US Designates ANIFTA a Terrorist Organization

This thread is a joke. White supremacists groups are the number 1 threat of terror and trump takes them off the list but the group opposing white supremacists are deemed terrorists. Hmmm!

When was the last time you were accosted by white supremacists?
Being a Country boy from Texas I can honestly say I've never encountered them.
White supremacists are pussies. They only accost people when they outnumber you 30 to 1 or youre a little girl or elderly. When they see someone that will kick their ass they just flush a mottled pink and red and avert their eyes.

Got a source that isn't run by chronic liars?
Are you going to argue that he didn't say it? That's just plain weird. Call CNN and the ACLU because they're both up in arms over what Trump didn't say.

The left rag Slimes is carrying it.

Democrats do not recognize the President's authority to govern. They would not find that he has the right to order anything.
Illegitimate squatters have no authority.

But even were he legitimately elected this would not be something he had power to do. Nor did President Obama, not will President Biden. It's not a power the president has.

Trump declared some white supremacist groups as terrorists, the State Dept and DOJ backs him.

No difference except you assholes can't recognize it.

Once again you're in waaaay over your head.

By the way research The Patriot Act on domestic terrorism... it's very broad
He can't do that either.
In other words blah blah blah whomp whomp.
Stop parroting the words of that fat incompetent fuckup in the white house. You are starting to sound like him.
And NOBODY needs to sound that stupid.

This thread is a joke. White supremacists groups are the number 1 threat of terror and trump takes them off the list but the group opposing white supremacists are deemed terrorists. Hmmm!

Lol! You seem to think that in 2020 white supremacists are going to walk around announcing it. They do what you do. Post racist bullshit online and then try telling people how it doesn't exist.

Texas ranks number 3 behind Alabama and Mississippi.

Lol! You seem to think that in 2020 white supremacists are going to walk around announcing it. They do what you do. Post racist bullshit online and then try telling people how it doesn't exist.

So you've never been confronted by one.
Just as I thought.

Count the dead for the last 10 years for white supremacist groups versus BLM and Antifa, together or separately, and riots in the Democrat controlled cities. Who wins?

Lol! You seem to think that in 2020 white supremacists are going to walk around announcing it.

It's more than what they post online; it's what they do to harm those who do not look like them - like Antifa destroying black communities; Antifa starting fires and rioting in otherwise peaceful black protests; Antifa breaking windows to trigger the looting that changed the conversation from George Floyd to a conversation about riots and looting.

There's your modern white supremacist.

So you've never been confronted by one.
Just as I thought.
They dont confront you. You have to catch them talking shit to each other about what they would do to a Black person. Its funny seeing the looks of "oh shit" when they realize you heard them. Fucking pussies. :laughing0301:

• Love
Reactions: IM2
In other news: antifa, who considers themselves anarchists, are surprised to.dind they are an organization.

• Love

Count the dead for the last 10 years for white supremacist groups versus BLM and Antifa, together or separately, and riots in the Democrat controlled cities. Who wins?
The white supremacists in a runaway. BLM has killed no one and there are no deaths credited to ANTIFA that I am aware of. Some whites are always trying to equate things that have no equivalence. BLM is not a black supremacist group nor do they advocate a race war against whites. They have not killed anyone. And don't bring up Dallas because that shooter was not a member of BLM.

Lol! You seem to think that in 2020 white supremacists are going to walk around announcing it.

It's more than what they post online; it's what they do to harm those who do not look like them - like Antifa destroying black communities; Antifa starting fires and rioting in otherwise peaceful black protests; Antifa breaking windows to trigger the looting that changed the conversation from George Floyd to a conversation about riots and looting.

Listen real quick Levant because I am going to tell you this once. Those protests are not just happening in black communities and ANTIFA are not the only ones doing it. Tweets have been shown where white supremacists have instructed others to dress like ANTIFA so they will be blamed. Furthermore 90-95 percent of the protesters are not rioting or looting. Now I get tired of this coming from a race of people who riot because they run out of pumpkins or a football coach gets fired.

