Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Having failed with Stormy, Russians, Ukrainians, Mueller, impeachment, on and on the lunatics now want to peruse every piece of paper that Trump ever handled.
Its the latest witch hunt tangent

Most disturbing is at least one of documents is classed SCI, Sensitive, Compartmentalized Information. This is the most secret of Top Secret Documents. SCI access is granted to select individuals with Tops Secret Clearances on a need to know basic. SCI clearance requires the most rigorous investigation well beyond that of Top Secret.
There are also rigorous storage and tracking requirements, none of which Trump followed

Of more concern is how unsecured Mara Lago is with Foreign Nationals and unsecured staff having access

Trump declassified the documents - it's on record.

He declassified the Crossfire Hurricane documents and ordered them to be released. Instead,the DOJ/FBI disobeyed a lawful order - because they contained damning evidence against the FBI - & the FBI is trying to claim the documents were never declassified (to save their ass & set Trump up).

As I said, though, the fact that he declassified records and info is on record.
You don't know how de-classification works.

Then you Nazi fucks have nothing,

As I said, you stepped on another rake,.

I think Garland pulled this shit to distract from the whistlblowers who are exposing the corrupt FBI - to give the Gestapo time to neutralize them.

We are a banana republic now, after all.
Stupid fucking magaturds don't even understand one thing about this situation. :auiqs.jpg: Just totally out to lunch. Epic.

There are also rigorous storage and tracking requirements, none of which Trump followed

Of more concern is how unsecured Mara Lago is with Foreign Nationals and unsecured staff having access
Can you prove that? Stop talking out of your ass.

Forum List

Back