute/law, (not in the Patriot act either) against American domestic organizations to designate them as terrorists.

FISA can now be used LEGALLY against them... Every tool that democrats used against Trump can now be used against the ANTIFA group. Just how many Democrats will be tied up in the trip down the rabbit hole...?

The sad thing is going to watch the liberal radicals stand up and justify why ANTIFA should not be monitored. Protecting a group that calls itself anti-fascists yet beats up journalists and infringes on old people’s rights to cross the street in the US. How is that not fascist?
because it gives the govt extra powers that eliminates American's First Amendment and other rights like the right to privacy from our govt.....

And once the govt decides that is A-OK and claim it is constitutional, then you might as well rip up our constitutional bill of rights, this second..... every American group like the Proud Boys, or KKK, or Hells Angels, or Joe SCHMO American citizen group can be labeled a terrorist group via presidential tweet.... with no process for the group, bad or good, to fight for their constitutional rights....

labeling groups terrorists, allows the govt to wire tap, 24 hour surveillance etc etc etc like they were foreigners.... without probable cause of a crime being committed.....

I might be for this..... I dunno yet.... but maybe IF THERE WAS A PROCESS that could be used, where all of these groups are being treated fairly and given a chance to object to being labeled as such, and a chance to fight for their constitutional rights..... but I dunno.....

I can see total abuse by our govt as the slippery slope....

because it gives the govt extra powers that eliminates American's First Amendment and other rights like the right to privacy from our govt.....

And once the govt decides that is A-OK and claim it is constitutional, then you might as well rip up our constitutional bill of rights, this second..... every American group like the Proud Boys, or KKK, or Hells Angels, or Joe SCHMO American citizen group can be labeled a terrorist group via presidential tweet.... with no process for the group, bad or good, to fight for their constitutional rights....

labeling groups terrorists, allows the govt to wire tap, 24 hour surveillance etc etc etc like they were foreigners.... without probable cause of a crime being committed.....

I might be for this..... I dunno yet.... but maybe IF THERE WAS A PROCESS that could be used, where all of these groups are being treated fairly and given a chance to object to being labeled as such, and a chance to fight for their constitutional rights..... but I dunno.....

Taking away ANTIFA’s “right” to beat reporters, obstruct people from crossing the street, and smashing windows of private property is an abridgment of The First Amendment??

Taking away ANTIFA’s “right” to beat reporters, obstruct people from crossing the street, and smashing windows of private property is an abridgment of The First Amendment??
What are you talking about?
Those are ALL illegal already... ? Why would you need an organization declared a terrorist for that???

What does this ''designating them a terrorist organization'' mean to you? What do you think it legally does or changes?

Forum List

Back