The white supremacists in a runaway. BLM has killed no one and there are no deaths credited to ANTIFA that I am aware of. Some whites are always trying to equate things that have no equivalence. BLM is not a black supremacist group nor do they advocate a race war against whites. They have not killed anyone. And don't bring up Dallas because that shooter was not a member of BLM.

Good point on BLM and direct killing.

63 died in Ferguson riots. So far, 13 dead in Floyd riots. I haven't looked up other riots but there are others in the past 10 years.

How many killed by white supremacist groups in the past 10 years?

Now, mind you, I didn't bring up the numbers to defend anyone or attack anyone. You said that white supremacists are the biggest domestic terror risk and that's just not true. The deaths alone prove it. Take the whole terror picture, because terrorism doesn't require deaths to be terrorism, and the number gets far worse - unless you concede that Antifa is a white supremacist group.

Listen real quick Levant because I am going to tell you this once. Those protests are not just happening in black communities and ANTIFA are not the only ones doing it. Tweets have been shown where white supremacists have instructed others to dress like ANTIFA so they will be blamed. Furthermore 90-95 percent of the protesters are not rioting or looting. Now I get tired of this coming from a race of people who riot because they run out of pumpkins or a football coach gets fired.

No, they're not just in black communities - but they are largely in black communities. Black communities are damaged by them far more than any other. Even if the rich shops lose more money, they can afford it; the black communities cannot.

Tweets don't translate to facts. Show a single news report or actual police report of a white supremacist being arrested for inciting a riot, breaking a window, or burning a building in these riots or protests. There have been plenty of young, white, Antifa members or other leftists/anarchists. I don't like having to defend white supremacists but I will defend the truth.

You're absolutely correct that 90-95 percent are not rioting or looting. That's the whole fucking problem that you're ignoring. White, racist, antifa, instigators came in to incite the riots and looting. Are you seriously going to pretend it didn't happen that way? Are you seriously going to deny the plain truth, the truth that has harmed black communities across the nation, to continue your own political agenda? Very disappointing.

Of course no announcement about designating bad cops as terrorist organization.

Nice attempt at deflection.

Topic is ANIFTA goons. There are other threads to whine about bad cops

I would think the thread is really about Rump running his mouth spewing divisiveness and you rtwingnutjob Party of the Rump cheering from the garbage dumps.

• Thanks
I hope this means that they will be hunted down now and rooted out.
FISA can now be used LEGALLY against them... Every tool that democrats used against Trump can now be used against the ANTIFA group. Just how many Democrats will be tied up in the trip down the rabbit hole...?

The sad thing is going to watch the liberal radicals stand up and justify why ANTIFA should not be monitored. Protecting a group that calls itself anti-fascists yet beats up journalists and infringes on old people’s rights to cross the street in the US. How is that not fascist?

Antifa is not a political party or a group that has a member list. Are you going to monitor anyone who agrees with their political beliefs? People have freedom of speech so they cannot be monitored.

ANTIFA is an entity here in the US with a validated history of people who identify as ANTIFA beating a journalist and attacking others because those people did not agree with ANTIFA’s free speech. You think beating up self-described gay Asian men is a form of free speech? Last I checked, that’s a hate crime.

ANTIFA is playing the classic bully game where they smile nicely for the teacher and principal telling them how much they are ANTI-BULLY and then simply deem anyone they don’t like or agree with as a “bully” and justify attacking (“bullying”) them. That is exactly what ANTIFA is doing by attacking everyone they say are Fascists so that ANTIFA can use Fascist techniques and tactics against their political and social enemies.

There is no organization to Antifa. If someone says they agree with Antifa, they have every right to say so. That is free speech. You cannot declare someone a terrorist because of that. I remember Trump supporters falsely claiming that counter protestors in Charlottesville were members of Antifa despite the fact it was right wing fascists who committed violent acts.

• Thanks

Good point on BLM and direct killing.

63 died in Ferguson riots. So far, 13 dead in Floyd riots. I haven't looked up other riots but there are others in the past 10 years.

How many killed by white supremacist groups in the past 10 years?

