US Designates ANIFTA a Terrorist Organization

Doesn’t matter

Trump will be gone in six months
So will his baseless edict
Trump will be gone in six months

If he is, Pence will be taking his place.

Pence will go the path of Dan Quayle
A trivia question nobody gets right

If Trump leaves in 6 months, according to the Constitution, the Vice President will take his place

7 months and three weeks

The left is claiming it's a First Amendment issue - while some admit that, because of violence, he had the right to declare BLM a terrorist group.

They forget, though, their love affair with the NSA and other domestic spying agencies. They forget that those agencies can access any phone call in the US. The left wanted this, remember?

ISIS is a loosely coupled group with central influence but no central control and, still, we call them terrorists. Same thing for AintIFascist. Just because there's no firm structure from top to bottom does not mean they're not associated as a group.

Their violent actions can easily be proven and, yes, they are terrorists. No doubt the courts will throw out Trump's declaration - assuming he actually follows through this time - and Trump will likely not pursue it. But, if he did, he would likely win in the Supreme Court.

I'll give you a break...

6 months from tomorrow is December 1st.

6 months and 3 weeks is still over a month before a possible inauguration.

so, if Trump leaves office in 6 months and 3 weeks, Pence gets a slightly early Christmas present.

What’s the running body count?

Well, they didn't get your cuck ass, so there's that.
Let me guess. You went to Berkeley? Maybe Umich? You have an amazing command of the English language and impeccable debate skills. Cuck? That’s brilliant. Give us some more!
Give us more? Why should I? Your type of male deserves fuck all. You are the type of white male who has given this country away.
Let me guess >60...voted D in every election and proudly consider yourself progressive...against your troglodyte 'conservative' peers.
No. No. Yea. 33%. Highest grade you’ve received in your life I bet. In my late 40s, peak of career, super smart, definitely progressive in that I believe in personal liberty and community responsibilities, most conservatives that are left in the movement indeed are troglodytes. Nailed that last one.

What's the point designating them as terrorist if you can't drone them?
You are demonstrating it yourself:

To get the praise and angry screeching from his loyal supporters that is Trump's oxygen.

You are the pay off.
Well, he will get even more praise from us if he drones them, so lets get this thing started!

About time

More pandering to his already loyal base.
What are your views regarding ANTIFA, FFI?
Young and stupid anarchists, quite often. Agree with much of their platform. Disagree with their apparently frequent first choice of violence.
Calling random people Nazis and fascists isnt much of a platform.

About time

Got a source that isn't run by chronic liars?

Get off your dead ass and look
Not my job sweet-cheeks.

You are supposed to support your statements.

Breightbart isn't a source, it's a joke.

About time

Get off your dead ass and look
Not my job sweet-cheeks.

You are supposed to support your statements.

Breightbart isn't a source, it's a joke.
Anyone....and i do mean anyone...... that takes breifbart as any other than political humor is a fucking idiot.

Let me guess. You went to Berkeley? Maybe Umich? You have an amazing command of the English language and impeccable debate skills. Cuck? That’s brilliant. Give us some more!
Give us more? Why should I? Your type of male deserves fuck all. You are the type of white male who has given this country away.
Let me guess >60...voted D in every election and proudly consider yourself progressive...against your troglodyte 'conservative' peers.
No. No. Yea. 33%. Highest grade you’ve received in your life I bet. In my late 40s, peak of career, super smart, definitely progressive in that I believe in personal liberty and community responsibilities, most conservatives that are left in the movement indeed are troglodytes. Nailed that last one.
mmm mmm yeah...huge cock...super model wife...shit pure gold leaf and have a private line with the pope...whatever douche nozzle.
You believe in personal liberty, but chastise those who have a political slant, right of your own.
YOU are a cucked white bitch. Sorry to use such a 'meany' term..but it's you, hooker, embrace it.

I hope this means that they will be hunted down now and rooted out.
I hope this means that they will be hunted down now and rooted out.

About time

More pandering to his already loyal base.
What are your views regarding ANTIFA, FFI?

any US citizen who resorts to violence to promote their political agenda is committing a crime and should be treated as such.

regardless of which political ideology they embrace.
That is also literally the definition of "Terrorism".

Are you going to argue that he didn't say it? That's just plain weird. Call CNN and the ACLU because they're both up in arms over what Trump didn't say.

The left rag Slimes is carrying it.

Ah, not exactly the assertion you were pushing in your thread title now, is it?

You lied.

Again.

mmm mmm yeah...huge cock...super model wife...shit pure gold leaf and have a private line with the pope...whatever douche nozzle.
You believe in personal liberty, but chastise those who have a political slant, right of your own.
YOU are a cucked white bitch. Sorry to use such a 'meany' term..but it's you, hooker, embrace it.
Stop cave chimping out. You'll agitate your hair lice.

I don't think you're nearly as smart as you think you are. Personal liberty requires personal responsibility and personal accountability. Without those, personal liberty becomes what we see in all of the Democratic run major cities in the US today - taken liberties rather than earned liberties.

Are you going to argue that he didn't say it? That's just plain weird. Call CNN and the ACLU because they're both up in arms over what Trump didn't say.

The left rag Slimes is carrying it.

You lied.

Again.
Drumpftards always say they actually did something because Drumpf says he may do it. Then he throws them under the bus and says I was kidding or deny he said it. Just like that time with the Bleach.

You lied.

Again.
No she didn't lie. She wasn't responding to the thread title; she was responding to your questioning of whether Trump even said he was going to declare AintIFascist a terror group. You ignorantly questioned whether he even said it. I responded that even the left was challenging his assertion and she proved my claim by showing that the left is challenging his authority to make the claim. Everyone in the world gets it but you.

My suggestion is that you take a few hours off the forum and watch even CNN or MSNBC for some news. At least come in with something rather than just showing gross ignorance.

Last edited:

Personal liberty means we can argue freely not that we will agree. I’m fine with you having stupid uninformed positions. I’ll keep trying to inform you though. If you’re going to be weak on debate I’d love to get called clever names - Not weak ones like “cuck”. Fick dich Arschloch ;)

Forum List

Back