Now, mind you, I didn't bring up the numbers to defend anyone or attack anyone. You said that white supremacists are the biggest domestic terror risk and that's just not true. The deaths alone prove it. Take the whole terror picture, because terrorism doesn't require deaths to be terrorism, and the number gets far worse - unless you concede that Antifa is a white supremacist group.
The Department of Homeland Security, FBI and Police departments all over the country determined that white supremacist and white nationalist groups were the number 1 threat. And they had the stats to prove it. BLM did not cause the riots in Ferguson nor did they in this case. You are attributing deaths to them they are not responsible for. I am taking the whole terror picture because white supremacists were in Ferguson, they showed up at the Jamar Clark protest and shot protesters. You guys on the right talk about ANTIFA, they've killed no one. They show up to oppose white supremacists so they are not white supremacists. They come prepared to match white supremacist violence. If you have a problem with ANTIFA, you need to start seriously doing an internal evaluation. ANTIFA means ANTI-FASCIST, I am anti fascist.

Too many on the right are members of white nationalist groups or they are ghost skins. And during this same time period white supremacists have participate in beatings and violence all over America but you seem unable to remember these things. Now I know that you are not a racist, but you are biased severely to the right. There are at least 115 acts of right wing domestic terror and 79 deaths and over 100 injuries since 2008. 3 acts by leftists, 5 dead, over 20 wounded. I am not counting the marches you cited because a protest is not an act of terror nor is BLM responsible either directly or otherwise for any deaths.

Again too many whites want to try equating black groups with white supremacist groups. That equivalence does not exist..

No, they're not just in black communities - but they are largely in black communities. Black communities are damaged by them far more than any other. Even if the rich shops lose more money, they can afford it; the black communities cannot.

Tweets don't translate to facts. Show a single news report or actual police report of a white supremacist being arrested for inciting a riot, breaking a window, or burning a building in these riots or protests. There have been plenty of young, white, Antifa members or other leftists/anarchists. I don't like having to defend white supremacists but I will defend the truth.

You're absolutely correct that 90-95 percent are not rioting or looting. That's the whole fucking problem that you're ignoring. White, racist, antifa, instigators came in to incite the riots and looting. Are you seriously going to pretend it didn't happen that way? Are you seriously going to deny the plain truth, the truth that has harmed black communities across the nation, to continue your own political agenda? Very disappointing.
Tweets do add to facts and nobody admits openly to being a white supremacist. You just want to believe its all antifa or black rioters when it's not I am not denying anything and it is you denying things to continue a political agenda.

`It has happened before.

I hope this means that they will be hunted down now and rooted out.
FISA can now be used LEGALLY against them... Every tool that democrats used against Trump can now be used against the ANTIFA group. Just how many Democrats will be tied up in the trip down the rabbit hole...?

The sad thing is going to watch the liberal radicals stand up and justify why ANTIFA should not be monitored. Protecting a group that calls itself anti-fascists yet beats up journalists and infringes on old people’s rights to cross the street in the US. How is that not fascist?

Antifa is not a political party or a group that has a member list. Are you going to monitor anyone who agrees with their political beliefs? People have freedom of speech so they cannot be monitored.

ANTIFA is an entity here in the US with a validated history of people who identify as ANTIFA beating a journalist and attacking others because those people did not agree with ANTIFA’s free speech. You think beating up self-described gay Asian men is a form of free speech? Last I checked, that’s a hate crime.

ANTIFA is playing the classic bully game where they smile nicely for the teacher and principal telling them how much they are ANTI-BULLY and then simply deem anyone they don’t like or agree with as a “bully” and justify attacking (“bullying”) them. That is exactly what ANTIFA is doing by attacking everyone they say are Fascists so that ANTIFA can use Fascist techniques and tactics against their political and social enemies.

There is no organization to Antifa. If someone says they agree with Antifa, they have every right to say so. That is free speech. You cannot declare someone a terrorist because of that. I remember Trump supporters falsely claiming that counter protestors in Charlottesville were members of Antifa despite the fact it was right wing fascists who committed violent acts.

I disagree with ANTIFA. I think their acts of violence need to be addressed and that they are a threat to the US. Keep saying they are not an “organization” but in your own retort, they exist.

Forum List

Back